• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Haha, nice picture [supporter]Yuki's Sword[/supporter]. Odd angle, but that's okay. xD

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Here is me after getting a shower.

Spoiler:

Yeah it's a dark room and my laptop doesn't have the best camera but that's the best I can do.

Sir Codin

Here's me in Tahoe, in case anyone missed it in one of my previous blog posts:

Spoiler:

And another one from a different angle:

Spoiler:

And here's me with my cat:
Spoiler:

She seems annoyed.

And I think I've showed this before, but here's me with some of my friends when I was in Antioch last summer. I'm the one in the badass black shirt being hugged by the Canadian.
Spoiler:

I was the tallest person there. No joke.

Honestly, I think I look like crap compared to the rest of you guys. I've seen Livewire's pics and I feel I need to work out more now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Dude you're making me want to go skiing now! Great pictures, may I hazard a guess that your cat isn't the "OMG I JUST LOVE BEING PICKED UP" type?

Sir Codin

Dude you're making me want to go skiing now! Great pictures, may I hazard a guess that your cat isn't the "OMG I JUST LOVE BEING PICKED UP" type?
Man, I WANTED to go skiing when I was there, but we didn't have time, plus my Mom is too old and her knee is too trashed out to go skiing, so I'm going to have to save up. Or join a ski club at college, whichever works.

And my cat has what some people call "Tortitude." She's extremely affectionate, but doesn't like it much when people pick her up. Strangely, she doesn't scratch at people when they do it, she just gets this mildly irritated look on her face.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Here's me after getting my hair cut short. (I grew it for a good couple of months, and finally got tired of it, so I decided I'll cut it and start fresh!)

Relatively large image
Spoiler:

Years
Here is me:
Spoiler:

In a dark room yeah. Not focused. xD

Nice pic Pala, I wasn't picturing you to look like that though.

So I'm guessing you guys still haven't seen my face. So here's a picture of me when I was around 4 or 5.

Spoiler:

Nice one Jerry, you looked pretty nice back then.

This is the youngest picture of me that I can find online. Not a baby photo, but it'll have to do. 12-year-old me was noooooooot pretty.

Spoiler:

Awwwwww Jon you look adorable, even if you wear glasses.

Here's me after getting my hair cut short. (I grew it for a good couple of months, and finally got tired of it, so I decided I'll cut it and start fresh!)

Relatively large image
Spoiler:

Now this is an awesome look Nathan, your hair looks even better now!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
look, i made myself resemble a kitty. O:

23j6cg0.png

and here's my second tattoo, it's on my ankle and omfg the pain was awful but i survived. there's so many red dots cause this was straight after i got it done ahaha. can't wait until i have all the tattoos i want. got 2 out of about 6. xd

s6hvrs.png

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My best friends loooooooves taking pictures of me sooooo.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll be posting more 'cause I'm bored. So yeah.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
These pictures were taken when I was in Australia last year. I was at a place where there were loads of Cockatoos and some small red and blue birds which I don't know the name of. They kept on sitting on my shoulders and my head! *ouch* xD

This is me and the Cockatoo on my shoulder. :P

Spoiler:

These are the red and blue birds I was talking about. Anyone know what they are?

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
These pictures were taken when I was in Australia last year. I was at a place where there were loads of Cockatoos and some small red and blue birds which I don't know the name of. They kept on sitting on my shoulders and my head! *ouch* xD

This is me and the Cockatoo on my shoulder. :P

Spoiler:

These are the red and blue birds I was talking about. Anyone know what they are?

Spoiler:

Okay, girl, you are adorable. Like, super kawaii cute. ;D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okaaaaaay, here's a picture that I took in Art class a few weeks ago. I'm debating whether or not I actually like it, but it's one of the few pictures of myself that I have, especially from recent times.

Spoiler:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
In honor of trying to be more active here I've decided to post a new picture of my; right before my fifteenth birthday :3 I don't really like my smile cause I think it looks too forced? Though I do enjoy my hair here~

Spoiler:

Okaaaaaay, here's a picture that I took in Art class a few weeks ago. I'm debating whether or not I actually like it, but it's one of the few pictures of myself that I have, especially from recent times.

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh Naku you are such a cutie; I love your sweater!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
In honor of trying to be more active here I've decided to post a new picture of my; right before my fifteenth birthday :3 I don't really like my smile cause I think it looks too forced? Though I do enjoy my hair here~

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh Naku you are such a cutie; I love your sweater!

Thanks, lol.

Oh my, you have braces and quite the beginnings of a mustache. I did not know these things! And your hair is so wavy. Lookin' good! xD
The smile doesn't look /too/ forced. (I suppose a little bit, yes, lol. But who am I to talk? I never smile! At least on camera. xD)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Spoiler:

Wow... you REALLY look like one of my friends I know in real life ._.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Here's a throwback picture of me.

Spoiler:

I'm adorable, I know. Get in line, ladies and gents.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back