• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Never mind, i got a lot of rants, i'll move it to a few days later, just post untill then, you don't have to go sleep yet

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I was perfectly fine with going to sleep with the next posts; we had agreed on two weeks per day anyway, no?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Eva went ahead and got to bed. There isn't a whole lot to do before the next schoolday anyway. Just incase somebody needs a summary of my post. Eva showers, has thoughts and goes to sleep. I realize I may have drawn it out a bit. :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Eva went ahead and got to bed. There isn't a whole lot to do before the next schoolday anyway. Just incase somebody needs a summary of my post. Eva showers, has thoughts and goes to sleep. I realize I may have drawn it out a bit. :P
You, verbose? Never have I heard something so ludicrous, my dear. xP

Not me, I'm not ending my day. Not yet.
This was so badass, I just became pregnant.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I was perfectly fine with going to sleep with the next posts; we had agreed on two weeks per day anyway, no?
I'd have less complaint if my time span for activity were more exspanse. I'll get Solo to bed, but I was hoping for at least /some/ dorm room action.

Damn you and your adorable Meowth signature.

Not me, I'm not ending my day. Not yet.
*Puts on second pair of sunglasses* Looks like this chef's... Outta time.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH

This was so badass, I just became pregnant.
Well, hope you take good care of it. If not, a snack for Elene.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene does not eat babies. She trains them to serve as soldiers in her glorious army.

Khawill

<3
Years
It takes me about 4-5 hours to make mine. I'll have it on my iPad and try to do a story while playing league of legends or Starcraft. It isn't a very efficient system though, but when I am making a post with no distractions it takes about 10-45 min depending on whether I thought of the next objective or not.

Also Wolf, Frio went to the room twice, the first time he went and you were not there, the second time he went is when you were likely there (but he ignored you). This is because he came to the room fairly early the first time, then was outside for a bit of time, long enough for you to get done with whatever.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Elene does not eat babies. She trains them to serve as soldiers in her glorious army.
Every one of your characters seems terrifying in their own ways.

._.

*Looks at my posts*
*Considers how long it takes me*

;_;
20 minutes or so here, too. Your posts are fine, machomuu.

Also Wolf, Frio went to the room twice, the first time he went and you were not there, the second time he went is when you were likely there (but he ignored you). This is because he came to the room fairly early the first time, then was outside for a bit of time, long enough for you to get done with whatever.
Thanks for clarifying. I hope Frio's in the bottom bed, because if he fell asleep on the top bunk, Solo's gonna throw him off.

Also, again, I'm not my characters. The only character I made as a self-insertee turned out to be a complete muse-killer, so I had to remove it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lilizuki- you better not got pregnant from SD~

you guys can get dinner in the cafeteria if you want~

Back