Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #351    
Old January 20th, 2013 (3:49 AM).
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles kebbles is offline
Rom Hacker.
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Victoria, Australia!
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 624
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
    yeah you know what release it now because tomorrow we need to go back to school cause we are sunday
    You really annoy me for some reason..
    Maybe cause your always rude.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
    Fine by me. U ran out of room? that must mean its full of greatness
    Good cause I'm releasing it now, Haha yeah I guess..
    I'll be fixing the OW's before anything else.


    Finally, the alpha release is here, yes its a little buggy but I hope you enjoy.
    This has taken a long time but I would like to thank most of you for being so patiant, have fun and let me know what you think. Remember its only alpha 0.5 this is mainly a tester game to get some feedback.
    Oh, the download is in the first post!
    __________________
    Pokémon Ice Version

    When the world is in its final moments..
    Where will you be?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #352    
    Old January 20th, 2013 (3:52 AM). Edited January 20th, 2013 by Leafgreen2itsmyidea.
    Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
    Leafgreen2itsmyidea Leafgreen2itsmyidea is offline
    Pokémon Master
       
      Join Date: Apr 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 76
      oh yeah finaaly thank you so much

      I love u kebbles you are so good I love u

      I've fully played it
      __________________
      Hacks I support:





      [/sig-reason]
        #353    
      Old January 20th, 2013 (4:16 AM).
      kebbles's Avatar
      kebbles kebbles is offline
      Rom Hacker.
         
        Join Date: Jul 2007
        Location: Victoria, Australia!
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 624
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
        oh yeah finaaly thank you so much

        I love u kebbles you are so good I love u
        Yeah..
        Have you played it yet?
        __________________
        Pokémon Ice Version

        When the world is in its final moments..
        Where will you be?
          #354    
        Old January 20th, 2013 (4:39 AM).
        Tackle's Avatar
        Tackle Tackle is offline
        Pancham
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: Forest
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 140
          Well, I haven't tried Alpha 0.5 yet, but Screenshots look amazing, I'll try this now. =)
          Best of luck, I'm looking forward for some updates. =)
          __________________




          Feel free to VM / PM me, I'll be sure to reply your messages!

          Paired with ForeverDash, MidnightShine, Shadowraze, Daniel Evans and Hoenn.

          Also known as Clown of Hearts.

          Join Castelia City Forums now!

            #355    
          Old January 20th, 2013 (4:49 AM).
          kebbles's Avatar
          kebbles kebbles is offline
          Rom Hacker.
             
            Join Date: Jul 2007
            Location: Victoria, Australia!
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 624
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
            Well, I haven't tried Alpha 0.5 yet, but Screenshots look amazing, I'll try this now. =)
            Best of luck, I'm looking forward for some updates. =)
            Thanks
            Let me know what you think!
            __________________
            Pokémon Ice Version

            When the world is in its final moments..
            Where will you be?
              #356    
            Old January 20th, 2013 (5:04 AM).
            godlesplay godlesplay is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2011
              Posts: 269
              how long is this alpha ?
                #357    
              Old January 20th, 2013 (5:06 AM).
              kebbles's Avatar
              kebbles kebbles is offline
              Rom Hacker.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2007
                Location: Victoria, Australia!
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 624
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
                how long is this alpha ?
                Not very long..
                Play it and find out how long it is for yourself?
                __________________
                Pokémon Ice Version

                When the world is in its final moments..
                Where will you be?
                  #358    
                Old January 20th, 2013 (5:07 AM).
                Tackle's Avatar
                Tackle Tackle is offline
                Pancham
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Location: Forest
                  Age: 18
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 140
                  Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
                  Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

                  Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~
                  __________________




                  Feel free to VM / PM me, I'll be sure to reply your messages!

                  Paired with ForeverDash, MidnightShine, Shadowraze, Daniel Evans and Hoenn.

                  Also known as Clown of Hearts.

                  Join Castelia City Forums now!

                    #359    
                  Old January 20th, 2013 (5:10 AM).
                  kebbles's Avatar
                  kebbles kebbles is offline
                  Rom Hacker.
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2007
                    Location: Victoria, Australia!
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 624
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
                    Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
                    Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

                    Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~
                    Thank you for your feedback
                    And about dwebble, thats kinda the point, I'm trying something different instead of pidgeys and rattatas all the time. Hence, dwebble, petilil, and dratini all being seen at the start of the game.
                    __________________
                    Pokémon Ice Version

                    When the world is in its final moments..
                    Where will you be?
                      #360    
                    Old January 20th, 2013 (7:54 AM).
                    Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
                    Piplup - Hacker Piplup - Hacker is offline
                    Scripter
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 39
                      Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
                      If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


                      Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

                      I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
                      __________________

                      Coming soon...
                        #361    
                      Old January 20th, 2013 (8:19 AM).
                      Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
                      Leafgreen2itsmyidea Leafgreen2itsmyidea is offline
                      Pokémon Master
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 76
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
                        Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
                        If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


                        Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

                        I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
                        I think kebbles has a problem...but yeah probably he asked permission
                        __________________
                        Hacks I support:





                        [/sig-reason]
                          #362    
                        Old January 20th, 2013 (8:36 AM).
                        Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
                        Piplup - Hacker Piplup - Hacker is offline
                        Scripter
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 39
                          I hope. I love this hack's graphics, but if they're stolen.. :s
                          __________________

                          Coming soon...
                            #363    
                          Old January 20th, 2013 (11:19 AM).
                          kebbles's Avatar
                          kebbles kebbles is offline
                          Rom Hacker.
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                            Location: Victoria, Australia!
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 624
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
                            Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
                            If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


                            Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

                            I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
                            Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
                            I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
                            The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..
                            Talk to you then Whynot
                            __________________
                            Pokémon Ice Version

                            When the world is in its final moments..
                            Where will you be?
                              #364    
                            Old January 20th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
                            Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
                            Piplup - Hacker Piplup - Hacker is offline
                            Scripter
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2013
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 39
                              I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
                              The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
                              Thank you.
                              __________________

                              Coming soon...
                                #365    
                              Old January 20th, 2013 (11:48 AM).
                              FBI's Avatar
                              FBI FBI is offline
                              Free supporter
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2013
                              Location: Unknown Island
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,766
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by kebbles View Post


                              Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
                              I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
                              The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..
                              Talk to you then Whynot
                              If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

                              At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
                              I look forward to seeing more on this hack.
                                #366    
                              Old January 20th, 2013 (5:25 PM).
                              kebbles's Avatar
                              kebbles kebbles is offline
                              Rom Hacker.
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 624
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
                                I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
                                The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
                                Thank you.
                                Dont tell me to calm down.
                                I have every right to be pissed at you whynot, read over your comment again.
                                'ill give you the benifit of the doubt' who do you think you are?
                                Dont even answer that, dont visit this thread it doesnt want you viewing it lol.


                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
                                If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

                                At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
                                I look forward to seeing more on this hack.
                                I thought red-ex was already in the credits, ill double check..
                                And thank you, im glad you like it so far!
                                And yes the reason for the player talking is to show off the mugshots.
                                Thank you for your comment
                                __________________
                                Pokémon Ice Version

                                When the world is in its final moments..
                                Where will you be?
                                  #367    
                                Old January 20th, 2013 (8:36 PM).
                                Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
                                Leafgreen2itsmyidea Leafgreen2itsmyidea is offline
                                Pokémon Master
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 76
                                  Kebbles that guy is not whynotx
                                  __________________
                                  Hacks I support:





                                  [/sig-reason]
                                    #368    
                                  Old January 20th, 2013 (8:42 PM).
                                  Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
                                  Piplup - Hacker Piplup - Hacker is offline
                                  Scripter
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 39
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
                                    Kebbles that guy is not whynotx
                                    It is. I made a new account.
                                    Okay, now that that's cleared up. I'm done in this thread. I don't want Kebbles getting any madder c;
                                      #369    
                                    Old January 21st, 2013 (12:18 AM).
                                    qaz015393's Avatar
                                    qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
                                    pokemon revenge developer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2009
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 790
                                      sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.
                                      __________________

                                      POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

                                      3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
                                        #370    
                                      Old January 21st, 2013 (2:20 AM).
                                      easo87 easo87 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!
                                          #371    
                                        Old January 21st, 2013 (3:28 AM). Edited January 21st, 2013 by Pinkish Purple.
                                        Pinkish Purple's Avatar
                                        Pinkish Purple Pinkish Purple is offline
                                        五代目水影
                                        • Silver Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: Kirigakure
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 368
                                        Stop quarreling, you two :'( if you keep attacking at each other, the problem will never be solved... You both are my closest friends on here, I don't want any of you to get hurt! If he had really stolen the tiles, let the creator deal with him, Piplup. You told me that Red-eX was active, so he won't allow leeching to happen! kebbles, life is never completely filled with smooth sailing, sometimes people will try to interfere. Try not to get angry, what's the worst that could happen? you won't go to jail... Stop quarreling alright?

                                        On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

                                        Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD
                                        __________________
                                          #372    
                                        Old January 21st, 2013 (11:00 PM).
                                        Ice-Dragon's Avatar
                                        Ice-Dragon Ice-Dragon is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Location: Australia
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 41
                                          This hack is brilliant, so far. I love the tiles, storyline and the dialogue boxes especially.
                                          Can't wait for the next release.
                                            #373    
                                          Old January 22nd, 2013 (5:37 PM).
                                          kebbles's Avatar
                                          kebbles kebbles is offline
                                          Rom Hacker.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                                            Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 624
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
                                            sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.
                                            Thanks, did u end up playing it?

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by easo87 View Post
                                            Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!
                                            Haha well this game is especially for you!
                                            I also live in Traralgon, up west end..

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
                                            On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

                                            Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD
                                            Lol yes its very short, hence why its alpha 0.5..
                                            Yeah ill be fixing all the bugs and little things in the coming weeks.
                                            That white screen thingy has something to do with an ASM routine i inserted but ive figured out how to fix it.
                                            Haha yea daniis ow is hilda but ive got no room for her for now
                                            Thanks for your awesome feedback bro

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ice-Dragon View Post
                                            This hack is brilliant, so far. I love the tiles, storyline and the dialogue boxes especially.
                                            Can't wait for the next release.
                                            Thank you im glad you enjoyed it.
                                            __________________
                                            Pokémon Ice Version

                                            When the world is in its final moments..
                                            Where will you be?
                                              #374    
                                            Old January 23rd, 2013 (5:37 AM).
                                            shivshubh12 shivshubh12 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              This is awesome, the Team Plasma scene and Transparent boxes is awesome, really loved this
                                              I really liked Alpha 0.5
                                                #375    
                                              Old January 23rd, 2013 (3:52 PM).
                                              Lord Varion's Avatar
                                              Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
                                              Guess who's back?
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2009
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Other
                                                Nature: Naughty
                                                Posts: 2,644


                                                One of the overworlds are out of line.
                                                Either way, I like this hack, one of few hacks that Actually use HGSS overworld.
                                                They best style imo.
                                                __________________
                                                gone.
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:33 PM.