• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
Years
I never understood the use of prevolutions. I'd rather have evolutions. Jynx needs one, as does Absol. A Dugtrio evo could be interesting too.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Evolutions:
-Farfetch'd
-Qwilfish
-Corsola
-Magcargo
-Sableye/Mawile
-alt. Trapinch
-Banette
-Luvdisc
-final Eeveelution
-Audino
-Swoobat
-alt. Palpitoad

Babies:
-Onix
-Lickitung
-Lapras
-Skarmory
-Sableye/Mawile
-Torkoal
-Tropius
-Absol
-Pansage/sear/pour
-Maractus
-Druddigon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Jynx should totally have an evolution. She could be like a princess or queen or something! c:
I agree! But it should've occurred MUCH EARLIER and not just now which is why I kind of doubt it might happen tbh.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We need a pre evo of miltank and tarus sense they are suppose to be able to breed.

Also, I am exspecting 1 to 3 Eeveelutions with all the eevee things lately.

I would also like to see a pre evo for Lapras and the rest of the Gen 1 and 2 pokemon who are alone and do not have an evo or pre evo. I just hope there isn't as many as 4th gen. Though 2nd gen had a lot as well.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
eeveelutions I would love too see.

Flying eeveelution - Zephreon
Ground eveelution - quakeon
rock eeveelution - stoneon
ghost eeveelution - Hexeon
Poison eeveelution - Toxeon
Dragon eeveelution - Draceon

Quasar Infinity

Bloodskal Bladesman
Years
I would want a pre-vo for Luvdisc and Alomomola to connect them and perhaps seperate evos for each of them. An evolution for Heatmor would be nice, too.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
I would want a pre-vo for Luvdisc and Alomomola to connect them and perhaps seperate evos for each of them.

The chances are 0%
They are not even the same egg-group....in other words, Gamefreak never intended for them to be related.

Years
I want a new evolution for this bad boy:

Spr_4d_262.png

Literally, I will have a reason to love him and not be judged. He's too weak and needs some love, and what better way than a freaking awesome dark-evo for him? Please, I'd love to hear your arguments.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I have no interest in seeing any preevos, but I would like to see something go to Shuckle (shuck-king?.) And Dunsparce needs some lovin too.

The only preevo that I would be particularly excited about would be something for Scyther. Scyther because I think that Kabutops evolved into Scyther through blah (controversial topic) blah blah. Thus, a pre-evolution resembling a Kabuto would make an interesting comparison.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A male bunnery evolution with a butler suit.
A male Combee evolution in which it becomes bug/fighting as it's become a warrior bee!

A Jynx Evo.

pre and evo for Heatmor.
Evolution for Audino that has wings.

An evolution to Bannete and pre evo for Skarmory to match their counterparts.
Pre evos of Serviper and Zangoose.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I'd like to see evolutions of Jynx, as well as a ghost type Eevee evolution. Oh, and an evolution fo Houndoom too.

Also, pre evolutions for Seviper and Zangoose.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want a new evolution for this bad boy:

Spr_4d_262.png

Literally, I will have a reason to love him and not be judged. He's too weak and needs some love, and what better way than a freaking awesome dark-evo for him? Please, I'd love to hear your arguments.

Ya that'd be good competitively and get Mightyena the chance to use Eviolite making it have a little use!!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I think they still might go with an Eevee evolution, seeing as they've been promoting Eevee so much recently. (especially when a new generation has been announced?)

GUYS WHAT IF I GET A PRE EVOLUTION? (I meaning Lapras) It would be so adorable omg n_n

Now that it's a new generation that means that we would have to transfer over our Pokemon so maybe they could finally link Tauros-Bouffalant and Luvdisc-Alomomola because it's not like they look exactly the same or anything.

TORKOAL then it would give Ash a reason to bring him back! They did that with Aipom so maybe..!!

Years
Please give a Crobat-like evolution for Swoobat. I love that line, but it's so frail and frustrating to use.

Lots of branching evolutions would be great. I would love to see lines that we already think of as complete have new ones added to them, like Gallade does on the Ralts line.

Yes, on all accounts.

Perhaps a Quilfish evolution? I'd love to see a joint pre-evo for Miltank and Tauros, finally. Also yes to a Mightyena evolution, just make it bigger and darker and scarier, etc.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
If they are planning to make an RS remake, this coming generation, the clue would be evolutions of pokemon introduced on that gen. Generation 4 hinted GS remakes with 4? evolutions of Johto pokemon and 1 pre-evolve

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I would love to see a brand new Eeveelution. Eeveelutions are pretty much my favorite out of most Pokémon in the franchise.

I've been speculating a Light type Eeveelution (that is if Light type ever is introduced), and I call it "Stareon". Based on lights from stars. ;)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I love this part. Speculating on Evo/Pre-Evos .
Just like last time, i want a re evo for Lapras/Tropius. As for evolutions, PINSIR EVOLUTION ! What do you want for that ?!

Back