• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

How about, without RNGing, finding a female, Bold Eevee (with plans to evolve it into Vaporeon) in the wild the first time you encounter an Eevee? (Or, similarly, finding a female (well, I wanted a female XD), Bold Solosis with Magic Guard in the wild after a couple tries.)

Gotta love lady luck, sometimes~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think the people who are most lucky are those who encounter a shiny with not only a good nature, but a good Ability (if it has multiple ones) and good IVs as well. Without RNGing, of course. (Or, in the case of breeding, without using certain methods that make most the aforementioned attributes more likely.)

Years

When it comes to making epic mons, I just sav. Yeah, like the fact that I have mostly cartridges could stop me! Owning a ROM is legal if you have bought a cartridge of the same game.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's not necessarily for competitive battling, though people do use it for such. For the most part, RNGing is used to get a good IV spread, nature, ability, and/or shininess on a Pokemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think it has to do with timing and seeds and stuff, but I'm not completely sure since I've tried and failed at it XD; You need to be able to know your Secret ID, too, else you can't do it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I got, like, halfway through Homestuck. (At least, it was halfway last I read it XD) The only webcomics I look at regularly are Brawl in the Family and VGCats. ...Though, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things and Mokepon are quite interesting, too...

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

All I think of when I see or hear "Fruit Ninja" is how WarioWare Touched did it first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnr3Jn4STDE&feature=player_detailpage#t=341s

I guess whoever made that game was really counting on the fact that most people were either unfamiliar with or forgotten most of WarioWare. And those lucky sons of guns were right I guess. It seems too similar in a lot of ways for it to be a coincedence to me, but hey, I can't say I haven't been inspired by WarioWare myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back