• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Cameo Appearances?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I hope you can use a Memory Link-like feature and have double battles with N and the BW protag xD
I also hope to just...catch a glimpse of the Shadow Triad, maybe just get a bit more insight onto who they might actually be.

There are tons of other characters I'd love to see in this 3D style too; Looker seems like a good choice since he's not only a wonderful character all-around, but part of InterPol! He could easily assist the protagonist in their quest against whatever evil they might have to face.
Also Emmet and Ingo but that's just wishful thinking ;;

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
My five most likely by thoughts are these

1 - Prof. Oak
2 - Cynthia
3 - Prof. Juniper
4 - N
5 - Alder

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I would love to see Skyla again, just to see what she looks like in 3D. I'd also like to see Steven and Wallace, they'd bring back some good memories and maybe hint at a RSE remake.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
You-know-who from Mt. Silver? Please let's leave him out as well.

In fact I'd be perfectly happy if there were no cameo appearances at all in these games. Sure it was cool when Jasmine showed up in Sunyshore but since then the whole cameo thing has been overdone to the point where the appearances now seem tacked-on, random and serve little purpose other than fanservice (I point at the world tournament as the most blatant example of this).

Please, let's let the new characters have their chance to shine and keep the old ones completely out of this one unless of course, they wanted to bring back the groovetastic Miror B.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
If they must do cameos I think we'll be seeing people from the third Generation, at least one for sure. I do think they should just let the new characters have their chance in the spotlight before we start getting cameos. I'm fine either way.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I wan Red back to be the final boss of the game!
Just like in GSC!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would love to see Skyla again, just to see what she looks like in 3D. I'd also like to see Steven and Wallace, they'd bring back some good memories and maybe hint at a RSE remake.

Skyla in 3D would be... interesting, but N in 3D would be better!!

I wan Red back to be the final boss of the game!
Just like in GSC!

Ya I doubt that. :( The most you'll probably get is his music in hidden files, maaybe?

blue

gucci
Years
I can see Cynthia making a cameo at one point, she's been in every game since her introduction so I'd expect to battle her post-game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Probably,
all the gym leaders,and champions,and possibly the elite four members,like B2W2.
Uh..that's all I want.:D
I don't think they'll all be included. XD; Maybe just one or two but unless there's a world-changing event maybe??

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I'd prefer to see Red, Gold and maybe the Hoenn protagonists come back. As for rivals, Blue, Silver and Wally will do.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... I'm probably thinking that some gym leaders from the Unova region might make a cameo appearance, such as Elesa, Champion Iris and Cilan Chilli and Cress.

Maybe even some past characters from the Hoenn region such as Professor Birch?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I would definitely NOT complain if we Cynthia again. She is and always will be my favorite champion... she has the most style and best design, imo. So, I'd be pretty excited to see her again. Honestly though, I'm sure we'll see someone else different... maybe Lance again? Not sure... but we'll see!

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
As the reigon is supposedly france
Juan and fantina duh

Two above gym leaders, please join the gen 6 elite 44

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Hoping for N, Cynthia, Skyla, possibly some of my favorites from 4th Gen like Looker(I always thought he was French...maybe he'll be revealed to be from the new region?) and maybe *gasps* Mars...maybe thats where she went? She got lost or something? That would fufill my hopes and dreams.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm hoping to see the player character from BW. Perhaps this is where they went. They could do memory link perhaps. Or maybe they could make do as a theory I read said, put White in X (female) with her Reshiram, and Black in Y (Male) with his Zekrom. That would be a nice surprise to see post game.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It would be unjust if Fantina didn't make an appearance somewhere in the games. In DPPt it's said that she's from "out of the country." She has a habit of speaking French, and seeing as there's a high chance that this new region is likely based off of France, it would make the most sense for her to appear.

The idea I have for her showing up would be to introduce the player to the return of an all new Pokémon Contests. If I remember correctly, Fantina didn't get into contests until arriving to Sinnoh. Perhaps she could come back to her home region in the wake of Pokémon Contests coming to her country for the first time.

Short version, Fantina should be there.

Back