Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO
 
 
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old January 12th, 2013 (4:17 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
D-I-N-O-S-A
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbp View Post
I think a Poison/Psychic would be sort of interesting if it doesn't exist. Like, what would you consider something that's both poisonous and psychic?
It certainly would be interesting, but I'm not certain what form that could take... I always assumed Grumpig would be be Psychic/Poison when I first saw it due to the colour scheme and gems on its body, plus the fact that pigs are often considered dirty and foul animals so Poison would make sense for it, so perhaps a Poison/Psychic type could take on the form of the pig? However there's already Drowzee, Grumpig and Munna as Psychic type pig-type creatures, so I doubt they'd introduce this. Perhaps some kind of crystal creature that'd have both sets of powers? They're surprisingly hard types to mix D:
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #377    
Old January 12th, 2013 (4:43 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
...
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 49,791
I'll go with Gulpin for Featured Pokemon.

As for a Poison/Psychic-type, I don't know how they'll show it off, but maybe they should have an interesting origin to it. And it would also lack a lot of weaknesses too, being weak to just Ghost and Dark.
__________________
  #378    
Old January 12th, 2013 (9:46 PM).
CourageHound's Avatar
CourageHound CourageHound is offline
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
     
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Location: Florida
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 823
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
    And it would also lack a lot of weaknesses too, being weak to just Ghost and Dark.
    Dont forget ground. But yea thats still alot of weaknesses.

    Well, does anyone else want a poison type komodo dragon? Cuz i'd definately have it on my team if there was one.

    Oh, and still voting for crobat - featured pokemon :/
    __________________
      #379    
    Old January 13th, 2013 (12:09 PM). Edited January 13th, 2013 by Patrick.
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick Patrick is offline
    Ya'll Are Weird
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Florida
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 545
    At least it'd be a poison reptile that's not a snake, so I don't see why not. Granted I was thinking more along the lines of a brightly colored gecko or something.

    I'm pretty lost on poison/psychic myself. Like, all I can think of is "Dark Alakazam" and even then that'd probably be dark/psychic. Haha, actually, Dark Alakazam is a funny thought considering how minimalist I'm imagining it would look.

    Also, Drowzee is a Tapir Pokemon.

    Edit: Ok, check it. Think Misdreavus, but less witch like and more like a cursed wondering soul. Like the ghost of Ralts or something. Its mostly benevolent, but lonely in that is can't make contact with things without poisoning it. And yet, it has Psychic.... aaahhh and then it all falls apart because you can only have two types. Dang! I thought I was on to something.

    Fine. "Dirty Ralts". >
    __________________

    Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

      #380    
    Old January 14th, 2013 (5:36 PM).
    CourageHound's Avatar
    CourageHound CourageHound is offline
    Trust & Courage. Nothing More
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Location: Florida
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 823
      Urr....cant really imagine a poison psychic pokemon either...UNLESS!! :o

      It was a genie! A psychic genie that releases toxic fumes upon exiting its shell(lamp). The gasses poison all with evil intentions. Whatya guys think?
      __________________
        #381    
      Old January 14th, 2013 (7:56 PM).
      TwilightBlade's Avatar
      TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
      All dreams are but another reality.
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2007
      Location: Florida
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 6,665
      Psychic/poison type seems very interesting yet improbable... Although psychic trumps poison in battle, poisonous and harmful fumes damage the brain. I'm not sure how a poison/psychic type would exist without it hurting itself.

      I really like the Poison komodo dragon idea! I think that species long overdue in being introduced, lol. What other Poison types would ya'll want to see in Gen VI? I really want to see a Poison/Fire type. Plenty of Poison types learn Flamethrower already, such as Weezing and Muk, so I don't think it's too farfetched.
      __________________
        #382    
      Old January 15th, 2013 (6:34 PM).
      Squirrel's Avatar
      Squirrel Squirrel is offline
      D-I-N-O-S-A
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Location: England
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 9,512
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
      Psychic/poison type seems very interesting yet improbable... Although psychic trumps poison in battle, poisonous and harmful fumes damage the brain. I'm not sure how a poison/psychic type would exist without it hurting itself.
      Perhaps it could have an ability where it loses HP every turn as a result of this? It'd be irritating for sure, but worth it to see a Poison/Psychic hybrid. Tbh though, I'm not really a big fan of Psychic types so there's a lot that I'd rather see. Poison/Ice and Poison/Electric are the main two that I want to see introduced (with the latter I think they really could've done this with Eelektross), but once again I'm not sure how likely they'd be to come out. It's not out of the question to have some electrically charged beast like Manectric or a creature of Ice like Glaceon and have a little Poison coursing through their body, but I can't imagine even that concept going well design-wise so I'm stumped as to what they could introduce. I'm just really hoping they think of some more interesting Poison hybrids for the new generation and it'll spice up our toxic Pokémon wonderfully <3
      __________________
        #383    
      Old January 19th, 2013 (5:36 AM).
      CourageHound's Avatar
      CourageHound CourageHound is offline
      Trust & Courage. Nothing More
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Location: Florida
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 823
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
        Psychic/poison type seems very interesting yet improbable... Although psychic trumps poison in battle, poisonous and harmful fumes damage the brain. I'm not sure how a poison/psychic type would exist without it hurting itself.
        But umm...being a poison type wouldnt it be immune to its own and other toxins? Idk, just seing as poison types cant be poisoned.
        __________________
          #384    
        Old January 19th, 2013 (5:25 PM).
        Puppeteer Mask's Avatar
        Puppeteer Mask Puppeteer Mask is offline
        Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Location: Canada
          Age: 27
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 129
          Name: Puppeteer Mask
          Partner: Bumble the Beedrill
          Answer To Current Pop Quiz: I believe there were seven poison types intoduced in Generation 4, Roserade, Scorupi, Drapion, Stunky, Skuntank, Croagunk and Toxicroak.
          On the Current Topic: There was mutterings in the TVTropes Wild Mass Guessing pages about the X and Y legendaries being based on Norse Mythology, and another on them representing love with the third unannounced one representing hatred. There was also the speculation of it being serpentine... y'know, so it can form a Z. Putting all those together, I pictured a Poison/Dragon type based on Niddhoggr. This big, multi legged worm like dragon with venom coursing all over its body and toxic fumes coming out of its mouth all the time... and you find it deep underground in a mysteriously diseased forest as it gnaws at its very foundation for nourishment... but then I sorta get weird thoughts like that. At the end of the day that's what I really want: a badass Poison type legendary. As it is it's the only type without a Legendary. And no, Toxic Plate Arceus does not count.

          As for the Poison/Ice speculation I remember many years back seeing a sprite of a Fakemon evolution for I think Dewgong, with it covered in sludge and basically driven berserk via pollution. That might work.
            #385    
          Old January 20th, 2013 (9:39 AM).
          Squirrel's Avatar
          Squirrel Squirrel is offline
          D-I-N-O-S-A
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Location: England
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 9,512
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
          But umm...being a poison type wouldnt it be immune to its own and other toxins? Idk, just seing as poison types cant be poisoned.
          But then the Poison would be destroyed by the Psychic nature of the Pokémon? I don't know, it's hard to get my head around haha.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
          Name: Puppeteer Mask
          Partner: Bumble the Beedrill
          Answer To Current Pop Quiz: I believe there were seven poison types intoduced in Generation 4, Roserade, Scorupi, Drapion, Stunky, Skuntank, Croagunk and Toxicroak.
          On the Current Topic: There was mutterings in the TVTropes Wild Mass Guessing pages about the X and Y legendaries being based on Norse Mythology, and another on them representing love with the third unannounced one representing hatred. There was also the speculation of it being serpentine... y'know, so it can form a Z. Putting all those together, I pictured a Poison/Dragon type based on Niddhoggr. This big, multi legged worm like dragon with venom coursing all over its body and toxic fumes coming out of its mouth all the time... and you find it deep underground in a mysteriously diseased forest as it gnaws at its very foundation for nourishment... but then I sorta get weird thoughts like that. At the end of the day that's what I really want: a badass Poison type legendary. As it is it's the only type without a Legendary. And no, Toxic Plate Arceus does not count.
          Hi Puppeteer, welcome to the club! Someone actually answered the quiz question, this is a good day indeed :') But unfortunately you missed one! If you want a badass Poison type legendary then I think what you just said fits the description well lmao. Honestly though, as much as I hate to say it, I can't see them making one of the main featured legendaries a Poison type, it just isn't popular enough. I'd personally love to see something as badass as what you were describing, but think about the target audience for Pokémon and whether they'd actually create something like that haha. I think the best we can hope for at the moment is some kind of sub-legendary being Poison type like a new legendary trio or something. Who knows, but we can keep our fingers crossed eh?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
          As for the Poison/Ice speculation I remember many years back seeing a sprite of a Fakemon evolution for I think Dewgong, with it covered in sludge and basically driven berserk via pollution. That might work.
          What a depressing Pokémon that would be lmao. I personally hope this doesn't happen, I don't want to see real-world issues make an appearance in Pokémon. D:
          __________________
            #386    
          Old January 20th, 2013 (11:07 AM). Edited January 22nd, 2013 by Puppeteer Mask.
          Puppeteer Mask's Avatar
          Puppeteer Mask Puppeteer Mask is offline
          Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Location: Canada
            Age: 27
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 129
            Haha, I'm quite sure my idea would never happen, but if we're going to dream we may as well dream big, right? And yeah, my speculation was kinda dark, but I think pokemon has been dealing with real world isues since it started. I get where you're coming from on that though.

            ...was the pokemon I missed Budew? I could have swore Budew was pure Grass, but I nonetheless had doubts.


            Also, I imagine a Poison/Psychic type would be safe from itself if only by virtue of just being Poison/Psychic. I mean, Lanturn are perfectly healthy despite their typing, and all of those Grass/Poison types are still around. Even if we were to go at it with types, both Psychic and Poison resist Poison attacks, and Psychic's resistance to itself nullifies Poison's weakness. Poisonous creatures generally have an immunity to their own venom in some form, and psychokinesis is more often based around extreme discipline and focus than it is wild untamable power. It shouldn't be too difficult for the Psychic to make sure his own powers don't tear himself to shreds, and even if the poison was dangerous there must be some sort of trick to make it not dangerous. Maybe autohypnosis... yeah, maybe it is immune because it actively purges the knowledge that its body is dangerous from its mind... mind over matter and all that.

            Edit: I couldn't help but notice that Cascoon isn't listed in the list of Poison type pokemon on the front page... not that I think anyone would particularly care, but wasn't it a poison type too?
            __________________
            Back after long, unwanted, unforseen Hiatus... Nothing worth noting in signature as of yet... : <
              #387    
            Old January 22nd, 2013 (1:38 PM).
            CourageHound's Avatar
            CourageHound CourageHound is offline
            Trust & Courage. Nothing More
               
              Join Date: Oct 2012
              Location: Florida
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 823
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
              What a depressing Pokémon that would be lmao. I personally hope this doesn't happen, I don't want to see real-world issues make an appearance in Pokémon. D:
              Yea...but hey, one of the cool thing about poison types is that even though given their toxic nature, none of them become or even get near the status of extream/out of control bio hazards.

              I'm not gunna add too much more only the poison/psychic thing cuz the way you guys talk about it hurts my brain :P

              An interesting type combo i'd like to see though would be fire poison.(pay no attention that x4 ground weakness, water weakness, psychic weakness, and rock weakness plz)
              __________________
                #388    
              Old January 23rd, 2013 (10:49 PM).
              Squirrel's Avatar
              Squirrel Squirrel is offline
              D-I-N-O-S-A
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Sep 2011
              Location: England
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9,512
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
              ...was the pokemon I missed Budew? I could have swore Budew was pure Grass, but I nonetheless had doubts.
              Yup, I'll post a new quiz now. Congrats!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
              Edit: I couldn't help but notice that Cascoon isn't listed in the list of Poison type pokemon on the front page... not that I think anyone would particularly care, but wasn't it a poison type too?
              Cascoon is pure Bug type, it doesn't gain the Poison typing until evolving. :)

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
              An interesting type combo i'd like to see though would be fire poison.(pay no attention that x4 ground weakness, water weakness, psychic weakness, and rock weakness plz)
              Omg that would be awesome. It'd be the ultimate destruction machine :D Only problem I can see is that Fire and Poison are both types which when mixed together probably couldn't result in something cute... The only possible exception I'm thinking of is the potential evolution for Fennekin? But I don't think that'll actually become Poison haha. I just can't see two such destructive types mashing well together to create anything other than a monstrosity of a Pokémon. But I guess not everything has to be adorable, eh?

              Anyway there's something I've been wanting to bring up for a while... WHAT IS THE CUTEST POISON TYPE POKÉMON? GOGOGOGOGOGO! :D

              PS: New quiz is up!
              __________________
                #389    
              Old January 24th, 2013 (2:46 PM).
              Boilurn's Avatar
              Boilurn Boilurn is offline
              Scald Pokémon
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Location: Route 49
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 612
                I'd say Budew is the cutest Poison-type Pokemon. If I was younger I'd want to substitute a teddy bear for one if these.

                As for a pure-Poison type I'd probably say Koffing, maybe because its grin looks charming, but other than that I don't know, because they either look disgusting or that they inflict poison when you touch it.
                __________________
                Quote:
                Boilurn, the Scald Pokemon and the evolved form of Hottle. It can burn the holder by the lightest of touches when it boils. It can boil 3 gallons of water in one minute.
                  #390    
                Old January 24th, 2013 (11:01 PM).
                Squirrel's Avatar
                Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                D-I-N-O-S-A
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Location: England
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 9,512
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boilurn View Post
                As for a pure-Poison type I'd probably say Koffing, maybe because its grin looks charming, but other than that I don't know, because they either look disgusting or that they inflict poison when you touch it.
                I think they have the ability to control the 'touch = poisoned' feature, much like Ponyta and Rapidash can with their fire. Although I have to disagree, Koffing seems much more like a 'cool cat' sort of Pokémon rather than cute. I'd say the cutest Poison type is Gulpin because LOOK AT HOW DERPY IT IS OMG. <3

                Spoiler:

                It's so freaking adorable I can't even :')

                Also Skorupi's a bit of a cutie! But I'm scared that if I went anywhere near one it'd rip my face off... bad times.
                __________________
                  #391    
                Old January 27th, 2013 (7:35 PM).
                Patrick's Avatar
                Patrick Patrick is offline
                Ya'll Are Weird
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: Florida
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 545
                Quote:
                WHAT IS THE CUTEST POISON TYPE POKÉMON?
                Ahahaha, you already know the answer to this. I'll spare you all the reiteration.
                __________________

                Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

                  #392    
                Old January 28th, 2013 (2:18 AM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by CourageHound.
                CourageHound's Avatar
                CourageHound CourageHound is offline
                Trust & Courage. Nothing More
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                  Location: Florida
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 823
                  Answering Topic Question: Which is the cutest poison type pokemon?
                  Grimer!

                  Nah grimer's cute, but I think the reall cutest poison type there is is either Bulbasaur or gulpin. However I find it cuter when big things act cute more then when little things act cute. Like their evolutions can be cute too depending on the situation. Gulpin's facial expression us what makes it work :3
                  __________________
                    #393    
                  Old January 28th, 2013 (2:22 AM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by Aryan143.
                  Aryan143's Avatar
                  Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                  The Fennekin Fan!
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Location: Delhi, India
                    Age: 17
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 756
                    Name: Aryan143
                    Partner Pokemon: Roserade(No Nickname)
                    Answer the current topic: I would definately say Budew because I really like it. The cute face and the the Grass typing makes it the cutest poison pokemon(in my views).

                    And for the quiz, I would like to say Poison Fang.
                    __________________
                    Check out my gaming company:

                      #394    
                    Old January 28th, 2013 (3:05 AM).
                    Hikamaru's Avatar
                    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                    ...
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                    Location: Australia
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 49,791
                    Welcome to the club Aryan, nice partner choice too.

                    Roserade has always been one of my faves, currently using one on my Black 2 team and I love her.

                    Might answer the topic while I'm at it:

                    Which is the cutest Poison-type pokemon?

                    For me, probably Stunky. I always liked how cute its face looked despite people saying it looked like a butt, I tend to like unusual-looking faces but it screams cute to me. It's also one of my fave cute Poison Pokemon too.



                    I mean, look at that adorable face. Trubbish may also come close, going by its expressions in the anime.
                    __________________
                      #395    
                    Old January 28th, 2013 (4:33 AM).
                    Squirrel's Avatar
                    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                    D-I-N-O-S-A
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                    Location: England
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 9,512
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
                    Name: Aryan143
                    Partner Pokemon: Roserade(No Nickname)
                    Answer the current topic: I would definately say Budew because I really like it. The cute face and the the Grass typing makes it the cutest poison pokemon(in my views).

                    And for the quiz, I would like to say Poison Fang.
                    Welcome to the club dude! Great to see more Poison type lovers. :D May I ask why you chose Roserade as your partner? What is it about Roserade that you like so much? Would you call it your favourite Poison type Pokémon? It's a very cool Pokémon indeed (and great in battles with its support skills) so I don't blame you at all, I'm just curious. :D Anyhow, hope you have an awesome time here! And I agree, Budew is freaking adorable ♥
                    __________________
                      #396    
                    Old January 28th, 2013 (5:49 AM).
                    Aryan143's Avatar
                    Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                    The Fennekin Fan!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: Delhi, India
                      Age: 17
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 756
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
                      Welcome to the club dude! Great to see more Poison type lovers. :D May I ask why you chose Roserade as your partner? What is it about Roserade that you like so much? Would you call it your favourite Poison type Pokémon? It's a very cool Pokémon indeed (and great in battles with its support skills) so I don't blame you at all, I'm just curious. :D Anyhow, hope you have an awesome time here! And I agree, Budew is freaking adorable ♥
                      I chose Roserade because when I first played Diamond, I chose Budew as my Grass Pokemon. At the end, it was very strong in battling as well as being the member with the most ribbons in my team. I don't often use Poison pokemon but out of all that I have used, I like Roserade the most. That is the sole reason why I joined this club.
                      __________________
                      Check out my gaming company:

                        #397    
                      Old February 1st, 2013 (6:29 PM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by Puppeteer Mask.
                      Puppeteer Mask's Avatar
                      Puppeteer Mask Puppeteer Mask is offline
                      Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Location: Canada
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 129
                        The cutest Poison type pokemon to me would be Grimer. I think it's absolutely adorable and I think that if it can supress its toxicity like OzzyCake suggests (and I think they do) then it seems like it'd be pretty cuddly, actually.

                        Fun fact: According to my mother who does not play video games, the cutest poison type pokemon is Gengar. In fact it's her favourite pokemon period.

                        As for the quiz... I am going to go out on a wild limb and say that the move iiiiiiis.... Poison Gas.
                        __________________
                        Back after long, unwanted, unforseen Hiatus... Nothing worth noting in signature as of yet... : <
                          #398    
                        Old February 2nd, 2013 (10:49 AM).
                        Squirrel's Avatar
                        Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                        D-I-N-O-S-A
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Location: England
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 9,512
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
                        I chose Roserade because when I first played Diamond, I chose Budew as my Grass Pokemon. At the end, it was very strong in battling as well as being the member with the most ribbons in my team. I don't often use Poison pokemon but out of all that I have used, I like Roserade the most. That is the sole reason why I joined this club.
                        You like Roserade enough to join a whole club based on it? That's impressive not gonna lie. xD

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
                        The cutest Poison type pokemon to me would be Grimer. I think it's absolutely adorable and I think that if it can suppress its toxicity like OzzyCake suggests (and I think they do) then it seems like it'd be pretty cuddly, actually.
                        Ahhh I'm so glad I'm not alone in this thinking! Grimer looks like it could be such a cute partner, you could cuddle it and play all sorts of games with it and if you ever (god forbid!) get bored of it, you can just mould it into a different Pokémon. :D That's why I love it so much, always have done!

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
                        Fun fact: According to my mother who does not play video games, the cutest poison type pokemon is Gengar. In fact it's her favourite pokemon period.

                        As for the quiz... I am going to go out on a wild limb and say that the move iiiiiiis.... Poison Gas.
                        Gengar is kind of cute! It's cute in a mischievousness way I think. Quiz answer is wrong though, sorry!

                        So with a topic like this certain questions have to be asked:


                        Garbodor: Mildly cute or hopeless?
                        __________________
                          #399    
                        Old February 2nd, 2013 (12:19 PM).
                        Puppeteer Mask's Avatar
                        Puppeteer Mask Puppeteer Mask is offline
                        Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Location: Canada
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 129
                          Crap! Poison Gas was the one move I could think of that I practically never see. Which makes sense, given Toxic renders it moot and has been around for just as long.

                          As for Garbodor, it's sorta cute in an ugly way... like bulldogs and pugs. I don't like the mickey mouse ears on it though. It is amusing that the GARBAGE pokemon actively works to clean up the earth and cut down on trash, though. It even learns Recycle! Trubbish is cuter though.
                          __________________
                          Back after long, unwanted, unforseen Hiatus... Nothing worth noting in signature as of yet... : <
                            #400    
                          Old February 2nd, 2013 (12:57 PM).
                          Galoria's Avatar
                          Galoria Galoria is offline
                          Moo~ ♪
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Location: Nykolaëv
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 246
                            *Tutududu!*

                            I would love to join this club! Because Squeaky is pretty badass.
                            And because poison type are very underestimated for me. Like bug type as before...!




                            Name: Galoria
                            Partner: Budy the Budew

                            Answer To Current Pop Quiz: Something like Poison Fang?

                            On the Current Topic: For Budew will stay the prettiest and cutiest poison Pokémon ever. Budew is the unique poison baby Pokémon, and its face looks like so innocent. If I had choice, I would love to keep Budew as it is <3
                            __________________
                             

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:54 AM.