Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #676    
Old January 9th, 2013 (4:55 AM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
    FC: 3840 5669 4340
    IGN: Toph/Cordelia
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
    Thank you
    I got you Scraggy, Pawniard and Cubchoo
    When is a good time for you to trade?
    Uh.. I work today maybe later after work?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #677    
    Old January 10th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
    masaru3's Avatar
    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
    Chespin, I choose you!
      FC: 1032-2650-8413
      IGN: André
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Portugal
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 216
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mac View Post
      Uh.. I work today maybe later after work?
      Hmm... When are you usually on? What's your timezone?
      __________________
      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
        #678    
      Old January 10th, 2013 (4:03 PM).
      Cordelia Cordelia is offline
      Banned
        FC: 3840 5669 4340
        IGN: Toph/Cordelia
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 9,753
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
        Hmm... When are you usually on? What's your timezone?
        EST (GMT-5). Tomorrow I will be on most of the day and after 9:30 PM.
          #679    
        Old January 12th, 2013 (2:43 PM).
        masaru3's Avatar
        masaru3 masaru3 is offline
        Chespin, I choose you!
          FC: 1032-2650-8413
          IGN: André
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Portugal
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 216
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mac View Post
          EST (GMT-5). Tomorrow I will be on most of the day and after 9:30 PM.
          Is there a day when you're on earlier? Because that's 2.30 am my time :/
          __________________
          3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
          ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
            #680    
          Old January 12th, 2013 (2:45 PM).
          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
          Banned
            FC: 3840 5669 4340
            IGN: Toph/Cordelia
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 9,753
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
            Is there a day when you're on earlier? Because that's 2.30 am my time :/
            I uh, can't trade now... until I get a new DS. My router needs to be WPA2 since a hacker tried to get in on my WEP. I'll be getting the new DS next week. I am on during the day on Thursday and Friday for me.
              #681    
            Old January 14th, 2013 (5:25 PM).
            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
            Banned
              FC: 3840 5669 4340
              IGN: Toph/Cordelia
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 9,753
              OK I can trade again, got my 3DS XL which works on WPA2 :D Woo!
                #682    
              Old January 15th, 2013 (4:31 PM). Edited January 15th, 2013 by dyenguard.
              dyenguard's Avatar
              dyenguard dyenguard is offline
              Burst of Flame!
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2010
                Location: Ecruteak City
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 161
                Hello, I was wondering if you would still RNG bulbasaurs with chlorophyll (The only one I could find wasn't for trade, that may be for a reason). If you would, may I make a request?

                -Bulbasaur (Male or Female, your choice)

                -not shiny

                -Chlorophyll

                -Nicknamed "Shizan" if possible

                -Timid nature

                -Iv's in Speed, HP, and Defense if it is possible

                -Somehow be able to use hidden power fire, ignore if that would be too difficult.

                -The rest is up to you


                Thanks
                __________________
                Pokemon White2 FC: 1378 5047 0223


                  #683    
                Old January 15th, 2013 (4:47 PM).
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                  FC: 3840 5669 4340
                  IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,753
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dyenguard View Post
                  Hello, I was wondering if you would still RNG bulbasaurs with chlorophyll (The only one I could find wasn't for trade, that may be for a reason). If you would, may I make a request?

                  -Bulbasaur (Male or Female, your choice)

                  -not shiny

                  -Chlorophyll

                  -Nicknamed "Shizan" if possible

                  -Timid nature

                  -Iv's in Speed, HP, and Defense if it is possible

                  -Somehow be able to use hidden power fire, ignore if that would be too difficult.

                  -The rest is up to you


                  Thanks
                  I can't do it -- it was a Japanese Entralink event in 2010 only.
                    #684    
                  Old January 15th, 2013 (5:10 PM).
                  dyenguard's Avatar
                  dyenguard dyenguard is offline
                  Burst of Flame!
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                    Location: Ecruteak City
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 161
                    Thats what i thought... thanks anyway!
                    __________________
                    Pokemon White2 FC: 1378 5047 0223


                      #685    
                    Old January 16th, 2013 (2:14 PM).
                    masaru3's Avatar
                    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                    Chespin, I choose you!
                      FC: 1032-2650-8413
                      IGN: André
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Portugal
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 216
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mac View Post
                      OK I can trade again, got my 3DS XL which works on WPA2 :D Woo!
                      Hi Mac, when is a good time for us to trade? I'm usually on from 8pm GMT to midnight. But I can also be here in the afternoon.
                      __________________
                      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                        #686    
                      Old January 16th, 2013 (2:27 PM).
                      Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                      Banned
                        FC: 3840 5669 4340
                        IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 9,753
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                        Hi Mac, when is a good time for us to trade? I'm usually on from 8pm GMT to midnight. But I can also be here in the afternoon.
                        I am off tomorrow and will be available to trade. I got a new FC, so be sure to add that. 8 PM GMT should be OK to trade -- that's about 3 PM my time. I'll look for you -- I'm usually invisible on PC so just write me a PM or a VM.
                          #687    
                        Old January 16th, 2013 (3:04 PM).
                        masaru3's Avatar
                        masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                        Chespin, I choose you!
                          FC: 1032-2650-8413
                          IGN: André
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Portugal
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 216
                          Cool! Can it be 8.30 pm GMT?
                          But if you're on now, then maybe we can trade?
                          __________________
                          3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                          ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                            #688    
                          Old January 16th, 2013 (4:04 PM).
                          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                          Banned
                            FC: 3840 5669 4340
                            IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 9,753
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                            Cool! Can it be 8.30 pm GMT?
                            But if you're on now, then maybe we can trade?
                            I can't do it right now, but 8:30 pm GMT should be fine.
                              #689    
                            Old January 16th, 2013 (9:45 PM).
                            Alternative's Avatar
                            Alternative Alternative is offline
                            stalwart command
                            • Crystal Tier
                            FC: 3780 9062 8080
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: Adelaide, Australia
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Impish
                            Posts: 4,268
                            If it's okay (i need to be active here again) may I request a smallish project? It's not too big, just something I kinda desire. :P

                            Pokémon: Panpour
                            Nickname: -
                            Shiny: -
                            Gender: -
                            Nature: Timid
                            Ability: Gluttony
                            IVs: HP Electric 70 (whatever IVs they are)
                            Hatch Location: Striaton City
                            Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Nasty Plot

                            I can provide the Male Panpour with those moves if you want to accept. I know it's free, but in return I don't really have much except a couple bad egg move Pokemon, I'd need to check to confirm what they are exactly... haven't played it in a while. xD
                              #690    
                            Old January 17th, 2013 (4:58 AM). Edited January 17th, 2013 by Cordelia.
                            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                            Banned
                              FC: 3840 5669 4340
                              IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2011
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 9,753
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                              If it's okay (i need to be active here again) may I request a smallish project? It's not too big, just something I kinda desire.

                              Pokémon: Panpour
                              Nickname: -
                              Shiny: -
                              Gender: -
                              Nature: Timid
                              Ability: Gluttony
                              IVs: HP Electric 70 (whatever IVs they are)
                              Hatch Location: Striaton City
                              Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Nasty Plot

                              I can provide the Male Panpour with those moves if you want to accept. I know it's free, but in return I don't really have much except a couple bad egg move Pokemon, I'd need to check to confirm what they are exactly... haven't played it in a while. xD
                              I can do that. You don't need to provide anything.

                              EDIT: Done!


                              Panpour ♂ Lv. 1
                              OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
                              Nature: Timid
                              Ability: Gluttony
                              IVs: 31, 3, 31, 30, 31, 31 Electric 70
                              EVs: Untrained
                              Moves: Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power, Ice Beam
                              Non-Redis
                                #691    
                              Old January 17th, 2013 (3:59 PM).
                              Griffinbane's Avatar
                              Griffinbane Griffinbane is offline
                              I hate Smeargle.
                              • Gold Tier
                              FC: 2208 5685 5454
                              IGN: Tobias
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Location: Pennsylvania, US
                              Age: 29
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Lax
                              Posts: 1,326
                              Maaaaaaaaaaaac I need help building a new team and you're just the one to do it!

                              Pokémon: Swinub
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Ability: Snow Cloak
                              IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
                              Egg Moves: Icicle Spear
                              __________________
                              Terriermon and Lopmon

                              White: 1463 5558 5309
                              X: 2208 5685 5454
                              - - - -
                                #692    
                              Old January 17th, 2013 (5:29 PM).
                              Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                              Banned
                                FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 9,753
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
                                Maaaaaaaaaaaac I need help building a new team and you're just the one to do it!

                                Pokémon: Swinub
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Ability: Snow Cloak
                                IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
                                Egg Moves: Icicle Spear
                                I already have that done. I'll just rename it.
                                  #693    
                                Old January 20th, 2013 (4:45 PM).
                                dyenguard's Avatar
                                dyenguard dyenguard is offline
                                Burst of Flame!
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2010
                                  Location: Ecruteak City
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 161
                                  Hello, I am also building a team, and I would like to request one of these:


                                  Heatran ♂ Lv. 50
                                  OT: Ginny | ID: 29007
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Ability: Flash Fire
                                  IVs: 31, 2, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dragon 70
                                  EVs: Untrained
                                  Moves: Stealth Rock, Protect, Toxic, Lava Plume
                                  Non-Redis


                                  Could you also nickname it Igneous please? Thanks! :D
                                  __________________
                                  Pokemon White2 FC: 1378 5047 0223


                                    #694    
                                  Old January 20th, 2013 (5:00 PM).
                                  Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                                  Banned
                                    FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                    IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                                    Nature: Sassy
                                    Posts: 9,753
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by dyenguard View Post
                                    Hello, I am also building a team, and I would like to request one of these:


                                    Heatran ♂ Lv. 50
                                    OT: Ginny | ID: 29007
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Ability: Flash Fire
                                    IVs: 31, 2, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dragon 70
                                    EVs: Untrained
                                    Moves: Stealth Rock, Protect, Toxic, Lava Plume
                                    Non-Redis


                                    Could you also nickname it Igneous please? Thanks! :D
                                    You may have it but I cannot nickname it. It's already on fifth gen.
                                      #695    
                                    Old January 20th, 2013 (7:41 PM).
                                    ClumzyTrainR13's Avatar
                                    ClumzyTrainR13 ClumzyTrainR13 is offline
                                    Storm Caster
                                      FC: 4296-3426-7923
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                                      Location: PST Time Zone
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 72
                                      Hello, I'm trying to make my Pokemon "Dream Team," and it required a lot of breeding. I need 6 Pokemon to be breeded to be exact, and I know this might be a hassle or project, so I'm willing to offer pretty much any of my Pokemon for it (although considering your standards, I don't believe i have anything in your interests lol). I also don't want to spam up your Trade Shop thread, so I'll post one pokemon at a time until you finish each breeding project if you like (or I could just show you all the Pokemon, but I highly doubt you would like that XD). Thanks.

                                      Pokémon: Riolu

                                      Nickname: ClumzyRio
                                      Shiny: No
                                      Gender: Doesn't matter
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Ability: Doesn't matter
                                      IVs: Atk, Spd
                                      Hatch Location: Doesn't Matter
                                      Egg Moves: None
                                      __________________


                                      Black 2 FC:
                                      4256-2299-8658

                                        #696    
                                      Old January 20th, 2013 (8:12 PM).
                                      dyenguard's Avatar
                                      dyenguard dyenguard is offline
                                      Burst of Flame!
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2010
                                        Location: Ecruteak City
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 161
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Mac View Post
                                        You may have it but I cannot nickname it. It's already on fifth gen.

                                        Thats not a problem. Thanks again!
                                        __________________
                                        Pokemon White2 FC: 1378 5047 0223


                                          #697    
                                        Old January 21st, 2013 (6:06 AM).
                                        Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                                        Banned
                                          FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                          IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                                          Nature: Sassy
                                          Posts: 9,753
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ClumzyTrainR13 View Post
                                          Hello, I'm trying to make my Pokemon "Dream Team," and it required a lot of breeding. I need 6 Pokemon to be breeded to be exact, and I know this might be a hassle or project, so I'm willing to offer pretty much any of my Pokemon for it (although considering your standards, I don't believe i have anything in your interests lol). I also don't want to spam up your Trade Shop thread, so I'll post one pokemon at a time until you finish each breeding project if you like (or I could just show you all the Pokemon, but I highly doubt you would like that XD). Thanks.

                                          Pokémon: Riolu

                                          Nickname: ClumzyRio
                                          Shiny: No
                                          Gender: Doesn't matter
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Ability: Doesn't matter
                                          IVs: Atk, Spd
                                          Hatch Location: Doesn't Matter
                                          Egg Moves: None
                                          I'm not interested. You've hit up quite a few shops looking for someone to breed your dream team... but anyway, no.
                                            #698    
                                          Old January 21st, 2013 (11:46 AM).
                                          ClumzyTrainR13's Avatar
                                          ClumzyTrainR13 ClumzyTrainR13 is offline
                                          Storm Caster
                                            FC: 4296-3426-7923
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Location: PST Time Zone
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 72
                                            Yeah, actually those shops have been closed. Not be rude, and I understand it is your choice, just to inform you.
                                            __________________


                                            Black 2 FC:
                                            4256-2299-8658

                                              #699    
                                            Old January 21st, 2013 (1:06 PM).
                                            Oshamaru's Avatar
                                            Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                                            Legs go, Megaman!
                                              FC: 1160-9889-3016
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                                              Location: Mexico
                                              Age: 18
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 245
                                              Hello, do you have the time to breed this for me please?

                                              Pokémon: Shellos
                                              Nickname: -
                                              Shiny: No
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bold
                                              Ability: Storm Drain
                                              IVs: Flawless
                                              Hatch Location: Doesn´t matter
                                              Egg Moves: None

                                              If you can, please do the East variety. Thanks!
                                              __________________
                                              <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                                              Farmers are scary...
                                                #700    
                                              Old January 21st, 2013 (1:35 PM).
                                              Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                                              Banned
                                                FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                                IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                                Nature: Sassy
                                                Posts: 9,753
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by ClumzyTrainR13 View Post
                                                Yeah, actually those shops have been closed. Not be rude, and I understand it is your choice, just to inform you.
                                                I apologize if I came off as rude because that is not what I intended. I just do not wish to breed a Riolu and then perhaps be asked to breed five other Pokemon after it. Thank you though for telling me.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Oshamaru View Post
                                                Hello, do you have the time to breed this for me please?

                                                Pokémon: Shellos
                                                Nickname: -
                                                Shiny: No
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Bold
                                                Ability: Storm Drain
                                                IVs: Flawless
                                                Hatch Location: Doesn´t matter
                                                Egg Moves: None

                                                If you can, please do the East variety. Thanks!
                                                Yes -- so that's the blue one, right?
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:58 AM.