• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
i like the changes you made but i'm still getting the 1 EXP problem,and i have no idea how to get to Maxie

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
i found a NEW problem. the road just before Sunset City now has the same problems that we had before. Trainers and everything. up until then it's fine, but when you get close to that road, and then get onto it, you have problems. I battled Rose and got the normal amount of exp, but every trainer AFTER her only gave 1 exp. the Pokemon were fine until just before Sunset city.

i like the changes you made but i'm still getting the 1 EXP problem,and i have no idea how to get to Maxie

Ok, so can both of you tell me exactly which pokémon only gain 1 exp? Otherwise I'm clueless as to why this is happening.

@ProjectL, one of the grunts moves the boulders when you beat him, you have to find out which one...

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
the game looks good and I wanna play it but the walk animation for both male and female is so annoying, and the run walk cycle for gary is seriously bad
and your mom says "He'll be over there" even when I chose the girl player e.e

Rayquaza.

Years
the game looks good and I wanna play it but the walk animation for both male and female is so annoying, and the run walk cycle for gary is seriously bad
and your mom says "He'll be over there" even when I chose the girl player e.e

Ok, so when you have something constructive to say, feel free to share...

Until then, stop insulting my game - there is nothing annoying or wrong about the walk/run cycle and, as a matter of fact, you are the only person who has commented on it. If you think you can do better, then feel free to try.

The bug that you mentioned has already been fixed.

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
Ok, so when you have something constructive to say, feel free to share...

Until then, stop insulting my game - there is nothing annoying or wrong about the walk/run cycle and, as a matter of fact, you are the only person who has commented on it. If you think you can do better, then feel free to try.

The bug that you mentioned has already been fixed.

Alright sorry for offending you but I wasn't even insulting your game, the walk cycle isn't smooth and I tried with both male and female I wouldn't if the game was bad -.-
But OK fine, I can't do better so blahh.

Rayquaza.

Years
Well I'm fixing every pokemon so that this doesn't happen, if it continues to happen after then I have no idea why.

EDIT: Updated the link again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Um, not trying to seem rude or anything, but when I extract the files from the .zip, only the folder "Fonts" and the Game.exe show up.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Yep, that's the idea. It plays just fine that way.

Also I've just re-updated the demo with more exp fixes and graphic fixes.

Ok thanks, the only reason it concerned me was because I wanted to put some of my own music into the BGM folder for Audio.

Rayquaza.

Years
I guess so, it may be painfully slow for me to fix bugs that you pick up though...

Ok thanks, the only reason it concerned me was because I wanted to put some of my own music into the BGM folder for Audio.

Why would you need to to that?

Last edited:
Years
good way to fix all the EXP +bugs would be to download the Pokemon Essentials and then just replace the data of pokemon up to and including Genosect. even tough it would be a problem if you had changed some moves pokemon may learn or anything else

Rayquaza.

Years
good way to fix all the EXP +bugs would be to download the Pokemon Essentials and then just replace the data of pokemon up to and including Genosect. even tough it would be a problem if you had changed some moves pokemon may learn or anything else

Well the problem is that there are 160 out of 649 pokémon in the game, meaning that it is a real pain to fix because it took ages to compile a PBS document of 160 Pokémon in the first place.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Well the problem is that there are 160 out of 649 pokémon in the game, meaning that it is a real pain to fix because it took ages to compile a PBS document of 160 Pokémon in the first place.

I know that pain. At first I tried doing this, and realized it was hopeless, so I just made it a regional dex. It might be worth it, even if it does take forever.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Don't know if this has been asked or reported before but I have an error when i first battle the rival It lags for a while and it restarts saying that the script is hanging.

Rayquaza.

Years
Unless it is off already, press F1 while playing the game and turn off reduce screen flickering and smooth mode.

Back