• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Spoiler:

Oh wow, how annoying is it that my whole post is in spoilers? It's probably okay without them, mainly talk of aspecific class and aspect, but has some spoilers for the end of act five act two so I put it there anyway.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
==> Username: Urugamosu
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I'd like to think that I'm a Prospit dreamer.
==> How far have you read: I'm up to date, I've read things and seen stuff that I will never unsee, like certain numbers and phrases, goodness this is so good.
==> Answer current topic: Well I've read Heinoustuck and Ke$hastuck, they're pretty cool, I'm still reading through heinoustuck, epic so far.

Cid

Years
Welcome, Urugamosu! :D

Guys I think I found what Drew was talking about with the other newer aspect or title test, but I'm not sure if I should link it now because it's undergoing major changes that the creator's fixing (like bias towards a specific title / aspect due to a faulty online personality test, etc.) but yeah the original one's still available and ready to take. Do you guys want a link?

Took that test and got Prince of Blood. Which is something I did not expect at all. ._.
So what am I now, really? Page of Space? Mage of Void? Or Prince of Blood? lmao

Also get that dirty pic in spoilers away from this thread, Red. Hahaha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I also do not understand the doom aspect really. Or the mage class for that matter. I think maybe the mage is like a seer, only they hear things? Instead of seeing them? I dunno.

Doom is probably only useful in the seer classes...not really sure how doom could be a weapon or utility otherwise. Maybe by giving others visions of doom, you could lower their morale? But that seems like a pretty weak power considering the other aspect weapons. Space, Time, Light, Breath, and even Hope are awesome weapons. Assuming the science wand was actually hope as a weapon, like Eridan supposedly could use.
Don't think we need to spoiler class/aspect stuff ;) It's so interesting that everyone should take part in it if they want! Prepare for wall of text... Uh, I think I'll spoiler it just because it's a long post otherwise.

Just long text on theories around aspects/classes
Spoiler:

Act 5 mostly
Spoiler:

/long theorytext over 8D

==> Username: Urugamosu
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I'd like to think that I'm a Prospit dreamer.
==> How far have you read: I'm up to date, I've read things and seen stuff that I will never unsee, like certain numbers and phrases, goodness this is so good.
==> Answer current topic: Well I've read Heinoustuck and Ke$hastuck, they're pretty cool, I'm still reading through heinoustuck, epic so far.
Adding you. Welcome to the club! I know, right? I wonder how much Hussie did plan ahead and still do, and what he randomly came up with as he went along.

I came to this pic in Heinoustuck and then I thought ;; and ;_______;
Spoiler:

Unless you mean something else xD

Cid said:
Guys I think I found what Drew was talking about with the other newer aspect or title test, but I'm not sure if I should link it now because it's undergoing major changes that the creator's fixing (like bias towards a specific title / aspect due to a faulty online personality test, etc.) but yeah the original one's still available and ready to take. Do you guys want a link?

Took that test and got Prince of Blood. Which is something I did not expect at all. ._.
So what am I now, really? Page of Space? Mage of Void? Or Prince of Blood? lmao

Also get that dirty pic in spoilers away from this thread, Red. Hahaha.
I want a link for the old one, please :3 I think I'll do the other test again and see if I'm still a Page of Doom xD Though from the personality explanations of the aspect and class they give, I guess it does fit me... Not sure I like that fact xD

Maybe you'll end up in the Glitch FAQ's Replay Value-verse and can be all of them in different sessions ;)

tehe. I did spoil it, yo

Anyways. Since everybody's doing tests and stuff now, let's make the main topic relate to that:

Regardless of what you get in tests, What is your favorite Aspect and Class?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hmmm....My favorite Aspect is probably Time. It's just awesome being able to time travel.

As for class...Maybe Heir? I like the look for god tier a lot, and they seem to have awesome powers. Using their aspect to protect themselves, and even becoming it is just awesome. Similarly, I think Knight is cool, considering they use their aspect as a weapon, but to protect instead of destroy.

Speaking of destroy, I also like Bard. Prince's are too open and in your face, while bards are sneaky and manipulative, but equally powerful, methinks. If Gamzee is any indication, you just don't mess with the bard. (Although cronus is weaky weaky weak sauce, so it might just be Gamzee you don't mess with)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I like Knight and Thief and Rogue. Thief and Rogue are just cool with how they use their powers, like Vriska and Meenah and Roxy. Knights are interesting since they are protecting fighters; Dave and Karkat cared a lot about their friends even though Dave did all he could to be a coolkid.

As for aspects, Void is really cool. There are also some fan aspects that I like more than the canon ones ^^

also ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE NOW
Spoiler:

and something I found about the origins of the cherubs. It... makes sense!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Link for the most recently made, unrevised, and fairly popular aspect/title test right here. :3
If you're looking to find out your god tier title, I recommend you take that test! It's fairly accurate and gives you interesting (and sometimes surprising) insights about yourself with the results. :D Still not perfect because it tends to give out the same selection of classes and aspects (probably a fault on the accuracy of the online personality tests involved), but it's gonna be revised soon.

What is your favorite Aspect and Class?
Favorite aspect is an easy one. It would be Time all the way. :D I've always wanted powers related to timey-wimey stuff so to have an aspect like that is awesome. Plus Dave is awesome, so. B) Runner-ups would be Light, Space and Void. B) Because of Rose (plus Vriska and Aranea), Jade (plus Kanaya) and Roxy, respectively.

As for favorite class, I'm not really sure. D: Either Rogue, Page, Knight, Seer or Sylph. I can't pick. But I might as well say why, haha. Rogue is awesome because of Roxy, first and foremost, but I also really like how it steals for the benefit of others because that adds so much interesting shades to the class and its perceived powers. Page I'm also really interested in, because I've always liked the concept of having an inner, untapped potential within a pretty slapstick character that's just waiting to be released, haha. Knights are awesome because of Dave and Karkat, and the fact that they are straightforward and embody how I'd like my aspects to take form usually is just something that's admirable with this specific class. (b'')b As for the Seer, it's something that I've grown to like after observing how kickass the Seer of Light's powers are, and I think that this class just always provides a lot of unique, helpful perks to any session of Sburb, really. Lastly, Sylph I've grown to like more recently because of Aranea. In retrospect, the dancestors fall a bit flat when you compare them to all the other characters, but Aranea has been an exception just for how interesting and useful she's been to the development of other characters, imo. Also Kanaya is a Sylph! Kanaya's the best character ever, so. :D

EDIT: The latest update is just really, really offbeat and bizarre, haha.

re: latest update
Spoiler:

origins of cherubs
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Link for the most recently made, unrevised, and fairly popular aspect/title test right here. :3
If you're looking to find out your god tier title, I recommend you take that test! It's fairly accurate and gives you interesting (and sometimes surprising) insights about yourself with the results. :D Still not perfect because it tends to give out the same selection of classes and aspects (probably a fault on the accuracy of the online personality tests involved), but it's gonna be revised soon.

EDIT: The latest update is just really, really offbeat and bizarre, haha.

re: latest update
Spoiler:

origins of cherubs
Spoiler:

I'll take the test! If I get page or Doom again, we'll know it sticks lol

I'm thoroughly confused about the last updates. I really have no idea what Hussie is planning.

update
Spoiler:

cherubs
Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I took the newer test and got Prince of Life. What the hell? I got three different classes and three different aspects. lol

update
Spoiler:

cherubs
Spoiler:

Cid

Years
I actually wish I got an aspect or title that I already did, just for consistency. But nope. XD I'm like Lt. Col. Fantastic here, got Mage of Void, Page of Space and Prince of Blood on three different tests. Speaking of which, I actually took that last test again, twice. Got Prince of Heart both tries. Guess I'm really a Prince now for that test at least, but I'm nothing like Dirk! Also I was supposed to have the Witch class because I have analytic intelligence (creative was just second) for the second personality test, but there's the gender restriction of that class, haha. Plus the Tumblr post says I should just move to the next, which was creative, so I got Prince as a failsafe. -_- So idk. lol

Me neither. It feels like Hussie's dragging the story or something. Like I thought it was gonna be some major plot point events after/during Jane's birthday but now it's just... not as serious as I expected.

update
Spoiler:

cherubs
Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
update!!!
Spoiler:

Cid

Years
Haha, I suppose this post will just be spoilers about the recent update and nothing else. ^^;
To anyone snooping around this thread looking to get into the franchise, I apologize.

update
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
about that "canon" joke
Spoiler:

about the update
Spoiler:

Speaking of which, for anyone who doesn't want to discuss the current updates or just feel like mixing their spoiler-rich post up with something else xD

Which one is your favorite Act so far?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
about that "canon" joke
Spoiler:

about the update
Spoiler:

Speaking of which, for anyone who doesn't want to discuss the current updates or just feel like mixing their spoiler-rich post up with something else xD

about that "canon" joke
Spoiler:

Which one is your favorite Act so far?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna say...either act 3 or Act Five (all of the act fives. allllllll of them.)

Act three because that was the most entertaining part before act 5, which is just awesome.

Act Six is pretty good too, though.

about the update
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
canon joke thing
Spoiler:

updatetalk/spritetalk
Spoiler:

I think I like Act 4 because...
Spoiler:
Act 4, from what I recall, is where the story starts to grow.

I also love Act 5 Act 2, because...
Spoiler:
and when everything just starts falling into place.

Gosh. I love Homestuck. It's so indescribable. After you've seen WV Ascend at the end of... Act 2, I don't understand how you can not be fascinated. Haha :3

EDIT: The amount of spoilers in this post is just ridiculous :3

Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
Favorite act? Man, that is hard. I'm gonna have to go with Act 5 Act 2. Cascade and the events that led up to it were just amazing. No words can describe how awesome that act was. I also liked Act 4 a fair amount. It just felt like what Homestuck and the kids were all about, right before the trolls took center stage. And lots of Sburb quirkiness were in it, too. :3

beyond act 4 major spoilers
Spoiler:

update
Spoiler:

Also guys, have you seen this? This is just hilarious. Hussie even tweeted about the original article on Yahoo, haha. Still, I really don't know how these kinds of writers get Yahoo's Writer of the Year awards, I mean what does that say about the other Yahoo writers? Not that you should take their articles seriously, but I at least had a fair amount of respect for them before, even with taking what they say with a grain of salt into the equation. Now I just, I don't know. Still, Homestuck fans can be a diverse lot. Not fair to generalize these fans in the way that the article does it, though.

Last edited:
Years
==> Username: TaichiWind
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Caught up fully.
==> Answer current topic: I could go on a tangent here about why I like each act and in what aspect do I like each act more than the other ones. Why not?
Act 1:
Spoiler:

Act 2:
Spoiler:

Act 3:
Spoiler:

Act 4:
Spoiler:

Act 5:
Spoiler:
Act 6:
Spoiler:

I think that covers everything.

SkullKing

Nope
Years
==> Username: SkullKing
==> How far have you read: Up to date
==> Answer current topic: My favorite act was act 5, I loved the trolls to bits.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
==> Username: TaichiWind
==> How far have you read: Caught up fully.
==> Answer current topic: I could go on a tangent here about why I like each act and in what aspect do I like each act more than the other ones. Why not?
Act 1:
Spoiler:

Act 2:
Spoiler:

Act 3:
Spoiler:

Act 4:
Spoiler:

Act 5:
Spoiler:
Act 6:
Spoiler:

I think that covers everything.
Nice explanations ^^ I agree with Act 4, I think I'll go reread it soon actually 8D Much stuff happens and Jack is badass. I'll add you to the member's list, welcome! Hope you'll stay and join more discussions on Homestuck here.

==> Username: SkullKing
==> How far have you read: Up to date
==> Answer current topic: My favorite act was act 5, I loved the trolls to bits.
Welcome to the club! I'll add you to the first post. Hope you'll subscribe to the thread and come back and chat some :]

Back