ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1451    
Old January 17th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
Crownphoenix Crownphoenix is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    Woah, it's my first time I tested Pokemon hacks.

    Now I understand why peolpe admire them so much, I love this x)!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1452    
    Old January 17th, 2013 (1:44 PM).
    Logan's Avatar
    Logan Logan is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Salisbury, England
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 10,034


    Just showing off the re-map of Rhine Village and the fact it now has a Safari Zone. I'd also like to announce that Sienna's Gym order has been shuffled about a little, I hope this makes the game more well-rounded and even more of a difference from Beta 3. (You'll barely recognise Voultan I promise.)
    __________________
    Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
    Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
    I don't like them, they're not my ting
    They went silent, they're all weirdos
      #1453    
    Old January 17th, 2013 (5:19 PM).
    Al3x's Avatar
    Al3x Al3x is offline
    Pokémon Fan
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Canada
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 307
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post


    Just showing off the re-map of Rhine Village and the fact it now has a Safari Zone. I'd also like to announce that Sienna's Gym order has been shuffled about a little, I hope this makes the game more well-rounded and even more of a difference from Beta 3. (You'll barely recognise Voultan I promise.)
    Freakin' awesome! Looking forward to more progress!
    __________________

      #1454    
    Old January 18th, 2013 (5:27 AM).
    blackmage856's Avatar
    blackmage856 blackmage856 is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Age: 25
      Gender:
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 153
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post


      Just showing off the re-map of Rhine Village and the fact it now has a Safari Zone. I'd also like to announce that Sienna's Gym order has been shuffled about a little, I hope this makes the game more well-rounded and even more of a difference from Beta 3. (You'll barely recognise Voultan I promise.)
      Yay, glad this is back loved the fakemons the first time I played this, I assume from the Gym's being re-ordered that this will lessen all the backtracking as well :D
      __________________


        #1455    
      Old January 20th, 2013 (4:07 PM).
      Logan's Avatar
      Logan Logan is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2008
      Location: Salisbury, England
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 10,034
      I've updated the entire first post with a new design and added a complete new set of screenshots if you're interested.

      HELP NEEDED: I need someone who can create tilesets for gym interiors and puzzles for them. I'm wanting to re-do the majority of the 8 gyms of Voultan and I'm completely uncreative and would like some help :).
      __________________
      Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
      Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
      I don't like them, they're not my ting
      They went silent, they're all weirdos
        #1456    
      Old January 21st, 2013 (1:49 PM).
      rajvir's Avatar
      rajvir rajvir is offline
      Pokemon Master
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Canada
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 173
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
        I've updated the entire first post with a new design and added a complete new set of screenshots if you're interested.

        HELP NEEDED: I need someone who can create tilesets for gym interiors and puzzles for them. I'm wanting to re-do the majority of the 8 gyms of Voultan and I'm completely uncreative and would like some help .
        Does this mean an update of this game will occur soon?
          #1457    
        Old January 21st, 2013 (5:44 PM).
        BlackNekos BlackNekos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Posts: 26
          Wow, I love the story line and those fakemon in the images. So good.
          __________________
          Help make Pokémon Essentials Toolkit Possible

            #1458    
          Old January 22nd, 2013 (10:57 PM).
          vangolio vangolio is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Posts: 2
            I loved the hack but is it made on purpose that when I go to the last gym the game frozes?
              #1459    
            Old January 23rd, 2013 (12:27 AM).
            Logan's Avatar
            Logan Logan is offline
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: Nov 2008
            Location: Salisbury, England
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 10,034
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by vangolio View Post
            I loved the hack but is it made on purpose that when I go to the last gym the game frozes?
            The last Gym isn't accessible in the released Beta, I can only assume you're trying to use walkthrough walls codes to get into it :P.
            __________________
            Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
            Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
            I don't like them, they're not my ting
            They went silent, they're all weirdos
              #1460    
            Old January 23rd, 2013 (2:57 AM).
            Crimson5M's Avatar
            Crimson5M Crimson5M is offline
            what
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Feb 2011
            Location: Scotland
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 1,102
            Loving the new Fakémon, really makes it feel like a new game other than a ROM hack.
            __________________
            Youtube
              #1461    
            Old January 23rd, 2013 (4:46 PM).
            vangolio vangolio is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Posts: 2
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
              The last Gym isn't accessible in the released Beta, I can only assume you're trying to use walkthrough walls codes to get into it .
              I don't, there's a note on the entry of the gym, I press A and then the game freezes c:
              Ok, i though there was something wrong with my rom ahaha
                #1462    
              Old January 24th, 2013 (10:29 AM).
              zachary12345 zachary12345 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2
                my game is stuck on a blue screen i went on fly now when i load it it wont let me come out of the blue screen
                  #1463    
                Old January 24th, 2013 (11:34 AM).
                rajvir's Avatar
                rajvir rajvir is offline
                Pokemon Master
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Canada
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 173
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by zachary12345 View Post
                  my game is stuck on a blue screen i went on fly now when i load it it wont let me come out of the blue screen
                  Sadly this is an problem that has been pointed out often you will just have to exit it and open it to your last save point.
                    #1464    
                  Old January 25th, 2013 (4:38 AM).
                  adipasa's Avatar
                  adipasa adipasa is offline
                  Amateur Hacker
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Location: Indonesia
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 61
                    Manipulation....
                    may i use your old fakemon sprite??
                    __________________
                    Pokemon Aqua Blue v1.0 coming soon....

                    ...........
                    ...................__
                    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
                    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
                    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
                    .........\.................'...../
                    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
                    ............\..............(
                    BROFIST ...............\
                      #1465    
                    Old January 25th, 2013 (6:30 AM).
                    Logan's Avatar
                    Logan Logan is offline
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2008
                    Location: Salisbury, England
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 10,034
                    Here's another sneaky preview that I've been working on:

                    __________________
                    Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
                    Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
                    I don't like them, they're not my ting
                    They went silent, they're all weirdos
                      #1466    
                    Old January 25th, 2013 (1:00 PM).
                    QuartierGenerale QuartierGenerale is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                      Posts: 53
                      Hi,

                      i've downloaded form here the 3.1 beta, but after appling patch, when i start the game this screen appear:

                      Your copy of this hack may not be legitimate.

                      And after a black screen appear...

                      I've patched with Lips.

                      Thanks for help
                        #1467    
                      Old January 27th, 2013 (8:47 AM).
                      KriegStein's Avatar
                      KriegStein KriegStein is offline
                      Nuclear Reactor
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Location: Slowly Freezing Finland.
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 409
                        I got this hack about a week ago and i have now finished it. (I think) I completed the 7.th gym and now I have a hunger for more! :D What I am saying is awesome job! I know that there are some bugs here and there like glitching texture and paths in weird places and flying os messed up and stuff. But I didnt mind that. Now I am wondering... You are developing the beta 4? So I would like to ask how big are the changes compared to beta 3.1? (sorry if this has been asked already)
                        __________________

                          #1468    
                        Old January 27th, 2013 (9:42 AM).
                        atie's Avatar
                        atie atie is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: Dracotooth Isle
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 168
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by KriegStein View Post
                          I got this hack about a week ago and i have now finished it. (I think) I completed the 7.th gym and now I have a hunger for more! :D What I am saying is awesome job! I know that there are some bugs here and there like glitching texture and paths in weird places and flying os messed up and stuff. But I didnt mind that. Now I am wondering... You are developing the beta 4? So I would like to ask how big are the changes compared to beta 3.1? (sorry if this has been asked already)
                          It seems he recently started to make some progress after about 3 years
                          but it looks like it's going well and you will not wait that long anymore...

                          Btw Manu, will the party/box sprites of the fakemon be insterted???
                          I really liked the fakemon but the sprites of the original Pokemon kinda ruined it
                          I was looking at the new scrrens and you added some new cool fakemon they look nice keep it up!
                          __________________

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Gliscor is boss. Period.
                            #1469    
                          Old January 27th, 2013 (10:12 AM). Edited January 27th, 2013 by KriegStein.
                          KriegStein's Avatar
                          KriegStein KriegStein is offline
                          Nuclear Reactor
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                            Location: Slowly Freezing Finland.
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 409
                            Now that atie mentioned it It was kinda weird when you catch a fakemon and the box sprite is something else. Also the crys of fakemon and 4th gen seem to be those of the original pokedex. (aka the pokemon that they replaced in the pokedex) It doesnt realy hurt the game play but its kinda weird when turtwig sounds like pidgey.

                            Oh yeah... I was just wandering this. Manipulation is there a list of what original 1st to 4th gen pokemon will be in sienna? Or have you planned it already?

                            Also do you still need help with the tilesets and stuff? I might be able to do something. I just need to know what you want, what image type etc etc.
                            __________________

                              #1470    
                            Old January 27th, 2013 (1:06 PM).
                            BCTElite's Avatar
                            BCTElite BCTElite is offline
                            Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Location: England
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lax
                              Posts: 85
                              I gotta say, great job on the spriting!
                              wish mine looked as good!
                              __________________
                              Starting Over

                              Hacks I Support

                              ☾ Team Moon ☽
                                #1471    
                              Old January 27th, 2013 (1:12 PM).
                              Logan's Avatar
                              Logan Logan is offline
                              • Platinum Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2008
                              Location: Salisbury, England
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 10,034
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by KriegStein View Post
                              Now that atie mentioned it It was kinda weird when you catch a fakemon and the box sprite is something else. Also the crys of fakemon and 4th gen seem to be those of the original pokedex. (aka the pokemon that they replaced in the pokedex) It doesnt realy hurt the game play but its kinda weird when turtwig sounds like pidgey.

                              Oh yeah... I was just wandering this. Manipulation is there a list of what original 1st to 4th gen pokemon will be in sienna? Or have you planned it already?

                              Also do you still need help with the tilesets and stuff? I might be able to do something. I just need to know what you want, what image type etc etc. :)
                              I sure do:

                              Spoiler:
                              1st Gym - Normal Type, Female Leader
                              2nd Gym - Fighting Type, Male Leader
                              3rd Fire Type, Male Leader***
                              4th Electric Type, Female Leader
                              5th Dark Type, Male Leader
                              6th Ice Type, Male Leader***
                              7th Flying Type, Male Leader
                              8th Dragon Type, Female Leader***


                              The one's with asterix's next to them are the priorities. I'm not 100% sure what I want so any ideas as well as tilesets would be great. (I can do all insertion of tiles)
                              __________________
                              Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
                              Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
                              I don't like them, they're not my ting
                              They went silent, they're all weirdos
                                #1472    
                              Old January 27th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
                              SilentA98 SilentA98 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 4
                                Soo... I'm a noob at this. It looks awesome, but how exactly do I play it? I'm not used to pokemon hacks and what not, or any (aside from minecraft) types of hacks/mods etc... I take it that it has something to do with overwriting a firered game with the stuff in the .rar file?

                                I dunno, any help?
                                  #1473    
                                Old January 27th, 2013 (2:23 PM).
                                BCTElite's Avatar
                                BCTElite BCTElite is offline
                                Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                                  Location: England
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 85
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by SilentA98 View Post
                                  Soo... I'm a noob at this. It looks awesome, but how exactly do I play it? I'm not used to pokemon hacks and what not, or any (aside from minecraft) types of hacks/mods etc... I take it that it has something to do with overwriting a firered game with the stuff in the .rar file?

                                  I dunno, any help?
                                  Have you got Lunar IPS?
                                  well, if you dont get that cus that s needed,
                                  then open IPS
                                  Click on Apply IPS Patch
                                  Click on the Sienna Patch
                                  then click on the Fire Red rom and voilla that should be it :D
                                  __________________
                                  Starting Over

                                  Hacks I Support

                                  ☾ Team Moon ☽
                                    #1474    
                                  Old January 27th, 2013 (2:27 PM).
                                  SilentA98 SilentA98 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 4
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by BCTElite View Post
                                    Have you got Lunar IPS?
                                    well, if you dont get that cus that s needed,
                                    then open IPS
                                    Click on Apply IPS Patch
                                    Click on the Sienna Patch
                                    then click on the Fire Red rom and voilla that should be it :D
                                    ... I don't...

                                    Well, looks like I've got more stuff to download. Away I go!

                                    Also, thanks for the help! :D
                                      #1475    
                                    Old January 27th, 2013 (2:30 PM).
                                    BCTElite's Avatar
                                    BCTElite BCTElite is offline
                                    Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                                      Location: England
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lax
                                      Posts: 85
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SilentA98 View Post
                                      ... I don't...

                                      Well, looks like I've got more stuff to download. Away I go!

                                      Also, thanks for the help! :D
                                      No problem, if you need a link for IPS - http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/
                                      go here and click on the first Link
                                      (Lunar IPS (WinZip File)
                                      Size: 58K zipped, 155K unzipped
                                      Minimum OS: Win95
                                      Version: 1.02
                                      Updated: June 3, 2010.) <-- looks like that
                                      __________________
                                      Starting Over

                                      Hacks I Support

                                      ☾ Team Moon ☽
                                      Closed Thread

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:21 PM.