• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello (GreatTornado's welcome thread)

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Hello guys. I only joined yesterday but I already have 15 posts so, yay! I've finally got around to making one, so.. yeah!

I'll just post a couple things about me so you guys know me better!

Favourite artists
1. Taylor Swift (As you can probably tell)
2. Miranda Lambert
3. Carrie Underwood

What can I say? I just love country songs.

Favourite Songs:
1. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
2. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
3. Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood

The only other Katy Perry songs I like are Wide Awake and Last Friday Night! Stop Judging me!!!

Favourite Video Games of 2012
1. The Walking Dead Game: Season 1 (Telltale Games)
2. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
3. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)

After finally getting The Walking Dead needless to say it as an amazing game that will blow anyone away and I have to admit, the ending made me, well, cry...

My consoles:
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Dsi
Nintendo Ds Lite (x2, both broken)
Nintendo 3DS
Microsoft Xbox 360

So Christmas 2011 was when we finally escaped the cold clutches of the Nintendo Wii as we flew away on the magical Microsoft Xbox 360.

Most Anticipated Games for 2013 (that have been announced)
1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Pokemon X & Y
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf

You read correctly. Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I can't believe that my friends were shocked when I said this...
Bioshock Infinite. Can you believe that it was originally going to be released in October LAST YEAR? I mean, come on, there' only so much "Polishing Up" you can do before most people lose interest in the game.

There are so many other games that I want such as The Walking Dead: Season Two but that hasn't been announced for 2013....

My perspective on video game ratings in Australia:

Just imagine Helen Lovejoy (From The Simpsons) running everything.

Ok there you go, guys!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
+1 for Carrie Underwood. I love her so much. She is just FLAWLESS.

Welcome to PC, GreatTornado! Hopefully you aren't an EF5! xD /weather reference. You got quite an interesting intro there. I'm slowly becoming a country fan myself, even though none of my friends irl listens to that. D: but who cares, right! xD

It's great to see you here, btw! I see you already have a Black 2 team up on your signature. Maybe you can get that rated if you like! What brought you here to PC? There's a lot to do here, especially discussing your interests, whether Pokemon related or not! We're a very diverse community. :)

So, whether you're a fan of the games, the anime, or the TCG, or if you're an artist/roleplayer/hacker, we have a place for that just for you. Hop on over and start posting some more!~

Anyways, nice to meet ya and see ya around! ^__^

Moist

Years
+1 for Carrie Underwood. I love her so much. She is just FLAWLESS.

Welcome to PC, GreatTornado! Hopefully you aren't an EF5! xD /weather reference. You got quite an interesting intro there. I'm slowly becoming a country fan myself, even though none of my friends irl listens to that. D: but who cares, right! xD

It's great to see you here, btw! I see you already have a Black 2 team up on your signature. Maybe you can get that rated if you like! What brought you here to PC? There's a lot to do here, especially discussing your interests, whether Pokemon related or not! We're a very diverse community. :)

So, whether you're a fan of the games, the anime, or the TCG, or if you're an artist/roleplayer/hacker, we have a place for that just for you. Hop on over and start posting some more!~

Anyways, nice to meet ya and see ya around! ^__^

+1 For Country and weather reference! Lol. Do you have forums for creative discussions (Creating your own pokemon and posting picture of them?) because I am interested in that kind of stuff. Anyway, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That would be Art & Design! There's subforums where you can post your own Pokemon (called Fakemon) into a gallery you create! Since you have 15 posts or more, you can go ahead and post! Be sure you read the rules before doing so. :D

If it's not sprites, then you can still visit the main Art & Design section. xD

Years
Heeeya GreatTornado, welcome to PC! <33

You've went on quite the posting spree, glad to see that. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in Art & Design - there's plenty of member artwork to look at, including fakemon and the like. The Pixel Art section especially is a pretty popular place for our awesome members to post sprites of their fakemon, fake trainers, and fanmade game sprites in general. It's really made me want to sprite lately so I might just give MS Paint another go soon! You can give the section moderators (Derozio and Logiedan) a holler anytime if you're confused about anything, so keep that in mind as well. :3

But aahhh share your consoles with me! You have so many and I really wish I had some of those myself, haha. I only got a 3DS XL a little under a month ago so that's been really, really exciting. Agreed with you on Animal Crossing: New Leaf though.. it's been so long since I last touched an Animal Crossing game that getting back into it would be pretty awesome. Plus, doesn't it look super adorable? Ugh, all this waiting will be so difficult, especially for the amazing-looking X and Y. Since you're such a big fan of games, stopping by the Video Games section will probably be worthwhile too (assuming you haven't yet)!

So yeah, enjoy your stay here and see you around~ :D

Moist

Years
Thanks for the help you three! I think I might start visiting those forums you guys suggested. Thanks for the help!!!

Years
Hi GreatTornado. Welcome to PC!

I never knew you were an Australian until now, cos now there happens to be one greeting you! The others who posted have already recommended some sections for you, although I did see you hanging around in Other Trivia as well. That section has been lacking a bit of activity lately.

I've been a general Pokemon fan since the age of 7, and I'm almost about to take on the Elite Four in Black 2 and eventually experience the postgame, where I can obtain even more Pokemon! The features already got me hooked and I hope X and Y for 3DS can top all that. However, I'll always have my heart in BW/B2W2 for its epic storyline.

Have fun and feel free to ask me anything, okay? Just send me a quick VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back