Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Draconius GO

Old January 15th, 2013 (2:15 PM).

Nature: Sassy
    Ello, well... I'm not exactly "new" but long story short i lost all my passwords even to my old email. >.< ......... hehe but if you have any questions just ask i'll be happy to answer.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 15th, 2013 (2:24 PM).
    we're all soldiers now.
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
    hello and welcome back to pc~
    if you need any help im here!

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//
    Old January 15th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
    Show Your Victory!
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
    Hi -Blazer-!
    Welcome back to PC! I think you should check Pokemon X and Y sections because it's in hype now, and it is now filled with news and speculations since it's the new game. So enjoy your stay here in PC!
    Old January 16th, 2013 (10:25 AM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Hey there Blazer, a big welcome back to you yeah~! Great to meet you!

You've met some of the regulars here already but now it's my turn, so hello there! I'm Cirno and I'm one of the many members around these parts. Since a lot of us don't know you though, why not add a little more information about yourself? :D Maybe your favorite Pokemon and Pokemon game as well as what you like outside of Pokemon.. since underneath being PokeLovers we're all different people and all. Who knows, maybe we have a lot in common that we don't know of yet. Personally for me, I like playing games, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, and writing. I also really like cats. Now it's your turn, yes? Hopefully this time around you stick with PC for a while since we are a really cool forum with lots of nice people. We'd love to have you! <3 It's been almost twenty-four hours since you made your introduction thread but haven't made any other posts yet, so go on and get posting! I promise we're a friendly bunch. :D

And... is Blazer inspired by anything? I think that's a pretty cool-sounding username so I'm kinda curious about why you decided to go with it. I nicknamed my Charizard that in Red so it's kind of stuck as a fitting nickname for the Charmander line to me since.

Have a splendid, splendid stay on this awesome community and see you around! Feel free to contact me or Cid whenever if you need any help here!

| pair family twin mal llsif |

Quick Reply