Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 27th, 2013 (7:07 AM).
Leikaru Leikaru is offline
Back from the dead...
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Textville
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 89
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evil Arms View Post
    Nope, you missed the entire point, kiddo. I don't care about the tileset, I care about your attitude. I am perfectly calm right now but you are flipping out. Yes, the tiles are Nintendo's, but I compiled them to be used in RPG Maker XP, therefore they were resized and put into a user-friendly format.
    My attitude huh? I am actually very calm too, you don't know me, so how do you know whether I'm angry or calm? I may sound angry, but be very calm, so please, don't judge me by my posts. It's funny, because Nintendo deserve full credit, and you only deserve a little, like this:

    Credits

    Nintendo

    Evil Arms

    Get my point? Or are you just going to be Mr. Stroppy-head and Mr. Arrogant and Mr. Uppity? Or are you going to be Mr. Nice Guy?
    __________________
    Pokemon Y > Pokemon X

    Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.



    Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

    MONSTERRA

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old January 27th, 2013 (7:18 AM).
    Pia Carrot's Avatar
    Pia Carrot Pia Carrot is online now
    Let's play a game...
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 759
    Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

    Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.
    __________________


      #28    
    Old January 27th, 2013 (7:20 AM).
    I-Like-Shiny-Pichu's Avatar
    I-Like-Shiny-Pichu I-Like-Shiny-Pichu is offline
    ClariS <3
       
      Join Date: Mar 2010
      Location: ANIMULAND
      Age: 22
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 373
      Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

      Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

      Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.
      __________________
      sukiyami.






      "I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
        #29    
      Old January 27th, 2013 (7:20 AM). Edited January 27th, 2013 by Leikaru.
      Leikaru Leikaru is offline
      Back from the dead...
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Location: Textville
        Age: 18
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 89
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Evil Arms View Post
        Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

        Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.
        No problem dude :-D I'm good with laughs.

        PS: Sorry 'bout the attitude y'know.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu View Post
        Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

        Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

        Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.
        I am not a noob at all. And you say I'm not experienced. I've actually worked for some minor game companies, so that's a reply about experience. Even had some minor roles in major companies, so ha ha to all that crap. Good day.
        __________________
        Pokemon Y > Pokemon X

        Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.



        Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

        MONSTERRA
          #30    
        Old January 27th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
        Nathan's Avatar
        Nathan Nathan is offline
        Blade of Justice
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Earth
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 4,067
        Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
        @Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?
        __________________
        || ||
          #31    
        Old January 27th, 2013 (9:34 AM).
        Leikaru Leikaru is offline
        Back from the dead...
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Location: Textville
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 89
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
          Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
          @Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?
          For god's flipping sake! Get a grip, man. I apologized. Talk about me flaming, why do it to me. And because of this, you have started yet another war. Is it really that hard to send a PM? If so, I'd recommend you work out at the gym.
          __________________
          Pokemon Y > Pokemon X

          Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.



          Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

          MONSTERRA
            #32    
          Old January 27th, 2013 (9:56 AM).
          Cilerba Cilerba is offline
          the hearts of lonely people
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Feb 2010
          Location: Massachusetts
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 1,171
          If for some reason you really need to argue about something, do it somewhere else and not in a thread.
          __________________
          Closed Thread

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account

          Sponsored Links
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:06 PM.