• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you just call me?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What are some odd things you have been called? Whether it be online or offline, share them here.

Offline-
Incompetent donkey (not to be mistaken for incontinent donkey, please)
Demon (referred to as one)
(Random plays off my first and middle names)
Tina (Which is totally different from my name- don't know what happened)
Miles (Apparently my hat and hair were similar to the singer in alter bridge- until that was explained to me, I was so confused)
Unknown Caller (My number is blocked, so my best friend's brother started calling me that)
Mrs Santa (That one really got on my nerves...the person who kept calling me that ended up with a bloody hand)
Sociopath (Ahaha, I didn't mind being referred to as one)
Thug (My dad likes to tease about the way I dress)
Ferretface (So glad he stopped calling me this one)
and something pretty darn suggestive. I don't even want to know why they started calling me that. D:

Online-
Pudding dumpling (didn't exactly like that nickname)
Fetus (I don't even know why they called me this, nor do I want to)
Lightning/Light/Flame/Slender/Slendy (All plays on my usernames of another website)
Daughter (Joke from another website; I ended up calling that person 'mom')
Bby (Friend on another website liked to pretend that we're engaged; we freaked out a new user that way)
Emo (Same friend that calls me 'Daughter' was teasing me one night about the cuts on my hand)
Stupid/Pathetic (Not sure if they were saying my idea was stupid and pathetic or if I am)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Offline (One the phone)-
Washing Machine (I don't even...)
Duck (I don't even remember why my friends started calling me like that)

Online-
None that I can think of right now.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I never really get out enough for someone to really call me anything, but I get random compliments and insults though.

I remember about a year ago, I was listening to a Death Metal song(I still remember, it was Eradication by All Shall Perish), and an old lady said even though I'm pretty, I'm am going to burn in hell and have pineapples shoved up my a*s, I was like WTF.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
You are so annoying.
You are banned from coming to the Pokemon name race or whatver it was called xD

and an idiot but friendly not like I hate you xD

Crux

Evermore
Years
I never really get out enough for someone to really call me anything, but I get random compliments and insults though.

I remember about a year ago, I was listening to a Death Metal song(I still remember, it was Eradication by All Shall Perish), and an old lady said even though I'm pretty, I'm am going to burn in hell and have pineapples shoved up my a*s, I was like WTF.

^Lmfao

Offline:
Boomer (I can be loud when I want to... :})
Hell-Kite (A college football coach... I guess it wasn't entirety unjustified...)
Janus
Inspector (Don't even ask...)

Online:
Ummidia fragaria (a trapdoor spider, I can't remember if it was this exact one or not, the guy was weird... it was on an online game, and for fault of the tactic I had employed.)
Janus (It was a completely different person who called me this online, and it kinda weirded me out.)

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
None I can remember besides "girl with the face" when someone can't remember my name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
When I first started my job, one of my coworkers saw I had really nice, somewhat small hands. To the point where they were kind of girly looking, I think? So he called me Tinkerbell because of my small hands. I thought it was hilarious.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Aside from a lot of people calling my my last name...

Online:
Phantom, Phanty, Ash, nasa, Not So Silent One

Offline:
Ash, Pooh (parents), Phantom, Scoot-Scoot...

Okay Scoot Scoot, I HATE with FIRE LIKE PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS. I got it in softball. I was running to home plate and slide trying to beat the ball, of which was overthrown. I missed the damn plate, and was like half a foot short... so I uh, scooted.

Then the entire team started to call me that.

I hate them all so, so much.

Years
Offline, I do get called a lot of names but they're offensive so I won't list them.

As for online, I often get called Miss Chatterbox because I'm so talkative.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Online, I don't have weird names. Offline, the weirdest name I've been called was probably Jew Bean. My nickname in marching band is Jew (not really Jewish, not going into that story either) and this guy in my geology lab this past fall semester started calling me Jew Bean. Kinda funny, but still weird.

Oh. Well I guess even more weird is my full band nickname. Little Red Riding HermaphroJewBait.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
"Short." Everywhere I go. Not like it's false, otherwise I might have a problem with it, but it stands out like a flaw. Like a disability, even.

"Freckles" is also common, one I especially appreciate when I pretend whoever is calling me that is Sawyer from LOST.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Offline - Ash, Baby, Booboo

Online - Harpy, Azalea, bbyqurl (I'm looking at you Shucklulz)

Years
I don't have a specific name, but people like to tell me there's no way I'm really white? lol I take it as a backwards compliment.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Does Andy count as a nickname?

I don't think I've been given any online nicknames except for things like "Raichu" and "Shining" and "Shinychuu" but they're all plays on my PC username lol.

Offline, I've had a few. I've been called Fatty (affectionately by my best friend), Boozie (the nickname I was given at birth - the oo sound is like in 'book'), Shorty (by my manager because I'm tall) and Harry Potter. Apparently if you have brown hair and wear glasses, you're Harry Potter.

Years
My boss calls me peanut, because that's the size of my bladder. I got tipsy while staying in a hotel room with her, and eventually, I had to pee every 15 minutes. Thus, peanut. Probably the only nickname I have that's not based on my name. And that's appropriate for PC; my roommate calls me some strange things sometimes. :p

Generally I'm not a huge fan of strange nicknames. I'm such a soursport.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Online:
- Cur.
- Nate.
- Natalie.
- Nath.
- bby.

Offline:
- Nath
- Fangbanger