• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@WolfOfEve: And it looked like you were having so much fun with him too. Oh well. You should really think about what would be fun for you to play in the long term, what is easy and enjoyable to play.

As well as what is enjoyable for others to play with.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@WolfOfEve: And it looked like you were having so much fun with him too. Oh well. You should really think about what would be fun for you to play in the long term, what is easy and enjoyable to play.

As well as what is enjoyable for others to play with.

I was, but something about Self-inserting must have caused it to plummet. That mixed with a lack of interaction... Dropping it would be best.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Cascade Marina Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Cassie

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
f1e91y.jpg

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum
Cassie is very nice to people, yet because of an "accident" she had when she was young, she always keeps her guard up and can be defensive at times. You rarely see her cry, but at times, when she is sad, she can seem withdrawn. Cassie aspires to be a water pokemon trainer, and then a breeder when she is too old to battle. She is very serious about her training, yet is very inexperienced. Coming to this school is Cassie's dream- she wanted to go to this school ever since she was ten. Her parents, being protective, didn't want her to go, but when she turned twelve, they finally let her go. Coming from a rich family as an only child, Cassie can be a little pretentious at times and not realize it, but for the most part, she is a very polite child.

History: Cassie is an only child in a richer part of Celadon City. She loves her parents, but sometimes feels extremely lonely. Her family always goes on trips, whether it be to Three Island to collect berries or to Curelean Gym to see the Water Pokemon shows. Because she is always traveling, friendships were very short-lived. When Cassie was three, she almost was drowned by a few bullies who kidnapped her on Cinnabar Island during summer vacation. Though the bullies were never found, she was always afraid they would come back. In fact, she occasionally still has nightmares about them.

Cassie would have drowned in that "accident", as she always called it, if it weren't for a wild Lapras to have attacked the kidnappers and saved her. For that reason, Lapras is Cassie's favorite Pokemon and she dreams to have one of her own. However, Cassie's parents will not allow her to have one because it could bring back harsh memories of that horrible incident. Since Cassie loves water pokemon, they instead got her a Squirtle when she was ten years old. Cassie has secretly tried to catch a Lapras for years, but has failed. Her only other pokemon she has is a baby Seel, which she did not win in a battle, but she found near a mother Dewgong who had been gravely injured by a Gyrados; the mother could not be saved. By coming to this school, Cassie hopes to accomplish her goal of becoming a great trainer as well as finding her very own Lapras

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Squirtle (starter
Species: Water Type
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Squirtle is Cassie's starter, and her favorite. He is loyal, spunky, and gets along very well with Cassie. They both have the same goal in mind He often walks aside Cassie, but also has no problem being in a pokeball.

Lvl(Max 20): 6
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): bubble, tackle, water gun

Pokemon: Seel
Species: Water Type
Personality:Seel is Cassie's "baby" He is very clingy and young. He loves to cuddle in Cassie's arms and be carried around.
Lvl: 2
Moves: Headbutt, growl
Edit: Added more information!

I would like to sign up my character again, if possible. The only change I would like to make is to change the dorm to Entei or Raikou- wherever there is room.

Dawn

Years
@Somniac: It's more of a recommendation than an actual curfew, and it's vaguely before midnight. Your student is free to ignore it and live a wild night life if they want, though most of their night life needs to be confined to one post. (Namely, the last post of the day, after I've given the announcement that it's time to move to the next day.)

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Somniac: Alright, I'm back... Sorry I was gone so long. I've been quite unwell lately and didn't manage to get onto a computer until now. I'll be posting to catch up soon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Huh... I remember when I had to go back a few pages in this OOC just to catch up on everything... I wonder where that went.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I apologize for the hold up! I'm trying to get rescued by the sea of homework here. Maybe during break I'll get a quick post up. Promise!

Dawn

Years
@WolfOfEve: It's probably because we stopped all that silly nonsense. ;O

@Everyone: I just finished running inactivity-maintenance.exe; there are a lot of people that haven't posted in approximately 5 days. I find this slightly unnerving.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Nathan Ward

Nickname (Optional): Crimson

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female):

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): blue shagy hair and looks very much like henry from digimon series 3. Wears a black short sleeved top wit a yellow body warmer above it Wears worn out jeans and hight top shoes

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): He is very shy and doesnt usually talk to other people. He doesnt keep his pokemon in pokeballs, as he thinks they deserve better. He doesn't know how to react to people because he never had a friend before. He feels intimidated by people older than him and doesn't talk to strangers. He allways sticks to the rules and does what he is told

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): He grew up in virando city, a city that isn't marked as a pokemon league city. It is quite quiet as trainers don't come through because it isn't marked on league maps. Because of this e had never seen a trainer before. The city is west of goldenrod city. He lives with his single mum, who struggles in her everyday life, but wants the best for Nath. He only as a pokemon because of an egg he once found by itself tat was abandoned, so he decided to take care of it. He came to the academy by ferry, which was funded by his mother, but now he feels guilty, because she doesnt ave much money to begin with.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Kirlia
Nickname(Optional): Siria
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): It gets along with Nath excellently as she has been with him since birth. It's not very strong because it hasn't battled much.
Lvl(Max 25): 24
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): confusion | reflect | magical leaf | double team

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
My failure. Sorry. Busy like...life or something. xD I'm finishing a project so I can write this post up. xD

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I was waiting to see if Batel and Crystallized would join us. If not, then I can continue on probably Monday. Too busy tomorrow.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
After noticing how rubbish my last SU was, I'll try from scratch now.
Name: Jake Rallington

Nickname: Jake

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Cyrus_Johto.png
Wears an un-tucked purple shirt and olive green chinos. His trainers are white with yellow bands across them, and he often wears a Water Stone necklace around his neck to remind him of home.

Personality: He is a kind, warm hearted person who would do anything for his friends. He is a loveable guy who most people find easy to get on with. He gets extremely scared around Bugs and absolutely hates the cold, after growing up in a warm area. He hopes to overcome his fears and his Pokemon's fears however by trying to get on with Bug Types and Ice Types, and will try to succeed as he is not one to give up easily, as shown by his determination to get into the Academy. He is not afraid of Ghost Types unlike many people as they frolicked happily about the village he lived in, often helping with their work.

History: Grew up in Lapis Village, a small village in the region of Hoenn where he and most of the community made Evolution Jewellery, something they sold at Grand Festivals, Pokemon Leagues and other events. His specialities are Water Stone necklaces, which were used to place one's neck as an accessory or place on a Pokemon for it to evolve or as an accessory. He wears one while at the Academy to remind himself of home, and does not plan on using it on a Pokemon. When going into his garden to look for some Leaf Stones for his neighbour, he found two Oddish playing in the bushes, and after delivering the Stones to his neighbour, Jake joined in to. Eventually, they agreed to let Jake catch them, but they still hate being inside their Pokeballs. To try to get into the Academy, he revised over many Pokemon books and trained his Pokemon every day with the wild Pokemon in the nearby fields. He passed both his exams with flying colours, earning a place in the Suicune Dorm, and now hopes to learn even more from the experience.

Pokémon: Oddish
Species: Weed Pokemon
Nickname: Bell
Personality: Sweet and very caring towards other Pokemon and never attacks unless provoked or the other Pokemon makes fun of her sibling. She hates Bug Types like her Trainer and is often in awe of stronger Grass Types.
Lvl: 13
Moves: Absorb, Sweet Scent

Pokémon: Oddish
Species: Weed Pokemon
Nickname: Plume
Personality: Is very energetic and can suddenly start to battle other Pokemon for no apparent reason whatsoever. Hates the cold just like his Trainer and is often jealous of Psychic Types and Fire Types.
Lvl: 13
Moves: Acid, PoisonPowder

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, been on for two weeks now, but I've decided to take a break from PC in general, which includes the roleplay. D: I don't know when I'll be back. I *know* mine's and Megaman's character have plans to battle Danielle's uncle, but unfortunately it'll have to postpone. I'll be posting again today, and then take my break. xD I'm sure I'll be back on next IC day. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back