Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO

Old January 26th, 2013 (3:05 PM).
Goodbye PC...for now.

Nature: Jolly
    Apologies about the length of my post. I had a longer one, but it was claimed by the darkness.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 26th, 2013 (9:46 PM).
    Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
      Sorry for the really late sign-up but I'll probably have to finish it up tomorrow. However, I do have most of it ready and I plan to finish the sample up and make the final touches tomorrow.

SOON...

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
      Old January 27th, 2013 (4:50 AM).
      The Uncaged Wrath
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Naive
      Indeed, the date had a happy ending~<3 muwahaha

And yes. You're allowed to keep 6 inhabited pokéballs on you and any additional ones you fill up, you won't be able to open until you send some to a pokémon center and have 6 on you again. Sounds ok? I think the anime does like that at some point.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
      [CENTER]Name: Chapo Currian
      Trainer: Johto Female
      Starter: Roland the Male Grotle, Level 10.
      Ability: Overgrowth
      Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Seed Bomb
      Very good, and as long as you keep those telekinetic powers to that level, it'll be an interesting add to the RP! Actually, I might be able to come up with a nice reason/use for her powers plotwise, eventually... muwahahaha.

Accepted! Welcome to the RP and go ahead and post in the IC as soon as you'd like. Be sure to subscribe!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
      Apologies about the length of my post. I had a longer one, but it was claimed by the darkness.
      No worries! Length is not the trouble, as I believed that I stated in the very rules of this RP :3

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
      Sorry for the really late sign-up but I'll probably have to finish it up tomorrow. However, I do have most of it ready and I plan to finish the sample up and make the final touches tomorrow.

SOON...
      SOON!

... MUWAHAHAHHAHA

Anyways. Now I FINALLY have some time to sit down and read your posts and maybe even write a post of my own!! Busy weekend is busy.

on demoted leave of absence
      Old January 27th, 2013 (6:55 AM).
      Christina - Crossroads
      • Silver Tier

Glad to hear it went well, Red! :D And thanks for the levels! With this, I'm going to alter my posts even further. Next to the sprite of my Pokémon... I SHALL ADD A LEVEL TO BETTER BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THEM, MWAHAHAHAAA!

For anyone who wants to know how to do it with the format we're using now, just add:

[SIZE= whatever size you want Example: 1 or 2][B if you want it to be bold]Lvl 10[/B][/SIZE]

after the linked image of your Pokémon's sprite, and it'll be bold, a set size, and the "level 10" bit can be altered to what you want it to be :3 It should work, as I tested it a couple times.
      Old January 27th, 2013 (7:36 AM).
      The Uncaged Wrath
      • Platinum Tier

Sounds neat! I used teal color btw :3

I'm probably going to capture a Blitzle, as my Oak rival just got a Ponyta and that'd be kind of neat ^^

Old January 27th, 2013 (8:04 AM).
      Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
        Sounds neat! I used teal color btw :3

I'm probably going to capture a Blitzle, as my Oak rival just got a Ponyta and that'd be kind of neat
        I was actually planning on doing the exact opposite of that... after I finally fix the mess I made out of my profile trying to make it pretty. >.
        Old January 27th, 2013 (11:43 AM).
        Dragon Tamer

Those posts in the IC thread are SEXAYYYY. MUST LEARN THESE SECRETS.

Old January 27th, 2013 (12:28 PM).
          Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
            Quote:
            I don't know what the secrets are, I'm just copying the code that you find when you quote the posts and improvising away... it'll probably look like heck when I'm done.

Would it be too late to change my Grotle's Egg Move from Seed Bomb to Superpower?
            Old January 27th, 2013 (12:32 PM).
            The Uncaged Wrath
            • Platinum Tier

Quote:
            [*CENTER][*cd=width: 700px; font-family: tahoma; text-align: justify; padding: 40px; padding-top: 15px; border-bottom: 0px solid #000;][*cd=padding-top: 5px; width: 670px; height: auto; background-color: teal; text-align: center; color:#FAF7F7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 18px; padding-left:30px;border-top-left-radius:2em 1.5em;] [*B]chapter one; FRIENDS AND RIVALS[/B]
            [*IMAGE=LEFT]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/cd/Spr_B2W2_Nate.png[/IMAGE][*SIZE=2][*B]Aberdeen Black // Route 2[/B][/SIZE]
            [*IMG]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/496.png[/IMG][*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG][/cd]

your post text here
            [/cd][/center]
            Don't bother quoting this post. Just copy this code and take away the *. Then change the pink text to whatever you want to call your chapter or keep it as it is or whatever. Change the orange text into either another name of a color of your choosing or the hex code for a color (so either type Yellow or some other color name, or #234893 or some other hex color code). Change the red text to the image link for your particular trainer sprite. Change the blue text to the name of your own character. Change the green text to the image link for your particular pokémon. And then type in your text where it says "your post text here". Post. Tadaa~

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
            Is there any room left in this RP?
            If you read the rules, you'll see that they say that there are 0 spots open. So I'm afraid not. Thanks for your interest, still!

Old January 27th, 2013 (2:27 PM).
            Christina - Crossroads
            • Silver Tier

Just so everyone knows, I'm making my next post tomorrow (It's currently almost midnight) and I'm planning to both catch a Pokémon and use it in a battle in the same post. Just so you know Red, in case you wanted to figure out with levels and such

Also, I'm kind of trying to think of a good rival for my guy. I wanna make him a guy, since everybody else has chosen girls as their rivals XD I also wanna make him more of a dick than anything, possibly someone who can get Adam out of his confident, happy-go-lucky sort of mood. Ideas are appreciated, but I think I'm zoning in on something already.
            Old January 28th, 2013 (12:07 AM).
            Dragon Tamer

Done!

I spent way too much time practicing that formatting stuff and the sample itself took far longer than I expected, and it'll show when you read it.

Old January 28th, 2013 (9:38 AM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by stars.
              The Uncaged Wrath
              • Platinum Tier

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
              I really hope it isn't too late to sign-up...

Name: Katrina "Katt" Aldine
              Looks good to me, except a few things. You didn't read the SU sheet properly :) Go back and see what the text in the RP sample area said, and change some things about your post, please. Then, you can write about being outside the Viridian Forest in your RP sample if you like, but you'll still have to make one post for chapter 1 in the IC thread. And that's on Route 2 which is south of Viridian Forest.
              So if you fix the detail you missed in the RP sample up, I'll accept you!

Quote:
              [SIZE="7"]ZOEY WYRMOKI
              Whoa, that's a long personality and rp sample. But everything seems to be in order, so you are accepted ^^ Welcome the the RP and you may start posting in the IC whenever you want!

EDIT: lol I messed up the cutting of formatting on the quote from Pyro 8D

Anyways. Most players haven't even started posting yet, while it seems like both me and Charizard_Man (and presumably soon Sir Bastian?) are ready for the next chapter. I'll wait a little while with posting it, to not rush you guys too much :3 posts in this kind of RPs can be long and sometimes tedious to write, after all~ It'll be Viridian Forest, in case that wasn't obvious to everyone :p

But like I stated in the rules, you're welcome to make shorter posts if you don't have energy or time to make longer adventures. As long as you do post, if nothing else then just to show that you're alive and playing :3 make level-harvesting posts when you have will and time for it.

How's that rival idea coming along, Bastian?

Also, Swan had to drop out. Sadly. But Red Wing is taking her place, if they fix their SU up and let me know when to re-read it ;)

Old January 28th, 2013 (12:23 PM).
              cosmic castaway

Nature: Brave
                Oh my gosh, I'm nearly finished my first post but might not have it up till tonight or tomorrow sometime because we are getting new carpet laid in our house and I have to help with so much cleaning omg. Please forgive me.
                Old January 28th, 2013 (12:24 PM).
                The Uncaged Wrath
                • Platinum Tier

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Breezy. View Post
                Oh my gosh, I'm nearly finished my first post but might not have it up till tonight or tomorrow sometime because we are getting new carpet laid in our house and I have to help with so much cleaning omg. Please forgive me.
                That sounds so adorably grown-up-like. One day I shall grow up too. Maybe. :D

No rush! I'm just typing up the next chapter now without posting it ;)

Old January 28th, 2013 (1:11 PM).
                Christina - Crossroads
                • Silver Tier

I've pretty much got my rival set up, yeah! I'm sorry I said today, a friend suddenly came over and we went to see Django in the movies, so I've got to wait until tomorrow, but I'm going to be doing it before heading to school.

The rival might even be able to team up with Red's little miss b*tchy at some point further down the line. He's definitely the sort who would do that
                Old January 28th, 2013 (1:31 PM).
                The Uncaged Wrath
                • Platinum Tier

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
                I've pretty much got my rival set up, yeah! I'm sorry I said today, a friend suddenly came over and we went to see Django in the movies, so I've got to wait until tomorrow, but I'm going to be doing it before heading to school.

The rival might even be able to team up with Red's little miss b*tchy at some point further down the line. He's definitely the sort who would do that :P
                Looking forward to it :D Maybe we could do a joint post meeting both of the rivals ^^

Also, Django is awesome.

Old January 28th, 2013 (1:49 PM).
                Christina - Crossroads
                • Silver Tier

We definitely should do that at some point! Yours is the manipulative type, and my guy is more of a... thug, sort of type And while he's still pretty much of a dominant mindset, he'd definitely side up with her if it'd gain him something.
                Old January 28th, 2013 (2:57 PM).
                Dragon Tamer

My first post might be slow as I'm starting my first class this semester and it has a hardcore workload that incorporates tons of writing. I will have it up this week though.

Old January 28th, 2013 (4:02 PM).
                  ♚ Here's looking at you, kid.

Nature: Relaxed
                    I too will have a post up by sometime this week, I promise! Count on Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Hmm, now I am not so sure what Milo's rival should be like. Should they be a potential friend or enemy? I'm leaning towards the kind of friend who you always compete and try to be better than, but enjoy each others company all the same.

"The energy you put out in this world, whether positive or negative, will come back to meet you someday."

Frequent Lurker of the Roleplay Theatre

Luca & Rosa in Venice: City of Masks

Pairless

Old January 28th, 2013 (5:08 PM).
                    cosmic castaway

Nature: Brave
                      All I want to do is sit down and write but arghhhh.

@Sovereign: I can't decide between the friend/enemy stance either.
                      Old January 28th, 2013 (5:49 PM).
                      Dragon Tamer

Is it possible I can have grovyle's egg move change to crunch since I haven't posted yet by chance? I gave further thought to Grovyle's potential future move-set and crunch would be better for it in the long term. If this is alright, I'll edit my original sign-up to clarify this fact.

Old January 28th, 2013 (6:53 PM).
                        Pokemon Capture Specialist

I apologize for the oversight in my SU ;

All's fixed now so hopefully I can post soon /awaitingapproval

Old January 28th, 2013 (9:38 PM).
                          ► My Happy Little Pill 
                          • Platinum Tier

Nature: Lax
                          Saw earlier that this was full, but just saw the updated OP that there's a spot open for reserve. Mind if I reserve the Hoenn male with Monferno?
                          Old January 29th, 2013 (1:15 AM).
                          Christina - Crossroads
                          • Silver Tier

Bam! Next post done, a Nidoran captured and Bruce the Arserival introduced. Hope y'all like it!
                          Old January 29th, 2013 (1:46 AM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by stars.
                          The Uncaged Wrath
                          • Platinum Tier

Quote:
                          Is it possible I can have grovyle's egg move change to crunch since I haven't posted yet by chance? I gave further thought to Grovyle's potential future move-set and crunch would be better for it in the long term. If this is alright, I'll edit my original sign-up to clarify this fact.
                          It is possible :3 Do that and I'll change the first post~

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
                          Saw earlier that this was full, but just saw the updated OP that there's a spot open for reserve. Mind if I reserve the Hoenn male with Monferno?
                          I got a PM asking for a spot a few hours before you posted this so I'll have to check with them first. If they don't post an SU, I'll get back to you :3 Thank you for your interest!

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
                          Bam! Next post done, a Nidoran captured and Bruce the Arserival introduced. Hope y'all like it!
                          Hahah Arserival! Like it. I'll go read in a mo'

Also, reading Red Wing's Su in a mo'!

EDIT: now it's fine. You're accepted, Red Wing! Welcome to the RP. You may start posting in the IC whenever you like.
                          Just one thing - if you want Combusken to know an egg move, please say which :3

EDIT2: I just planned out the exact route we should take through Kanto, and found music to go along with every important area (non-routes, mostly). And dear god. Please let us stand by this RP 'til the end because it'll be good.

Quick Reply