• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil Vargas:In the cafeteria.

Cecil grabbed his arm looked up kinda confused. People were staring at him. He had to start some kind of conversation. "Tv? now that's alot to ask for," said Cecil quickly."Soooooo....uh, I see your Oshawott is now a Dewott, how'd that go? I caught a new pokemon, he's a Scyther...wanna see," Cecil asked Rafael trying to force everyone else's attention off of the two of them. Haunter, being a fat pig, tugged on Cecil's shirt to ask him some thing,"No i'm not gonna eat that,"Cecil replied as he pushed his plate over to Haunter. Well now Cecil felt way more embarrassed than shy. He looked over at his Pokemon, then back at Rafael expecting a response at any given moment.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael Kai and Zora Loa- Cafeteria

"Oh uhm Dewott was protecting Lulu from a wild Spearow and it kinda evolved" I smiled and rubbed the back of my head and let out a slight giggle as Pikachu sat next to the girl who sat near us. The girl softly pet my Pikachu and continued eating with her Zorua, Snorunt, and Mudkip. Pikachu smiled and lowered its ears as it was pet. Dewott was standing next to Lulu and Lulu suddenly hugged him and thanked him in Pokemon language

"W-Wait did you say you caught a Scyther- I asked and my eyes widened and I laughed softly. The girl that Pikachu was sitting next to suddenly got up and walked over to us.

"Hi there you guys. My name is Zora" The female said and sat next to Cecil and smiled brightly. Her Zorua, Snorunt, and Mudkip walked over to her and sat next to her. My Pikachu ran over to me and sat on my head.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shaking his head, Shawn left his dorm room and travelled with the others to the cafeteria. There were a lot of people there and a lot of the tables were full. He started walking in, but stopped all of a sudden. He started feeling very uncomfortable with all these people around.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before walking in to get at the end of the line to wait for his share. "As soon as I get my food, I need to leave," Shawn thought as he stood there, looking at the various trainers at the tables.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains->Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Draco was off on Killita. That leaves Kilik & Mana to ride off on Draco's Zeal. Time was awasten'. Kilik took the time to return Tentou & Ganta back into their Pokeballs, & as soon as Mana got on Zeal, they were off. Things were quiet in the air. Mana didn't say much, Kilik wasn't aware whether Mana enjoyed the wind or not. All Kilik knew was that he could feel the wind, the breeze flowing so majestically.

Kilik focused ahead of him, looking straight at where Zeal was going. Things were really quiet, but that didn't matter. Kilik wanted to ask Mana something about her strangeness, but decided to hold it back for now. He can wait. When Zeal landed near the infirmary, Kilik hopped off & waited for Mana to come down as well. He was gonna see Valorie, meet up with Draco, & ask Mana that question. Then, where would he go then? The cafeteria was already starting with Thanksgiving. There was no point going there, really. His parents aren't here, he has no siblings. He didn't know whether or not Jasmine, Olivine Gym Leader, was here or not.

For now, let's focus on the now.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Damnit! Flash again. Able was going to just get more angry but there was a way to work around this! Mark already had a move that would break through this tactic! If Able would just listen... Able was getting irritated the more she kept missing. Attacking blindly like this wasn't going to do the job but Able wasn't quitting.

"Able listen to me! We can work around this tactic! Just use Mind-"

Able quickly flew over to Mark and used screech. His ears had already been pierced enough from the morning but she still refused to listen! Using Mind Reader and another slash would surely do a good number on Adrian! Ninjask weren't that durable, even if they were a higher level! Able was acting like a little child.

"Able! Would you stop an-" She screeched again, more angrily then before. Mark was getting fed up at this point. He was sick of being thrown around by this bug.

igotpokeballz

Years
Cecil Vargas:In the cafeteria/talking to Rafael and Zora

"Oh, that's interesting,"replied Cecil. So far this conversation wasn't as bad as he expected. "And yeah, the battle was pretty harsh, but Haunter was great for his first battle," Cecil carried on, looking at Haunter as he spoke. Cecil realized that the girl behind Rafael began to stand up and greet them both. "Oh...sorry, I didn't know you were talking to me," said Cecil,"er...my name's...Cecil and this...is my pokemon Haunter," Cecil points to the ghost pokemon. "um...I have another pokemon I recently caught, but he's pretty violent, so i'd rather show you later," Cecil added.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Eric and Adrian just watched as the Ninjask went off on her trainer, screaming at him as loudly as she could while Mark just took it all. Hmm... no wonder he wasn't able to control her. Eric was already thinking about what to do and he now had a few good ideas. This was an excellent interaction to view and he would just have to see a bit more to really see the relationship the two had. For now though, he had to continue on with the staged fight if only to fool Able a bit longer. He really wanted to see how low he could take her.

"Defense mechanic three." Eric said and Adrian quickly used Double Team, two exact copies of the flying insect appearing on each side of him. The three copies continued to stare at Able, waiting to see what she would do next and more importantly how she would react.

Megaman765

Years
"Able will you listen?! Just use..." Able screamed again. That loud piercing screech was driving him nuts! Eric said to be more assertive with Able... but he didn't want to change anything yet. That was the idea so that Eric had a good idea on what their relationship was like. Otherwise Mark would at least attempt to put more force into the situation, which he wasn't very used to. Adrian used Double Team next.

"Will you STOP doing that and just ATTACK you chump?!" Able screamed at Adrian as she began to use Double Team herself.

"Able! Stop it! Your making this way harder then it has to be! We could end this battle in two turns if you'd just quit being a baby!" Mark said. Able ignored Mark.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

Orange spoke up, "Well, there's no way we can replace your childhood friends, but we're here for you. I mean, I've already known you for a few hours, and I feel like you're a really great friend. I mean, just, arrgh... Well, anyway, I'm here for you Jay."

I felt a slight smile forming on my face after hearing what Orange had to say. Even though Orange tried to reassure me, I still felt that pain within my chest. The pain of losing my dear friends, and the pain of a heart-broken heart knowing that I will never bring them back again was overwhelming. I felt like as if I was rotting on the inside. My head dropped a bit. Tears were still dripping from my eyelids. I can't help, but to let my tears flow with my barely audible sniffles with some of the salty tears running over my mouth.

The voice of Evie flowed towards me, "You're brave. You know that right. So much more than I. Really. Your friends knew how to pick their company well."

I shifted my head to see Evie with a quaint smile. I silently chuckled at myself within my mind, somewhat amused at the thought that I was brave. I'm just a coward, a stupid coward who is afraid of "his own shadow". A coward who can't even save his friends. An idiot who is a crybaby. Heck, I can't even get over the deaths of them. I'm a failure who doesn't have a future and has barely any courage.

I was once again fetched from getting too deep into my thoughts by Evie as she handed a worn tissue, splattered with small blotches of paint, to me, "So you mustn't cry, I am sure they wouldn't want that."

I took the tissue to wipe the water from my softened face. My eyes scanned the other two adolescents to see worry within their eyes. I felt an aura of trust around them. I no longer felt too shy around them. With my gentle voice, nearly a whisper, I spoke,"T-thank you Orange and Evie. I'm so glad…that you two understand me. T-thank for helping me. I haven't felt so much joy…after that incident."

Tears were still rolling off my eyes, but they were no longer tears of depression and misery. The tears became tears of joy and bliss. This was my first time after that incident two years when I used to be twelve, that I was unlocked from the cage of depression without my anti-depressant medicine. I wanted to shout and holler in happiness and hug Orange and Evie. However
I tried to prevent that temptation to hug and cheer, as to me, it felt too awkward to perform those actions. I haven't hugged someone in a while ever since that incident.

My eyes scanned to the scenery before me. The ocean's tide was nearing the cove, perhaps gradually rising to high tide. The sun was slowly setting as if it were the yolk of an egg slipping down a colorful palette on a dish. The pinkish-purple clouds were spread about trough the sky. The stars were shimmering high above the sunset. I was marveled by the beautiful scene. As much as I would love to paint the sunset onto my sketchbook, I could not since I left my bag somewhere further up the beach.

I felt the memories of me and my friends watching the sunset with me flow. "Hey, let's all live together someday. We'll be together forever." That was what Mei told me while watching the sunset with a younger me. "Jay, we should see the sunset more often." It was another phrase from David who smiled an actual smile that was not a mischievous grin. André was the one who suggested we should watch the sunsets. I never knew the precious gems of the sky before. I never really bothered to stay long at watching sunsets. I do love to draw or paint sunsets, but I never stayed long as I often try to push myself to excel in art, biology, and track before I met André. I shouldn't cry at their death. Perhaps they had gone up to a better place and became the three, brightest stars closest to each other in the sky, watching over me. Maybe they are a thousand winds passing by. Maybe they were the dancing, flower petals that floated through the air. Maybe they were the wild grass swaying with the wind.

As the memories swayed away, I carefully climbed down the boulder that I once occupied. I whistled for my birds to follow me.
Emil flew down from a rock where Evie's Umbreon was on, and Emil perched on my right shoulder like a butterfly. Out of the blue, Nalafari flew to the top of my head, nestling in clumps of my hair, making himself comfortable. Oddly, Samuel was nowhere to be scene. My eyes moved about in the cove, searching for where Samuel might be, but there was no sign of him. I looked towards the entrance of the cove. I could see Wyatt with my bag on the sand next to him. I wondered if he heard the whole thing about me. I felt unsteady around him since I don't trust him enough yet about my past. I assumed that he brought my bag to the cove. I left my bag on the coast of the beach further down before I fled to the cove.

I meekly walked towards Wyatt until I was about seven feet away from him, "T-thank you for bringing my bag b-back. I-I really appreciate it. I-I apologize for forgetting to bring my bag with me."

I slowly approached my bag, and swiftly grabbed my bag with grains of sand sprinkling down to the ground from my bag. I hustled back to near Orange and Evie. I unzipped my bag to take out a bottle of water and a container containing tablets of Prozac. I took two of the tablets, and unwound the cap from the bottle of the water. I opened my mouth to swallow the two tablets, and chugged down some water.

I could hear the sound of flapping wings. My eyes wandered to the entrance to see Samuel flying downwards from the sky like a dropping berry. Samuel perched on my left shoulder, and fluffed up and ruffled in content.

It was getting late since the sun was setting. The Thanksgiving Dinner was about to happen at any moment. The beach could become a dangerous place with nocturnal, wild Pokémon creeping around. The tide was also rising, and the cove would become filled with water sometime soon. I asked Wyatt, Evie, and Orange, "Should we head back to the academy grounds. It would become dangerous if we stayed here with the rising tide and the nocturnal, wild Pokémon scurrying about."

Emil-Swablu

Leka appeared to be deep in thought until he spoke to me, "It is a hard thing to watch someone so close to you, like a trainer, to suffer. The heart will carry many scars. But perhaps, one day, the scars will heal", Leka took a look at the humans before continuing onto, "But it is good to see that you and others stand by him. He needs friends like you."

I bowed down to Leka to say, "It makes me feel pain when I see my trainer suffering. I want to be the one suffering instead of my trainer, but it might make others worry about me. I want to see the day where my trainer is free from the chains of depression. Thank you Leka, for the wise and kind words you've given to me."

I heard a whistle. It wasn't any whistle. It was a whistle from my trainer, Jay. Jay looked much healthier and of course, much more contented. I flew to Jay's right shoulder to make a soft landing. Nalafari zoomed out of nowhere and perched on Jay's head. As Jay approached the entrance of the cave, I saw a colorful sunset with stars high in the sky gazing at me. I was mesmerized by the scene before me. Once the gang gets back to the academy, I can't wait to use watercolor berry paint to create that memory of the sky before me.

Samuel-Pidgey

As the human and her Pidgeotto left towards the academy, I left for the wind currents to sail in the air. That human and her Pidgeotto were certainly interesting. The human appeared to have a high knowledge of technology as she held a board previously while I was observing the human and the Pokémon. Perhaps that was how the Pidgeotto gained her or his pearly white wings. I have a feeling that we shall meet directly face to face in the future.

Oh well, chop, chop. I have to return to the cove to check on James. As I flew through the evening sky, the wind currents were starting to become a bitter coldness. The sky was becoming a spectrum of dancing sunset colors and the stars were starting to appear. As I flew closer to the cove at the beach, I noticed that the tide was rising. I have to get there before the tide rises too high.

As I flew into the cove, I was relieved that James, Nalafari, and Emil were not harmed. I perched on James's left shoulder as James's head was occupied with Nalafari, and Emil was on James's right shoulder. I looked towards the sky to wonder the fate of our group.

Nalafari-Starly

I felt extremely giddy when the human boy entered the cove with Jay's bag. Jay, Emil, and Jay's friends were within the cove. I was in so much joy that I flew to my highest speed without using Tailwind and perched on Jay's head. Oh gosh, his hair is so freaking soft. I cuddled in Jay's hair since the wind is getting colder, and fluffed up to only ruffle my feathers later. I closed my eyes to take a short nap. In less than a minute, I fell asleep, letting the warm darkness cover me.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

The only answer Able received was another blinding Flash from Adrian as Eric leaned back. Adrian already knew from this point on what to do so he would let his Ninjask carry on the show for now. Besides, Able was breaking more and more. He needed to see her true breaking point though, the one that would cause her mind to snap like a twig. It would painful for her, but Adrian would help. If anything, Eric knew Adrian would be the best influence for Able.

The Ninjask watched as the female just seemed to be breaking up over him not attacking, yet he still wasn't saying anything. In fact, it seemed Adrian was now looking at her with a look of pity in his eyes as he hovered there next to his two clones.

Megaman765

Years
Able wanted to snap this Ninjask in half. It was doing nothing but evasive moves or accuracy reducing moves. Things like that should be banned in battles! Able hated it! And the more it happened the more she just wanted to break. She was about to attempt attacking her again but not before Mark decided to speak up.

"Able! Stop it! Your not doing any better trying to fight by yourself! If you'd just listen..." Mark was interupted and Able flew up to him, this time with her claws up! Was she threatening to hurt Mark again?! This was awful! Mark just glared right back at her silently. Able sneered at Mark and attempted to use Fury Cuter on Adrian. If she tried a stunt like that again, Mark wasn't going to pull of any more stops. He was on the breaking point of Snapping.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost

Evie smiled when she noticed the quaint smile appear on Jay's face. It was a nice change from the tears at least and besides, Jay had a face which was meant to smile.

T-thank you Orange and Evie. I'm so glad…that you two understand me. T-thank for helping me. I haven't felt so much joy…after that incident."

Evie simply continued to grin at her friend, nodding her head slightly before speaking, this time in a more perky tone.

"It's alright Jay. What else are we here for?" At this she let out a little giggle then turned her gaze towards the setting sun, after briefly watching Jay's pokemon move to comfort his trainer once more.
Her dark eyes lapping into the bright, evening purples and oranges which stained the sky's once flawless blue as the golden sun began to skin down into the water's horizon. She was snapped out of her thoughts though when Jay moved. Getting up and crossing to the entrance of the cove where Wyatt was now stand, along with Jay's bag which lay on the floor next to his feet.

At Wyatt's appearance another smile pressed against her soft, petal, pink lips, watching as Jay took his bag from Wyatt's side before saying his thanks and shuffling back to where Orange and herself were sat.

"Hi Wyatt" Evie said, waving her hand in greeting, as she hopped down from where she was sat, landing neatly on the sand below with a soft, dull thump. At this point she pulled back her hair once again, sweeping it's strands away from her face and focusing on her company. Her small, pale oval face smiling out from between the pale curtains of her wavy hair.

"Should we head back to the academy grounds? It would become dangerous if we stayed here with the rising tide and the nocturnal, wild Pokémon scurrying about." Evie heard Jay say, as she bent down and collected the few stray pencils which she had dropped when flipping her bag down onto the ground earlier.

"Yeah sounds like a good idea. Plus I don't know but about you guys but I am starving!" she almost laughed, as she stood back up, straightening her back and shouldering her bag. Cramming her sketch book and remaining belongings into its dark interior.

"And I think it's about this time tea is served back at the academy." She continued, narrowing her eyes slightly as she tried to think back to the timetable she had been given before arriving at the academy a few weeks before.

"you guys wanna join?" she finally said, snapping out of her thoughts with a nonchalant shrug refocusing on the guys she was with a lazy, lop-sided smile.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Adrian watched as Able went at her trainer yet again, this time with claws. The bug's eyes narrowed as she came at him and as she attacked her claws simply swatted the air as the copy disappeared before her eyes. At that moment Adrian used another Double Team, him and his copy forming two more copies each bringing the number of Adrian's on the battlefield up to six. The bugs slowly began to circle Able and began to circle faster and faster. They were just staring at her silently, no words were spoken as they flew about in a way trying to egg her on to attack them. Adrian would just have her focus on him and only him.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora and Rafael- Cafeteria

"O-Oh Uhm n-nice to meet you Cecil. T-these are my Pokemon Zorua, Snorunt, and Mudkip." Zora said acting totally out of character and her face turned a light pink color and she tried to hide her cheeks. Zorua giggled and looked at the Haunter while Mudkip went over to Dewott and Lulu and introduced himself. Waldo quickly smiled and introduced himself but Lulu wasn't to willing to talk to any new Pokemon after what happened earlier.

"D'awww you guys look so cute together" I said kinda jokingly but kinda serious. Suddenly my hair felt weird and I noticed that Zora's Snorunt had Frozen my hair. I smiled and Pikachu giggled and broke the ice with a soft Iron Tail. I looked down and felt sorta embarrassed but at the same time kinda happy.

Megaman765

Years
Able was steaming red by now. Unable to hit him... Not even responding to her, what was with this guy? What a jerk thinking he was all high and mighty when he wouldn't even bother to attack! Able figured he'd be able to hit this jerk by whatever means necessary! Now she was getting more upset then angry. She felt like a child being picked on in grade school, with a feeling a helplessness.

"S-stop it! I mean it! I'll hit you eventually and you'll be sorry for crossing me!" Able said, sounding more upset by the minute. She tried to use Slash again but ended up missing completely. Today was absolutely terrible for Able. Losing two battles? Now she was the one who felt like crying. All she wanted to do was WIN something.

"ABLE!" Mark yelled out. Able glared at Mark. He was getting sick of that boy trying to boss her around.

"Would you just LISTEN for once!" Mark added. Able flew over to Mark once again threatening him with her claws. Mark just stood firm. He was tired of playing things out. He couldn't take it. He needed to put his Pokemon into order.

"What? You think that scares me? Go on! Hit me!" Mark taunted. Oh no he didn't! Mark was talking back to Able! Able was surprised that even had the guts to take her on like that. She continued to threaten him, quickly placing one of her claws near the front of his shirt and made a small cut in it. It didn't hurt Mark's skin though. Mark continued to Glare at her.

igotpokeballz

Years
Cecil felt this strange feeling after hearing Zora's response, "perhaps this is...no, i'm just tired," Cecil thought to himself. Cecil looked at his pokemon, who was enjoying talking to Zora's Zorua. Cecil lightly smiled at the cute pokemon couple and then looked back at Zora and Rafael. "Well...now what," Cecil asked the two of them,"I mean...we all introduced eachother and all that...so, what're we gonna do? "

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
"I'm hungry, and I don't want Corpish coming back. So we should leave" I said, shuddering at the thought of the Corpish. I wander what they'll have, seeing as it's Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving! I completely forgot, I should tell my mom to have a good one, once I have access to a phone. And, I am ready for turkey and rolls and cranberry sauce and... Mmmm... "So who's ready to get going? I know I am!" I said in attempt to lighten the mood from that... Sad story... Wait! Bonsi must be healed, so he must be anxious to get out. I take out his pokeball, and out comes a read beam, connecting to an appearing Bonsi.
"Bon Bon!" He said, still weak, but more anxious that when he was totally destroyed.​
Bonsi
Now THAT was one enraged Corpish" I said to the other pokemon. Wait! There are more than before. I count two more! Alright, after today, I think I got this introduction thing down. "Hello there! I am Bonsi, Orange's pokemon. Pleased to meet you!"​
Caroline
"Umm... Hello Bonsi... How are you... Umm... After that... Ummm... Pumelling?" I said, after a long time of silence. "As for you who I haven't introduced myself to, which is.... Umm.... Most of you, I am Caroline, and I was just born today... How are you?" Although I was trying to sound nice, Bonsi didn't take my choice of the word 'Pumelling' too well.
"What?!" He yelled, "I was just... Umm... Showing you what happens when you lose a battle. Umm... That's it!"
"I'm... Umm...Sure you were..." I replyed weakly.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Haru stood silent as he looked at the plate of food in Luna's hands. That was why they ran off? Luna smiled as she walked up to Haru and handed him the plate. The boy smirked as he knelt down and accepted the plate. The feeling was coming back to his limbs. "Thanks... what a caring "little" sis," Haru praised in a teasing way as he pat the top of his Kirlia's head. He knew that would poke her buttons; she liked acting like a big sister to Icarus and Kaiser, but she couldn't get him to play along. As usual she puffed out her cheeks indignantly and glared at him before walking past him. Standing back up and looking over his shoulder, he saw the Psychic pokemon using Psyshock to carry his backpack.

"I guess you're being the bigger person," Haru laughed as he turned back to catch up with Hatake, "I just arrived here-- was looking for the Raikou Dorm before my stuff tried to turn traitor on me." He guessed that it'd be a better idea to eat with everyone else. After all, with the yellow armband it was probable that someone from the dorm would notice it and try to interact with him. He could afford to make some new friends.

Kaiser and Icarus walked with their trainer as they made their way back to the mess hall. Icarus once again perched himself on his trainer's head while Kaiser walked with Luna. It was certainly an interesting group to behold.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Adrian and Eric watched as Mark stood up to his pokemon for once, even though she was threatening his life in essence. Adrian knew that if she was to strike, he would move in and get her down before she could deal any damage. The boy was tough, Eric would give him that, yet this WAS a Ninjask. There had been reports where trainers could be killed easily by them if they so much as stepped in the wrong direction. Able could very well be a problem pokemon that would be on the news if this got out of hand. Now that he knew where both of their breaking points were, it was time to end this little simulation.

"Able, calm down. This was a test. Clearly you two have no idea about how to make this relationship work." He stated. "Mark, you are too submissive, you let Able go about and do whatever she wants. Perhaps this is the first time you have ever even tried raising your voice against her. Able, you are too wild still. You live by the laws of nature that all Ninjask do, following the dominant male. Mark is by far not dominant, therefore you are angered by him not taking charge, by him being too soft."

Adrian dismissed his copies as he gazed at Able and finally spoke to her in a deep voice. "Feisty, gung-ho, and above all else persistent to the end. You truly are a fine Ninjask." He said. He floated a bit closer to her, gazing at her, "Yet you are living in an unnatural way, busy screaming at those that try to order you around. We need a chat Able." He said as he pointed a claw over to the side, "Follow me young female. If you don't I might have to be feisty right back at you." He stated as he began to fly away.

Back