• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hate it. It's not so mesmerizing and breath-taking anymore when you have it every year and it is nothing but inconvenient to you, and it's dangerous in traffic.

Years
A little bit of snow is fine but yeah people die in these extreme conditions ya know. Freeze to death in homes due to broken heating or just collapsed in the snow and buried alive and such. It's like falling white flakes of doom from the sky!

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I have never seen snow in real life. So I can't have a valid opinion.
But I love it anyway :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I love and hate snow. Love it for delaying school every once in a while, hate it for delaying an important event. I also like snow because it makes everything look pretty, until it melts. I get to wear some of my favourite clothes and accessories in the cold too.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I think snow is alright. I live in Tennessee where a snow warning can get us closed (We've lost two days because they feared for snow when it never happened), but my hands get so cold when I touch it, even with gloves.

Honestly, if we didn't get out for snow I don't think I would like it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Snow is good. I'm seeing it as a natural part of my life, from where I am. Dunno if I migrate to tropical parts of the world. I'd probably go crazy if I can't feel snow this time of the year.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMGGGG I LOVE SNOW!!!! xD xD xD Where I come from, I never see snow throught the year. My country's weather is hot all year round. The only time I can ever see snow is when I go overseas to a country with 4 seasons that snows. My most recent sighting of snow was about 3 or 4 years ago in Japan. My most memorable experience in my whole life <3 The moment I noticed it was snowing, I rushed out of the house like a rocket lolol xD The snow made everything look sooo pretty I never wanted it to melt. <33 oh, and did I mention I played tennis in the snow around Christmas/New Year's eve? When the clock struck midnight, 2 guys came out TOPLESS and only in shorts and lay on the snow! That was crazyyy! xD....Whoops, I got carried away, but yeah, that's how I feel about snow. :3

Years
If I lived in a more rural area, I would absolutely love the snow. I much prefer cold to hot weather, snow is much better than rain and it makes it look beautiful outside, especially just after it's first fallen.

However, no one around here really puts any effort into shovelling their sidewalks or driveways, which basically leaves them like ice after it warms up a bit and re-freezes. Also, no one seems to know how to drive in the snow, so getting anywhere takes twice as long as it should. So, while I do love the snow, I'd say I have more of a love/hate relationship with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I love snow, but it has to be perfect snow. It can't be walked in, unless it's by a small animal that leaves small footprints and stretches in a straight line or an interesting way throughout it. My feelings towards snow change dramatically when it comes to driving, though, when I just view it to be a huge inconvenience and want it to go away.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I like it, living in Colorado is pretty cold and although I prefer warmth, I still like seeing it and messing with it at times xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I love snow so long as it's crisp, easy to walk on without messing up my shoes/jeans, is a good consistency for making snowballs/men and is gone without a fuss and loads of horrible slush within 2-3 days. I'm lucky in that I don't have to drive in it, so that part of it doesn't really enter into the equation for me, fortunately. Any other type of snow, I'm not a fan of, as it usually results in a slushy white mess all over the place, which is not pleasant to walk in!

Years
I love it when I don't have to go outside. Being out in the snow is really hard since it can be pretty slippery and just a hassle to deal with. D: But looking out at it from your window at night will make me regret even writing those words, haha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I hate snow. It reduces tire traction, increases stopping distances and reaction time, and in general makes the world a more dangerous place to live.

It's also quite messy.

Back