• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Nideous, PinkSapphire, please skip my next Valorie-post. I expected Nideous to reach the infirmary in one post like I did, but it didn't work out that way and all I'd be typing is filler.

Just assume there's a helpful Nurse trying to help a very hesitant Valorie into one of the beds when they get there.

@Yellow- okiii x3 don't worry though, I guess we get there in our next posts :p oh?… and SD was going to come along too xD

-_- Wow, I feel special for not being informed directly.,,

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Batel: It has a very cute design. Not sure why the water starter doesn't get anywhere near as much love though.

@Nideous: Yeeaah, but there's no real reason to split that up into half a dozen posts when you're alone. Same reason I can't make half a dozen posts in a Valorie-Reply because nobody else is there. :P

EDIT: 4000 posts. Whooo~

I'll agree it does have a cute design, but I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like it that much.
Obviously I'm yet to see the evolved forms, I'm hoping for something that's elegant, kind of like Ninetales.

Today's top story;

I got bored and drew Gwen in her new winter coat.
Spoiler:

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
School sucks especially when Midterms are coming up Dx

ouch! i've been lazy all of christmas vacation eating,sleeping, and playing videogames. Life at my house is a mini-paradise for me. ^.^

I'll agree it does have a cute design, but I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like it that much.
Obviously I'm yet to see the evolved forms, I'm hoping for something that's elegant, kind of like Ninetales.

Today's top story;

I got bored and drew Gwen in her new winter coat.
Spoiler:

Very nice art somniac! Now you can give me art lessons! xD

@Everyone Oh and Cecil still has plenty of room to chat with him at his table so feel free to just walk up to him! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
I have two questions:

1.) How will I have to obtain a fire stone to evolve Haru's Growlithe? Will he have to find it near the volcano, is a teacher supposed to give it to him, or are both viable?

2.) Everyone can go out and catch whatever available pokemon there is on the island in the appropriate zone, yes? No need to ask here before you do? :x

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@TheUglyDucklett: That's up to you! Fire stones are on rare occasion found laying around various places, possibly dropped by other trainers. A generous teacher might also give him a fire stone. Both are plausible ideas.

@ashcuz: Absolutely not

EDIT: For the record, I'm not making another Valorie post until one of you guys mosies your way into that infirmary. ||P

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I've been waiting for Killik and Mana to get in there. I mean, it makes more sense for them to get there first, as Drake made a pitstop before going back that way.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I've been waiting for Killik and Mana to get in there. I mean, it makes more sense for them to get there first, as Drake made a pitstop before going back that way.

They're already there :p but alright, i'll make a post with them going in there, dont expect it to be too long though.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
You guys obviously didn't read my post close enough. It clearly states that they arrived at the infirmary, & Kili already got off. He's just waiting for Mana to get off now.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@TheUglyDucklett: Approved~

@~Genevieve~: Okie day, but it will be restricted from evolving and can only use moves learnable by the other 5 fire starters. (Use good judgement here. It should probably not have punching / charmander's dragon moves.)

@Somniac: Haha, sorry about that. Confusion while copying it over. :P

Alright thanks Yellow :) I was thinking of just using Tepig's moveset for it until they release more info

@Everyone: I'll be gone from the 17th to the 21st :) I'm going to an anime convention this week (Ohayocon :D ) but I'll be back late on Monday :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Genevieve- have fun there! ;D

Nideous&Shinydiamond- i've posted~ Mana dragged Kilik along to valorie's room (hope he doesn't hate her now)

And sorry SD~ hope you can forgive me ^^;

Years
SO I HERD THIS RP WAS AKSHULLY OPEN. >_>
Mind if I try to join? I will probably suck and you guys will be all like "gtfo" but I figure it's a good place to start attempting to RP on this site. :3

I suppose I should fill out one character thingie and maybe add another student if that's okay later on and I've established my first one? >_>

Is that ok?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yup we still got room. Just follow the SU guidelines and go for it :p Put your all into the SU. I like SUs that do more then the minimum requirement :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
TheUglyDucklett- you mean to interact with Valorie, Drake, Mana and Kilik? :< sorry buddy ^^; my character Mana is going to reveal a secret to them in a few ^^;;;; m-maybe later? (if Nideous and ShinyDiamond agree that is)

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
ugh, gotta go back to school tomorrow -_- . Don't worry though, I still be on as much as possible. I am only a Junior Highschool student taking easy Junior Highschool classes xD! soooooo, good night. I gotta get up early tomorrow! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back