ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #23501    
Old January 14th, 2013 (12:35 PM).
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
What happens if I push it?....
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 1,766
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrystalRose View Post
    Aaaah, I see now. Thanks a lot for the answer. But since I'm still a noob, I don't really know exactly what are rom bases for. So, could you make things more clear to me, especially on how to use them?
    Rom bases are just .ips or .ups patches containing things like tilesets, 649 pokemon, lowercase everything, etc. You can apply them, just like you would a hack that you downloaded. I don't know if you have ever downloaded a hack, but .ips patches can be done with Luner IPS.

    In general, a rom base is anything you use to build a hack on top of. Sometimes it's a clean rom, other times it's like JPAN's hacked engine. What you are looking for is a tileset rombase, and remember, they are specific to each game.

    edit: Here is the thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193327

    There are several Firered rom bases right in the first post.
    __________________

    Paired with Simba

    Relevant Advertising!

      #23502    
    Old January 14th, 2013 (4:43 PM).
    YogiBerra YogiBerra is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 48
      Does anyone know where the code for Professor Oak's intro is located in FireRed?
        #23503    
      Old January 15th, 2013 (12:31 PM).
      wierddude22's Avatar
      wierddude22 wierddude22 is offline
      New hacker
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Location: My house
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 24
        Well, i changed rom. Used a new rombase anc checked with an actual rom.
        But guess what

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkm1OOH46c
        This happens and I'm starting to think that, maybe it's me.

        Spoiler:
        Picture of how i have it all set

        Spoiler:

        //---------------
        #org 0x800F8A
        lock
        trainerbattle 0x0 0x4 0x0 0x8800FA4 0x8800FAB
        msgbox 0x8800FBA MSG_NORMAL //"stage 2 pass. Trainers are okay"
        release
        end


        //---------
        // Strings
        //---------
        #org 0x800FA4
        = test

        #org 0x800FAB
        = stage 1 pass

        #org 0x800FBA
        = stage 2 pass. Trainers are okay
        And the script


        Is it me, or is it something else. Thanks in advance.

        Edit; It was done with no pokemon in my party and the trainer is 004 on A-Trainer (Dunno if this helps or not)
          #23504    
        Old January 15th, 2013 (1:06 PM).
        Noossab Blue's Avatar
        Noossab Blue Noossab Blue is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: USA
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 240
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
          Rom bases are just .ips or .ups patches containing things like tilesets, 649 pokemon, lowercase everything, etc. You can apply them, just like you would a hack that you downloaded. I don't know if you have ever downloaded a hack, but .ips patches can be done with Luner IPS.

          In general, a rom base is anything you use to build a hack on top of. Sometimes it's a clean rom, other times it's like JPAN's hacked engine. What you are looking for is a tileset rombase, and remember, they are specific to each game.

          edit: Here is the thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193327

          There are several Firered rom bases right in the first post.
          Are the rom bases, specifically the new tile sets, compatible with hacks that are already in progress?
          __________________
          IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
          3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

          Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
          Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

            #23505    
          Old January 15th, 2013 (1:08 PM). Edited January 15th, 2013 by karatekid552.
          karatekid552's Avatar
          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
          What happens if I push it?....
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 1,766
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by wierddude22 View Post
            Well, i changed rom. Used a new rombase anc checked with an actual rom.
            But guess what

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkm1OOH46c
            This happens and I'm starting to think that, maybe it's me.

            Spoiler:
            Picture of how i have it all set

            Spoiler:

            //---------------
            #org 0x800F8A
            lock
            trainerbattle 0x0 0x4 0x0 0x8800FA4 0x8800FAB
            msgbox 0x8800FBA MSG_NORMAL //"stage 2 pass. Trainers are okay"
            release
            end


            //---------
            // Strings
            //---------
            #org 0x800FA4
            = test

            #org 0x800FAB
            = stage 1 pass

            #org 0x800FBA
            = stage 2 pass. Trainers are okay
            And the script


            Is it me, or is it something else. Thanks in advance.

            Edit; It was done with no pokemon in my party and the trainer is 004 on A-Trainer (Dunno if this helps or not)
            For the script, don't use the lock and release comands for a trainerbattle. Also, on your msgbox, get rid of MSG_NORMAL and instead use "callstd 0x6" on the next line. It works much better.

            The kids trainer class is what is making gary pop up before the battle. So, if you don't want him their, change it. Also, try it with pokemon on both sides. If you don't have pokemon, it doesn't matter what you do, you won't see stage 1 or 2.

            Give all of these things a test and let me know how you fair.



            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
            Rom bases are just .ips or .ups patches containing things like tilesets, 649 pokemon, lowercase everything, etc. You can apply them, just like you would a hack that you downloaded. I don't know if you have ever downloaded a hack, but .ips patches can be done with Luner IPS.

            In general, a rom base is anything you use to build a hack on top of. Sometimes it's a clean rom, other times it's like JPAN's hacked engine. What you are looking for is a tileset rombase, and remember, they are specific to each game.

            edit: Here is the thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193327

            There are several Firered rom bases right in the first post.
            Are the rom bases, specifically the new tile sets, compatible with hacks that are already in progress?
            Sorry, you posted while I was posting.
            Depends on what you've done to your hack. If you haven't changed any tileset data, you might be okay, but the rom bases might also have extra tilesets or expanded ones that take up more space than the origional ones. What I would do is just make a copy of your hack and apply the patch to the hack and then go through every single one of your tilesets and see how things were affected.

            Also, placement of tiles most likely will be changed so you would have to redraw many of your maps.

            All in all, it's not a good idea. Unless you know for sure that the person who made them only redrew exsisting tiles and didn't change the order or expand anything. You can still give it a try but it most likely will not work out well.
            __________________

            Paired with Simba
              #23506    
            Old January 15th, 2013 (1:26 PM).
            wierddude22's Avatar
            wierddude22 wierddude22 is offline
            New hacker
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Location: My house
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 24
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
              For the script, don't use the lock and release comands for a trainerbattle. Also, on your msgbox, get rid of MSG_NORMAL and instead use "callstd 0x6" on the next line. It works much better.

              The kids trainer class is what is making gary pop up before the battle. So, if you don't want him their, change it. Also, try it with pokemon on both sides. If you don't have pokemon, it doesn't matter what you do, you won't see stage 1 or 2.

              Give all of these things a test and let me know how you fair.
              Well, i tried but nothing happened. So i decided to use a different rom. And nothing messed up. I guess something i did may have messed something up.
              Although it was useful knowing that you didn't need to use lock/release.
              Thanks
              __________________
              I envy many of you
                #23507    
              Old January 15th, 2013 (6:46 PM).
              Psychokick Psychokick is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1
                Hi there people. I hope I'm not being a bother by asking, because I seriously just made a profile here specifically for asking this one question.

                I've been looking all over the internet for overworld/environment/building tilesets for Black and White. I've tried looking for some on here, but I can't find any, though I didn't look very hard, and this forum is an enormous place.

                It's not for a game hack or anything. Just something I want for an amateur project thing that I'm doing in MS Paint. So if you could help me it would be so appreciated.
                  #23508    
                Old January 15th, 2013 (7:50 PM).
                Lucho K's Avatar
                Lucho K Lucho K is offline
                Powered Charizard
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Location: Mexico
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 8
                  Hi !
                  I was searching but found nothing... So...
                  I have a problem with Dive/Emerge on a map in Emerald Version
                  I selected the appropriate option on Connection (Dive on water, Emerge in underwater) and I already made the Dive option work but when underwater, I can't emerge
                  What can I do? Can you please help me?!
                  Thanx


                  Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
                  __________________
                  The worst foe lies within the self
                    #23509    
                  Old January 15th, 2013 (10:51 PM).
                  tajaros's Avatar
                  tajaros tajaros is offline
                  Hi I'm dawg
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 18
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 857
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
                    It looks like you've only partially set which palette your background should use, rather than all of it. If you open your tileset/ tilemap combo in NTME, scroll down and switch to the palette view there should be a large section of the tilemap which has a different palette to the one you want. Reassign the palette used by these tiles, reinsert the tilemap and everything should look okay in-game.


                    It also looks like the white tiles are repeating over and over again, so I'm assuming that you haven't edited the lower half of the tilemap at all. You're going to have to do this as well if you want a seamless transition in the opening battlescreen.
                    Ok, so I followed you but it didn't worked out I edited the lower half but it keeps on repeating the very first tile on my tilemap.

                    And I used pallete #2 for all of the tiles but those just won't work right... :/
                    __________________
                      #23510    
                    Old January 15th, 2013 (11:54 PM).
                    DrFuji's Avatar
                    DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                    Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Location: Downia-upside
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,328
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
                    Ok, so I followed you but it didn't worked out I edited the lower half but it keeps on repeating the very first tile on my tilemap.

                    And I used pallete #2 for all of the tiles but those just won't work right... :/
                    Hmm, I can't really offer any more advice without seeing what you've done so far for myself. Could you PM me your tileset, tilemap and palette data?
                    __________________
                      #23511    
                    Old January 16th, 2013 (12:02 AM).
                    Manganum's Avatar
                    Manganum Manganum is offline
                    Your local sine wave
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                      Location: Brutal Techno Rage Aquarium
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 145
                      A couple of things using XSE in conjunction with Advance Map - all I want to be able to do is edit existing game dialogue, but A-text is far too buggy. Anyway:
                      Why can't I save existing scripts that I've changed one or two words in? I can only click Save As; I can't save the actual ROM.
                      I'm fairly new to this, despite having an interest in ROM hacking for a few years, but it's only recently that I've actually had the incentive...
                      __________________
                      It's all in the Music.

                      The Music


                      Pendulum - The Terminal
                      Danny Byrd - Ill Behavior
                      Netsky - Love Has Gone

                      The Projects


                      Unnamed DnB project
                      Composition for rehearsals

                      The Inspiration


                      Pendulum
                      Blackmill
                      Enter Shikari

                        #23512    
                      Old January 16th, 2013 (12:04 AM).
                      Jambo51's Avatar
                      Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                      Glory To Arstotzka
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 732
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                        For the script, don't use the lock and release comands for a trainerbattle. Also, on your msgbox, get rid of MSG_NORMAL and instead use "callstd 0x6" on the next line. It works much better.
                        Actually, XSE compiles msgbox to several less obvious commands that, when chained together, produce the desired message on screen, so it makes no difference whatsoever whether s/he uses MSG_NORMAL as an inline parameter, or if s/he follows it with a callstd 0x6.

                        Although, I believe that XSE doesn't like the older style of message followed by callstd, correct me if I'm wrong.

                        For the record, I think it's loadpointer, followed by callstd (Message Type).
                        __________________
                        Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                          #23513    
                        Old January 16th, 2013 (2:59 AM).
                        Omega Zero's Avatar
                        Omega Zero Omega Zero is offline
                        Is back...
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                        Location: I'm always living aren't I?
                        Age: 19
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 445
                        I need help with this:
                        Ok, so i created my own midi for my hack it loops and everything it's perfect!
                        When i play it in sappy it's got the right speed that i like
                        But when i play the game with the song in it the game speeds up the song and makes
                        it sound bad, does anyone know what's wrong with it?
                        __________________
                          #23514    
                        Old January 16th, 2013 (7:01 AM).
                        dalekcaan1963 dalekcaan1963 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Posts: 19
                          I'm trying to make some custom moves, I won't need to make any new animations but I do need to change their sprites (for example, making signal beam blue instead of pink). How do I do this?

                          Also, would it be possible for me to duplicate a move? I want there to be more than one signal beam move, one normal and one blue.
                            #23515    
                          Old January 16th, 2013 (8:01 AM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                          karatekid552's Avatar
                          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                          What happens if I push it?....
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 1,766
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                            Actually, XSE compiles msgbox to several less obvious commands that, when chained together, produce the desired message on screen, so it makes no difference whatsoever whether s/he uses MSG_NORMAL as an inline parameter, or if s/he follows it with a callstd 0x6.

                            Although, I believe that XSE doesn't like the older style of message followed by callstd, correct me if I'm wrong.

                            For the record, I think it's loadpointer, followed by callstd (Message Type).
                            I'm not going to say your wrong because I have read that same thing in many places, but my copy of XSE, which I am pretty sure is the newest one, refuses to use the MSG_NORMAL or simple 0x6 at the end of msgboc @msg.

                            For the loadpointer, if it is needed, I've never had to do it. Through experimenting with all the different ways, I have found this set up to work flawlessly:

                            msgbox @msg
                            callstd 0x(msgtype)

                            Maybe some of .rbk files are missing some lines that prevents that. Hmm, maybe I should look a little deeper.

                            Anyway, in my own experience, I have downloaded scripts off the internet that wouldn't work, but as soon as I just modified all if the msgbox's to callstd afterwards, they did work. So, that's just where I figured XSE couldn't do it the other way. Maybe it's just mine.


                            Edit: Jambo, I would like to apoligize. I was using 1.0.0, not 1.1.1. I confirmed that inline msg comands do not work in 1.0.0. However, once I learned that I had an old version, I downloaded the new one and the inline commands worked just fine. Thanks for making me think about this one or I never would have updated.



                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by dalekcaan1963 View Post
                            I'm trying to make some custom moves, I won't need to make any new animations but I do need to change their sprites (for example, making signal beam blue instead of pink). How do I do this?

                            Also, would it be possible for me to duplicate a move? I want there to be more than one signal beam move, one normal and one blue.

                            Here is what Jambo51 has documented on adding new moves: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=263479
                            Here is what Chaos Rush has documented on move animations: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281520


                            Now, if you wanted to edit the color, you could just open up Un-lz, find the image that corresponds to the animation and alter it's palette. I would make a new palette because there is no guarantee that something else is not using that palette.

                            However, having two moves with two different colors is tougher. You would need to take the image you found above, write down it's pointer, then take and edit it into a different color and insert it and it's new palette into some free space, making sure to write down it's new offset. Now, using both Jambo's and Chaos' tutorials/research, make a new move and copy all of the data from signal beam into the new slot. Now, change the graphic pointer to match the location of the new image and you should be all set.


                            If I am wrong in any way about this, someone please correct me.
                            __________________

                            Paired with Simba
                              #23516    
                            Old January 16th, 2013 (12:05 PM).
                            QuartierGenerale QuartierGenerale is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2012
                              Posts: 53
                              Hi everyone and thanks to Karatekid for reply in the script topic.

                              I need to change the image of badges, those that appear in the trainer card.

                              I'm hacking Ruby and i don't have found into unzl the correct numbers for these sprites.

                              Can anyone help me?

                              Thanks a lot
                                #23517    
                              Old January 16th, 2013 (1:16 PM).
                              karatekid552's Avatar
                              karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                              What happens if I push it?....
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 1,766
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by QuartierGenerale View Post
                                Hi everyone and thanks to Karatekid for reply in the script topic.

                                I need to change the image of badges, those that appear in the trainer card.

                                I'm hacking Ruby and i don't have found into unzl the correct numbers for these sprites.

                                Can anyone help me?

                                Thanks a lot

                                Took me a while, but I found them! They aren't conpressed graphics and therefore are not found in Un-lz. However, if you open up Tile Molester, they can be found at the offset 0x3B5AB8.
                                __________________

                                Paired with Simba
                                  #23518    
                                Old January 16th, 2013 (2:29 PM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by L0tus64.
                                L0tus64's Avatar
                                L0tus64 L0tus64 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 2
                                  So in advanced map I'm trying to make some rooms for the houses in one of the towns. I'm just using the list of rooms that went with the original town map but i noticed three of the rooms i cant alter individuality. if i change one they all change the same way. Is there a way i can change that so that i can make them all individual? I'm still new to rom hacking so sorry if this is an easy fix and i just don't know how :p also is there a way i can look through all the tilesets or can i only look at them individuality through the header?
                                    #23519    
                                  Old January 16th, 2013 (2:40 PM).
                                  Brane's Avatar
                                  Brane Brane is offline
                                  -
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2011
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 372
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Manganum View Post
                                    A couple of things using XSE in conjunction with Advance Map - all I want to be able to do is edit existing game dialogue, but A-text is far too buggy. Anyway:
                                    Why can't I save existing scripts that I've changed one or two words in? I can only click Save As; I can't save the actual ROM.
                                    I'm fairly new to this, despite having an interest in ROM hacking for a few years, but it's only recently that I've actually had the incentive...
                                    What you have to do is click the 'Compile' button in XSE. If I remember correctly (I used it the other day but don't keep notice of these things) it's a little gear graphic. You can also do it from the menu I think.

                                    Just remember, if you're altering the existing dialogue, keep in mind that if you make a message that is larger then the original, chances are you will break the script or it will continue in another persons dialogue.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by L0tus64 View Post
                                    So in advanced map I'm trying to make some rooms for the houses in one of the towns. I'm just using the list of rooms that went with the original town map but i noticed three of the rooms i cant alter individuality. if i change one they all change the same way. Is there a way i can change that so that i can make them all individual? I'm still new to rom hacking so sorry if this is an easy fix and i just don't know how :p also is there a way i can look through all the pallets or can i only look at them individuality through the header?
                                    I've noticed this as well, however I haven't really looked into it. I can explain though (I think). All the maps ARE the same map, they've done this so that all they need to do is alter the person/script data of the maps when you enter into a different house instead of creating the same map again and wasting space. You should be able to just make yourself a new map in Advance Map.
                                      #23520    
                                    Old January 16th, 2013 (2:44 PM).
                                    karatekid552's Avatar
                                    karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                    What happens if I push it?....
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Bold
                                      Posts: 1,766
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by L0tus64 View Post
                                      So in advanced map I'm trying to make some rooms for the houses in one of the towns. I'm just using the list of rooms that went with the original town map but i noticed three of the rooms i cant alter individuality. if i change one they all change the same way. Is there a way i can change that so that i can make them all individual? I'm still new to rom hacking so sorry if this is an easy fix and i just don't know how :p also is there a way i can look through all the tilesets or can i only look at them individuality through the header?
                                      The easiest way, would be to open up one of the maps and click insert map at the top. Then, creat a new map bank and put it in there. I've had problems with expanding the origional map banks before, so it's safest just to put it in a new one.

                                      Basically, your just copying the map to a new slot that isn't linked to the others. Remeber to change all of the warps and scripts over.
                                      __________________

                                      Paired with Simba
                                        #23521    
                                      Old January 16th, 2013 (2:49 PM).
                                      L0tus64's Avatar
                                      L0tus64 L0tus64 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Ok thank you guys :3 that helps alot
                                          #23522    
                                        Old January 16th, 2013 (8:12 PM).
                                        Krika Krika is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 16
                                          Wichu made a decapitalization patch for Emerald, but the download link is broken. Does anyone know where a more up-to-date download is?
                                            #23523    
                                          Old January 17th, 2013 (10:30 AM).
                                          SpadeEdge16's Avatar
                                          SpadeEdge16 SpadeEdge16 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 154
                                            Does anyone know how to fix the Advance Map problem with the wild pokemon data where ti freaks out and anytime you change to a different map it will say its not a pointer adn then not save your wild pokemon data?
                                            I know i shouldnt have done this, but a while back i set the encounter rate to 0 at mt moon on FR, then it started doing that, so i just remade the same map somewhere else and havent touched the original mt moon. now im trying to edit it somewhere else, and its having the same pointer problem, even though i didnt mess with the encounter rate. Does anyone know how to fix this?
                                            __________________
                                              #23524    
                                            Old January 17th, 2013 (10:46 AM).
                                            karatekid552's Avatar
                                            karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                            What happens if I push it?....
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                                              Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bold
                                              Posts: 1,766
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by SpadeEdge16 View Post
                                              Does anyone know how to fix the Advance Map problem with the wild pokemon data where ti freaks out and anytime you change to a different map it will say its not a pointer adn then not save your wild pokemon data?
                                              I know i shouldnt have done this, but a while back i set the encounter rate to 0 at mt moon on FR, then it started doing that, so i just remade the same map somewhere else and havent touched the original mt moon. now im trying to edit it somewhere else, and its having the same pointer problem, even though i didnt mess with the encounter rate. Does anyone know how to fix this?
                                              You know how when you add a new section to the wild data how it automatically makes a new pointer? Take a look at those and make sure they are pointers and not something glitched. This is my guess from your descriptions. The only error I get is the I/O 32 error, but that hasn't caused much of a problem after a restart.
                                              __________________

                                              Paired with Simba
                                                #23525    
                                              Old January 17th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
                                              SpadeEdge16's Avatar
                                              SpadeEdge16 SpadeEdge16 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2012
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 154
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                                                You know how when you add a new section to the wild data how it automatically makes a new pointer? Take a look at those and make sure they are pointers and not something glitched. This is my guess from your descriptions. The only error I get is the I/O 32 error, but that hasn't caused much of a problem after a restart.
                                                Well, the new mt moon has been fine, but the error from the original one i think may be affecting the rest of the maps. Cause now the same error is starting to happen in other cities. for me it says its error 5
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:59 PM.