• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pass the Sprite

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Well basically this is a game where a person edits a sprite, the next edits the sprite of the previous person and so on.

Rules:

1. All forum wide rules and Pixel Projects games rules apply.
2. Please only focus on editing the sprite.
3. Don't post unless you are making an edit to the sprite or asking a question about the game.
4. Don't change the background of the sprite.
5. Save the sprite in PNG.
6. Simple recolour is not allowed.
7. You can only start a new sprite if the previous sprite looks unrecognizable.
8.(Regarding Rule 7) You can only start a new sprite if the previous sprite was changed at least 5 times. Also if you have made a change, please allow the next person to decide on starting a new sprite or not because they might want to edit it further.
9. Don't submit an already edited pokemon sprite to start a new round.

FINISHED SPRITES:

Spoiler:

Lets start with
Spr_5b_292.png

Last edited:
Years
Just wondering, but what is the primary goal for this game? To create a fakemon? Because we already have a game for that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Am I allow using parts from other sprites to edit this one or only using the Shedinja's parts and paint?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
@Logiedan: The main goal of this game is to edit pokemon parts to make them very different from their original sprite. You can view this thread for reference.

@Lopnis: You can add parts from different pokemon. Although you can also make pokemon parts from scratch.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Alright, so obviously we need to give this game some momentu, so STOP TALKING and START SPRITING!!!

Spr_5b_292_zps6c8dadff.png

Edited horns and put some "backwings" below it.

May I suggest the next person to:

Change the halo
Recolor the sprite
Retype it
Change the eyes

Let's start spriting!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Recoloured the halo with my super noob shading skills that haven't been tested for almost 1 year.

onHKH0X.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Changeasprite1_zps7d96ac5c.png

Added a second 'foot'
Making the other back wing a tail
Added Corsola Spikes
Recolored with Lanturn
Changed Type to Water or maybe Water/Psychic

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014