Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old January 13th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
holdmykidney's Avatar
holdmykidney holdmykidney is offline
Riddled with pokerus
    FC: 3308 4541 6158
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Midlands, UK
    Age: 39
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 57

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
    Yeah, I have Lileep.
    Lileeps are hard to breed because of their bad female rate. If that Gothorita is flawless and has a modest nature I'll accept.
    If not, do you have an event pokémon you're willing to trade? I like the shiny crowned beasts, do you have any of them?

    Sorry I've been a bit thick about the gothorita. It's male. I didn't realise the Hidden ability only gets passed by female. I'll be more careful in Dreamworld from now on.

    also I'm rubbish with events, i always miss them!

    I have the following Dream World fems:
    Buizel w/ water veil
    Snover w/ sound proof
    Kabuto w/ weak armour
    Cherubi with no hidden ability, but bullet seed move
    Cubone w/ battle armour
    Omanyte w/ weak armour

    I also have the following dream Radar fems:
    Sigilyph w/ tinted lens
    Swablu w/ cloud nine
    Drifloon w/ flare boost
    Munna w/ telepathy
    Riolu w/ prankster

    __________________

    HeartGold FC: 0131 5125 1138
    Black: 5157 7477 8315
    White 2 FC: 1636 2391 9110

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old January 13th, 2013 (2:44 PM).
    masaru3's Avatar
    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
    Chespin, I choose you!
      FC: 1032-2650-8413
      IGN: André
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Portugal
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 216

      I have all those. In fact, I'm only missing 4 dream world females.
      I'd breed you a Lileep, but they can require a lot of hatching and time so... :/
      But if you want a specific nature and one perfect IV, I can breed you a male one.

      __________________

      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old January 13th, 2013 (2:49 PM).
      holdmykidney's Avatar
      holdmykidney holdmykidney is offline
      Riddled with pokerus
        FC: 3308 4541 6158
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jul 2007
        Location: Midlands, UK
        Age: 39
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 57

        Ahh it's okay, don't worry :) cheers though!

        __________________

        HeartGold FC: 0131 5125 1138
        Black: 5157 7477 8315
        White 2 FC: 1636 2391 9110

        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old January 13th, 2013 (2:54 PM).
        XxgarchompxX XxgarchompxX is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 0

          i was wondering if i could get a torchic speed boost admit nature i can trade you a rotom or a zora and if you ev train it in attack and defense ill throw in a shinney druddrion if so let me know i need it asap in abput two to three weeks and if its nt too much trouble id like a female and if so messege me and ill give you my friend code and you can tell me when it will be ready

          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old January 13th, 2013 (3:01 PM).
          masaru3's Avatar
          masaru3 masaru3 is offline
          Chespin, I choose you!
            FC: 1032-2650-8413
            IGN: André
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Portugal
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 216

            I told you I can't breed a Speed Boost torchic - or any other DW starter. It's not even on my trade list.

            __________________

            3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
            ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

            Reply With Quote
              #131    
            Old January 13th, 2013 (3:03 PM). Edited January 13th, 2013 by XxgarchompxX.
            XxgarchompxX XxgarchompxX is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 0

              can i get a reglar speed boost torchic and the training offer still stands ?

              well how aboutjust a speed boost blazekin ? ill trade u a shinny drudrion for it

              Reply With Quote
                #132    
              Old January 13th, 2013 (3:27 PM).
              masaru3's Avatar
              masaru3 masaru3 is offline
              Chespin, I choose you!
                FC: 1032-2650-8413
                IGN: André
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Portugal
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 216

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by XxgarchompxX View Post
                can i get a reglar speed boost torchic and the training offer still stands ?

                well how aboutjust a speed boost blazekin ? ill trade u a shinny drudrion for it

                Can you tell me where in my thread do you see a speed boost torchic? 'Cause I didn't put any male only or genderless pokémon on my trade list.

                __________________

                3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                Reply With Quote
                  #133    
                Old January 14th, 2013 (3:48 PM).
                MidnightDarkrai's Avatar
                MidnightDarkrai MidnightDarkrai is offline
                Champion in the making
                  FC: reading
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Location: idaho
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 11

                  I am ready to trade r u ready and what Pokémon do u want or do I just give u a random poke

                  __________________

                  I lurk in the darkness never being spotted let's say I am a shadow within your shadow. I silently gaze upon you then when you fall asleep I feast upon your dreams.
                  Any one up for a battle pm me.
                  I am looking for a perfect or near iv perfect ditto pm or vm me for a negotiation
                  My friend code is 2538 3271 6401

                  Reply With Quote
                    #134    
                  Old January 15th, 2013 (2:02 PM). Edited January 21st, 2013 by Chaos Fork.
                  Chaos Fork's Avatar
                  Chaos Fork Chaos Fork is offline
                  Anything Goes
                    FC:
                    IGN: Beck
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                    Location: Earth (Ireland)
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 132

                    Heyo
                    Could u b able to trade me a DW vulpix? I'm fine with any nature, gender, EV and IV
                    Sorry, I honestly don't hav any DW pokes u don't have but I do hav some legendaries lying around.
                    Maybe a kyogre or something, I can give u most legends except events pokes, mewtwo, rayquaza and cresselia. There are probably a few others too

                    __________________

                    ⭐Split the Sky⭐

                    Reply With Quote
                      #135    
                    Old January 22nd, 2013 (10:51 PM).
                    Evoslingerr's Avatar
                    Evoslingerr Evoslingerr is offline
                    III Generation Enthusiast
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Location: Kanto
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 71

                      Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

                      Request:
                      1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
                      2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
                      3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
                      4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
                      5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

                      I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

                      Offer:
                      1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
                      1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
                      2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
                      3. Sableye (DW ability)
                      4. Lickitung (DW ability)
                      5. Cottonee (DW ability)
                      6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
                      7. Riolu (DW ability)
                      8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

                      If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

                      Evoslingerr

                      __________________

                      Black: 1379 0215 3717
                      White 2: 3182 4423 3027
                      3DS: 1435 3957 0175

                      Reply With Quote
                        #136    
                      Old January 23rd, 2013 (2:24 AM).
                      masaru3's Avatar
                      masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                      Chespin, I choose you!
                        FC: 1032-2650-8413
                        IGN: André
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Portugal
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 216

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Chaos Fork View Post
                        Heyo
                        Could u b able to trade me a DW vulpix? I'm fine with any nature, gender, EV and IV
                        Sorry, I honestly don't hav any DW pokes u don't have but I do hav some legendaries lying around.
                        Maybe a kyogre or something, I can give u most legends except events pokes, mewtwo, rayquaza and cresselia. There are probably a few others too

                        Sorry, I didn't see this. Let me know if you're still interested so that I can start breeding one.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Evoslingerr View Post
                        Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

                        Request:
                        1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
                        2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
                        3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
                        4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
                        5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

                        I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

                        Offer:
                        1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
                        1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
                        2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
                        3. Sableye (DW ability)
                        4. Lickitung (DW ability)
                        5. Cottonee (DW ability)
                        6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
                        7. Riolu (DW ability)
                        8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

                        If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

                        Evoslingerr

                        There aren't any DWf Torchics or Bulbasaurs, sorry :/ They only came out as males.
                        I can breed you munna, poliwag and vulpix. I'd like your shiny Deerling for them. As long as I'm allowed to trade it

                        __________________

                        3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                        ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                        Reply With Quote
                          #137    
                        Old January 23rd, 2013 (4:41 AM).
                        Slowking's Avatar
                        Slowking Slowking is offline
                        Live By The Creed
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: France
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 35

                          i would like to do a trade with you, for your drizzle politoed (female)

                          Reply With Quote
                            #138    
                          Old January 23rd, 2013 (4:51 AM).
                          masaru3's Avatar
                          masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                          Chespin, I choose you!
                            FC: 1032-2650-8413
                            IGN: André
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Portugal
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 216

                            It's a poliwag, I only trade their first stages. Do you want one?

                            __________________

                            3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                            ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                            Reply With Quote
                              #139    
                            Old January 23rd, 2013 (4:56 AM). Edited January 23rd, 2013 by Slowking.
                            Slowking's Avatar
                            Slowking Slowking is offline
                            Live By The Creed
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                              Location: France
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 35

                              ok cool, and yes i do, do you prefer negociating in your trade shop or by pm?

                              after taking another look at your shop, i'm also interested in trading you for your scraggy, with intimidate

                              Reply With Quote
                                #140    
                              Old January 23rd, 2013 (12:41 PM).
                              masaru3's Avatar
                              masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                              Chespin, I choose you!
                                FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                IGN: André
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Portugal
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 216

                                What do you have to offer? I'm interested in RNG'd pokémon or events.
                                But if you pick just one, then it's for free

                                __________________

                                3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #141    
                                Old January 23rd, 2013 (1:10 PM).
                                Oshamaru's Avatar
                                Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                                Legs go, Megaman!
                                  FC: 1160-9889-3016
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                                  Location: Mexico
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 245

                                  Excuse me, what is the nature of the Sableye?

                                  __________________

                                  <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                                  Farmers are scary...

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #142    
                                  Old January 23rd, 2013 (1:48 PM).
                                  Slowking's Avatar
                                  Slowking Slowking is offline
                                  Live By The Creed
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                                    Location: France
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 35

                                    well i'll stay with the drizzle poliwag, because i think i'll keep my moxie scrafty, but i still would like to give you something in return, for exemple the french event keldeo (w/ timid nature) ?

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #143    
                                    Old January 23rd, 2013 (1:50 PM). Edited January 23rd, 2013 by masaru3.
                                    masaru3's Avatar
                                    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                    Chespin, I choose you!
                                      FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                      IGN: André
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Portugal
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 216

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Oshamaru View Post
                                      Excuse me, what is the nature of the Sableye?

                                      Well, the ones I have as DWfemales I breed them until I get a female. I think getting you a good nature can't be so hard, but that'll cost you. A random sableye with prankster is for free though

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Slowking View Post
                                      well i'll stay with the drizzle poliwag, because i think i'll keep my moxie scrafty, but i still would like to give you something in return, for exemple the french event keldeo (w/ timid nature) ?

                                      Awesome. In that case, I'll breed you the scraggy as well. By the way, poliwags have swift swim, but when they evolve to politoed they get drizzle

                                      __________________

                                      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #144    
                                      Old January 23rd, 2013 (1:56 PM).
                                      Slowking's Avatar
                                      Slowking Slowking is offline
                                      Live By The Creed
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                                        Location: France
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 35

                                        perfect, just let me know here or in a pm when you are ready, and we can set up a trade

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #145    
                                        Old January 23rd, 2013 (1:59 PM).
                                        Oshamaru's Avatar
                                        Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                                        Legs go, Megaman!
                                          FC: 1160-9889-3016
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                                          Location: Mexico
                                          Age: 19
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 245

                                          I would like a Careful Sableye. Are you interested in an Untrained Shiny Modest Oshawott?

                                          __________________

                                          <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                                          Farmers are scary...

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #146    
                                          Old January 23rd, 2013 (2:06 PM).
                                          masaru3's Avatar
                                          masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                          Chespin, I choose you!
                                            FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                            IGN: André
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: Portugal
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 216

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Slowking View Post
                                            perfect, just let me know here or in a pm when you are ready, and we can set up a trade

                                            I'll contact you when scraggy and poliwag are ready

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Oshamaru View Post
                                            I would like a Careful Sableye. Are you interested in an Untrained Shiny Modest Oshawott?

                                            As long as I can trade the oshawott. Can I? If so, it's a deal :D

                                            __________________

                                            3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                            ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #147    
                                            Old January 23rd, 2013 (2:34 PM).
                                            Oshamaru's Avatar
                                            Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                                            Legs go, Megaman!
                                              FC: 1160-9889-3016
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                                              Location: Mexico
                                              Age: 19
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 245

                                              Yep. By the way, make sure it´s female. Thanks!

                                              __________________

                                              <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                                              Farmers are scary...

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #148    
                                              Old January 29th, 2013 (6:35 PM).
                                              Lickitricky's Avatar
                                              Lickitricky Lickitricky is offline
                                              Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                                Location: Temporal Tower
                                                Age: 24
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Mild
                                                Posts: 90

                                                Do you still offer a free DWF per week? I would like a DWf Bagon- IVs/Nature dont matter at all.

                                                If not, I can offer you any Power item, a Rocky Helmet, Soul Dew, any Evolutionary stone excluding Leaf, a Magmarizer, or Wacan/Kebia/Tenga/Colbur/Ganlon berries.

                                                I probably have uninteresting Pokemon offers: a Japanese Careful DWf Sableye, a Japanese Kyurem, and a Terrakion are pretty much it. I have two level 15 Japanese Event Meloettas, but they come from a replica of the event involving editing DNS to get them from the GTS, which I think constitutes as a hacked Pokemon.

                                                If by any chance more than one of these offers are interesting to you, I'm up for any additional trades, such as for a DWF Vulpix or Poliwag.

                                                __________________

                                                currently playing - favorite Pokemon - art gallery
                                                paired with - shoddy

                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #149    
                                                Old January 30th, 2013 (5:59 AM).
                                                masaru3's Avatar
                                                masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                                Chespin, I choose you!
                                                  FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                  IGN: André
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                  Location: Portugal
                                                  Age: 27
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Timid
                                                  Posts: 216

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Lickitricky View Post
                                                  Do you still offer a free DWF per week? I would like a DWf Bagon- IVs/Nature dont matter at all.

                                                  If not, I can offer you any Power item, a Rocky Helmet, Soul Dew, any Evolutionary stone excluding Leaf, a Magmarizer, or Wacan/Kebia/Tenga/Colbur/Ganlon berries.

                                                  I probably have uninteresting Pokemon offers: a Japanese Careful DWf Sableye, a Japanese Kyurem, and a Terrakion are pretty much it. I have two level 15 Japanese Event Meloettas, but they come from a replica of the event involving editing DNS to get them from the GTS, which I think constitutes as a hacked Pokemon.

                                                  If by any chance more than one of these offers are interesting to you, I'm up for any additional trades, such as for a DWF Vulpix or Poliwag.

                                                  I will breed you bagon for free. I'll vm you when it's ready
                                                  I might take some time though.

                                                  __________________

                                                  3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                  ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #150    
                                                  Old January 31st, 2013 (2:00 AM).
                                                  leslie7 leslie7 is offline
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                                                    Location: the Netherlands
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Naive
                                                    Posts: 8

                                                    -Gen V-
                                                    Hello,do you still have a hiddenAbility Vulpix (from hidden-grotto/DW)?
                                                    I would like to have one regardless the EV,nature,IV
                                                    but I will prefer female, if it's too hard then male will do,
                                                    this vulpix is my top wishlist,
                                                    if you happen to have:
                                                    -hiddenAbility Gible
                                                    -hiddenAbility Dratini w/ ExtremeSpeed
                                                    I would also like to have them,

                                                    what I can offer is:
                                                    -hiddenAbility omanyte
                                                    -hiddenAbility bronzor
                                                    -hiddenAbility igglybuff
                                                    -hiddenAbility spiritomb
                                                    -hiddenAbility drifloon
                                                    -hiddenAbility smoochum

                                                    please PM me, if you could via my email here:
                                                    [email protected]

                                                    I forgot to add my Black2 FC,
                                                    but I will add it later,
                                                    thank you

                                                    __________________

                                                    FC Platinum: 030453260259
                                                    black fc: 1120 5003 1816
                                                    white fc: 3697 5840 3677
                                                    Black 2 fc: 103492391178

                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:30 PM.