The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Trade Corner Trade Shops
À minuit

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #751    
Old January 29th, 2013 (11:22 AM).
Birthday Thunder's Avatar
Birthday Thunder Birthday Thunder is offline
Venus (Event Archivist)
    FC: 2766-8490-0653
    IGN: X&Y: Lady Venus/Evangeline ORAS: Miss Venus
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Charmed Ridge
    Age: 26
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 247
    Hello, I would like to trade mac for this:

    Therian Forme Tornadus ♂ Lv. 40
    OT: Prim | ID: 7
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Regenerator
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 12, 31, 31 Electric 59
    EVs: Untrained
    Moves: Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory, Agility
    Non-Redis

    I can offer an EV trained dragonite with the multiscale ability (brave, loves to eat) or a shiny event golurk. I also have other shinies to trade as well. I only ask for this because I did not have the money to get the pokedex 3D pro, so I can't get the therian formes of Landorus, Tornadus or Thunderus. If you could help me out by trading this with me, I'd be much appreciated. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon on the matter!
    __________________

    3DS FC: 2766 8490 0653 // In Game Names: Evangeline(X) Lady venus(Y) Miss Venus(ORAS)

    Relevant Advertising!

      #752    
    Old January 29th, 2013 (11:49 AM).
    Cordelia Cordelia is offline
    Banned
      FC: 3840 5669 4340
      IGN: Toph/Cordelia
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 9,755
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Birthday Thunder View Post
      Hello, I would like to trade mac for this:

      Therian Forme Tornadus ♂ Lv. 40
      OT: Prim | ID: 7
      Nature: Adamant
      Ability: Regenerator
      IVs: 31, 31, 31, 12, 31, 31 Electric 59
      EVs: Untrained
      Moves: Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory, Agility
      Non-Redis

      I can offer an EV trained dragonite with the multiscale ability (brave, loves to eat) or a shiny event golurk. I also have other shinies to trade as well. I only ask for this because I did not have the money to get the pokedex 3D pro, so I can't get the therian formes of Landorus, Tornadus or Thunderus. If you could help me out by trading this with me, I'd be much appreciated. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon on the matter!
      No thank you, I'm not interested in the trade. And you need Dream Radar, not the 3D Pokedex.
        #753    
      Old January 29th, 2013 (11:58 AM).
      Birthday Thunder's Avatar
      Birthday Thunder Birthday Thunder is offline
      Venus (Event Archivist)
        FC: 2766-8490-0653
        IGN: X&Y: Lady Venus/Evangeline ORAS: Miss Venus
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Charmed Ridge
        Age: 26
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 247
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mac View Post
        No thank you, I'm not interested in the trade. And you need Dream Radar, not the 3D Pokedex.
        It's fine. Thanks for replying. I know that the dream radar is something you have to pay for, so I still can't get it. No job at the moment and bills come first lol. Have a great day.
        __________________

        3DS FC: 2766 8490 0653 // In Game Names: Evangeline(X) Lady venus(Y) Miss Venus(ORAS)
          #754    
        Old January 29th, 2013 (4:46 PM).
        iamdragon's Avatar
        iamdragon iamdragon is offline
        The slave becomes the master
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jul 2010
          Location: Australia
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 29
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
          Feel better, Mac!



          Sheer Force isn't available, so no.
          No ploblem, any chance with Torrent? If not its all good.

          Thanks for replying
          __________________
          FC Silver: 2322 0873 4520
          FC Diamond: 4469 5709 8240
          FC Platinum: 2064 3864 9115
          FC Black: 1119 9943 4698
          FC White2: 5201 1232 8535
          FC 3DS: 3609-1150-4534
            #755    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (4:54 PM).
          Sydian's Avatar
          Sydian Sydian is offline
          ≫ the emperor ≪
          • Super Moderator
          • Crystal Tier
          FC: 1478-4258-2513
          IGN: Konani
           
          Join Date: Feb 2008
          Location: Alabama
          Age: 24
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 32,001
          Yeah, I can do one with Torrent for you.
          __________________
          ≫ this is my other self!
          persona | gun
            #756    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (5:38 PM).
          Toshiro. Toshiro. is offline
          • Silver Tier
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Location: Johto
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 4,802
          Hi! It's been a long time since I've been here. This one is for Syd if she'll be up for it c:

          Pokémon: Shellder
          Nickname: Kol
          Shiny: Yes
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Any
          Ability: Shell Armor
          IVs: Any
          Hatch Location: Humilau City
          Egg Moves: None

          Thanks~
            #757    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (5:43 PM).
          Sydian's Avatar
          Sydian Sydian is offline
          ≫ the emperor ≪
          • Super Moderator
          • Crystal Tier
          FC: 1478-4258-2513
          IGN: Konani
           
          Join Date: Feb 2008
          Location: Alabama
          Age: 24
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 32,001
          Quote:
          Pokémon: Shellder
          Nickname: Kol
          Shiny: Yes
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Any
          Ability: Shell Armor
          IVs: Any
          Hatch Location: Humilau City
          Egg Moves: Non
          Ooooh, I've been wanting to do one of these. Thanks for leaving the egg moves empty so I have room to play with some ideas. >:3 I do RNGing in Black though, not Black 2 (can't do eggs in that game anyway) so would Undella Town or Bay be better? Or somewhere else?

          skill link is better btw
          __________________
          ≫ this is my other self!
          persona | gun
            #758    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (5:49 PM).
          Toshiro. Toshiro. is offline
          • Silver Tier
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Location: Johto
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 4,802
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
          Ooooh, I've been wanting to do one of these. Thanks for leaving the egg moves empty so I have room to play with some ideas. >:3 I do RNGing in Black though, not Black 2 (can't do eggs in that game anyway) so would Undella Town or Bay be better? Or somewhere else?

          skill link is better btw
          Haha, play away! And I had a feeling you might be doing this in Black. Okay, Undella Bay then! And you may do Skill Link if you wish as well. Thanks Syd :D
            #759    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (5:55 PM).
          Sydian's Avatar
          Sydian Sydian is offline
          ≫ the emperor ≪
          • Super Moderator
          • Crystal Tier
          FC: 1478-4258-2513
          IGN: Konani
           
          Join Date: Feb 2008
          Location: Alabama
          Age: 24
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 32,001
          Trust me, the way I'm going to do this, you will be glad I talked you into Skill Link. btw, I don't think you ever got that Slugma I did for you long ago, so when we do this trade, I'll get that to you as well. :) Unless you already got it and I forgot. It's been so long. XD
          __________________
          ≫ this is my other self!
          persona | gun
            #760    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (7:12 PM).
          iamdragon's Avatar
          iamdragon iamdragon is offline
          The slave becomes the master
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2010
            Location: Australia
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 29
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
            Yeah, I can do one with Torrent for you.
            Fantastic!

            I got the Therian Formes and some random shinies that i have caught over the years that ill gladly give you in return if you like. I doubt the natures and IVs are decent though.
            __________________
            FC Silver: 2322 0873 4520
            FC Diamond: 4469 5709 8240
            FC Platinum: 2064 3864 9115
            FC Black: 1119 9943 4698
            FC White2: 5201 1232 8535
            FC 3DS: 3609-1150-4534
              #761    
            Old January 29th, 2013 (8:58 PM).
            Sydian's Avatar
            Sydian Sydian is offline
            ≫ the emperor ≪
            • Super Moderator
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1478-4258-2513
            IGN: Konani
             
            Join Date: Feb 2008
            Location: Alabama
            Age: 24
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 32,001
            Quote:
            Fantastic!

            I got the Therian Formes and some random shinies that i have caught over the years that ill gladly give you in return if you like. I doubt the natures and IVs are decent though.
            These requests I do are free, so you could just trade me a Patrat really. Doesn't matter. :)
            __________________
            ≫ this is my other self!
            persona | gun
              #762    
            Old January 30th, 2013 (11:46 AM).
            dyenguard's Avatar
            dyenguard dyenguard is offline
            Burst of Flame!
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Oct 2010
              Location: Ecruteak City
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 161
              Hey Mac, I'm ready to trade anytime you are, and the FC of yours I should be using is 3440 2148 7772 right? My new FC is in my sig.
              __________________
              Pokemon White2 FC: 1378 5047 0223


                #763    
              Old January 31st, 2013 (1:24 PM).
              Psiiionic's Avatar
              Psiiionic Psiiionic is offline
              RNG please ^-^
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2011
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 26
                Hey Mac are your dream radar pokes in English? Sorry just asking friend lol
                __________________
                Psii's Rarities


                3DS FC: 2380 3758 9788. IGN- Arrin
                Friend Safari: Munna, Girafarig, Wobbuffet.
                  #764    
                Old January 31st, 2013 (8:54 PM).
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                  FC: 3840 5669 4340
                  IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,755
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Psiiionic View Post
                  Hey Mac are your dream radar pokes in English? Sorry just asking friend lol
                  Yes, yes they are in English! No Japanese 3DS here xD
                    #765    
                  Old January 31st, 2013 (8:55 PM).
                  Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                  Banned
                    FC: 3840 5669 4340
                    IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 9,755
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dyenguard View Post
                    Hey Mac, I'm ready to trade anytime you are, and the FC of yours I should be using is 3440 2148 7772 right? My new FC is in my sig.
                    Been busy, sorry. Hopefully soon... I'll let you know via this thread when I'm not busy anymore.
                      #766    
                    Old February 1st, 2013 (9:23 AM).
                    Sydian's Avatar
                    Sydian Sydian is offline
                    ≫ the emperor ≪
                    • Super Moderator
                    • Crystal Tier
                    FC: 1478-4258-2513
                    IGN: Konani
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: Alabama
                    Age: 24
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 32,001
                    Just posting to say I've been busy with the Challenge event and such lately, but I will probably get around to RNGing tonight or tomorrow. This might be a slow month as I'm running a challenge event, but it shouldn't be too bad.
                    __________________
                    ≫ this is my other self!
                    persona | gun
                      #767    
                    Old February 2nd, 2013 (12:28 PM).
                    Psiiionic's Avatar
                    Psiiionic Psiiionic is offline
                    RNG please ^-^
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 26
                      Hey Mac you willing to part with these friend Umm btw you have Dream Radar Lugia or Ho-oH by chance?


                      Thundurus ♂ Lv. 40
                      OT: Prim | ID: 7
                      Nature: Timid
                      Ability: Volt Absorb
                      IVs: 30, 2, 30, 30, 30, 31 Flying 70
                      EVs: Untrained
                      Moves: Revenge, Shock Wave, Heal Block, Agility
                      Non-Redis


                      Landorus ♂ Lv. 40
                      OT: Prim | ID: 7
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      IVs: 31, 31, 31, 13, 31, 31 Dark 59
                      EVs: Untrained
                      Moves: Bulldoze, Rock Throw, Extrasensory, Swords Dance
                      Non-Redis


                      Tornadus ♂ Lv. 40
                      OT: Prim | ID: 7
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Ability: Regenerator
                      IVs: 31, 31, 31, 12, 31, 31 Electric 59
                      EVs: Untrained
                      Moves: Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory, Agility
                      Non-Redis

                      CMT thank you
                      __________________
                      Psii's Rarities


                      3DS FC: 2380 3758 9788. IGN- Arrin
                      Friend Safari: Munna, Girafarig, Wobbuffet.
                        #768    
                      Old February 2nd, 2013 (9:47 PM).
                      Sydian's Avatar
                      Sydian Sydian is offline
                      ≫ the emperor ≪
                      • Super Moderator
                      • Crystal Tier
                      FC: 1478-4258-2513
                      IGN: Konani
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2008
                      Location: Alabama
                      Age: 24
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 32,001
                      I'm having trouble seeing people in the wifi room when connecting, so I think I'm gonna hold off on trading until I can figure this out. Sorry if it inconveniences anyone. :/
                      __________________
                      ≫ this is my other self!
                      persona | gun
                        #769    
                      Old February 5th, 2013 (1:10 PM).
                      iamdragon's Avatar
                      iamdragon iamdragon is offline
                      The slave becomes the master
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Location: Australia
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 29
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
                        I'm having trouble seeing people in the wifi room when connecting, so I think I'm gonna hold off on trading until I can figure this out. Sorry if it inconveniences anyone. :/
                        Ive been having the same problem lately, take your time
                        __________________
                        FC Silver: 2322 0873 4520
                        FC Diamond: 4469 5709 8240
                        FC Platinum: 2064 3864 9115
                        FC Black: 1119 9943 4698
                        FC White2: 5201 1232 8535
                        FC 3DS: 3609-1150-4534
                          #770    
                        Old February 5th, 2013 (2:27 PM).
                        Sydian's Avatar
                        Sydian Sydian is offline
                        ≫ the emperor ≪
                        • Super Moderator
                        • Crystal Tier
                        FC: 1478-4258-2513
                        IGN: Konani
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                        Location: Alabama
                        Age: 24
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 32,001
                        Quote:
                        Ive been having the same problem lately, take your time
                        I actually did finish your Totodile a while back (though I like to finish all my requests at the same time, which is why I haven't told you that yet), but hopefully I can figure out what's going on with my wifi and get it to you soon enough. :)
                        __________________
                        ≫ this is my other self!
                        persona | gun
                          #771    
                        Old February 9th, 2013 (10:37 AM).
                        Espevoir's Avatar
                        Espevoir Espevoir is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 34
                          Hey Mac, I'd like to trade for this:

                          Quote:
                          Growlithe ♀ Lv. 1
                          OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Ability: Intimidate
                          IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dark 70
                          EVs: Untrained
                          Moves: Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Toxic
                          Non-Redis
                          Could you please cmt? It's in my sig.

                          Thanks :D
                          __________________

                          Espevoir
                          store - pm - vm - solstice
                            #772    
                          Old February 10th, 2013 (6:57 AM).
                          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                          Banned
                            FC: 3840 5669 4340
                            IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 9,755
                            Eleken, your breeding request is ready.


                            Loki (Murkrow) ♂ Lv. 1
                            OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
                            Nature: Calm
                            Ability: Prankster
                            IVs: 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dragon 68
                            EVs: Untrained
                            Moves: Roost, FeatherDance, Mirror Move, Perish Song
                            Non-Redis
                              #773    
                            Old February 10th, 2013 (8:16 PM).
                            iamdragon's Avatar
                            iamdragon iamdragon is offline
                            The slave becomes the master
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2010
                              Location: Australia
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 29
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
                              I actually did finish your Totodile a while back (though I like to finish all my requests at the same time, which is why I haven't told you that yet), but hopefully I can figure out what's going on with my wifi and get it to you soon enough.
                              Thats cool im not in a rush so take as long as you need
                              __________________
                              FC Silver: 2322 0873 4520
                              FC Diamond: 4469 5709 8240
                              FC Platinum: 2064 3864 9115
                              FC Black: 1119 9943 4698
                              FC White2: 5201 1232 8535
                              FC 3DS: 3609-1150-4534
                                #774    
                              Old February 11th, 2013 (1:26 PM).
                              dolph462's Avatar
                              dolph462 dolph462 is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                Pokémon: Dialga
                                Nickname:
                                Shiny:
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Timid
                                Ability:
                                IVs:
                                Hatch Location:
                                Egg Moves:

                                For trade I have...

                                EV'd lvl 100 Jolly Dialga
                                jolly terrakion
                                docile Virizion
                                relaxed zekrom
                                serious zekrom
                                quirky kyurem
                                docile heatran
                                dwf dratini
                                dwf poliwag
                                dwf vulpix
                                dwf shroomish
                                dwf gligar
                                hasty tornadus
                                  #775    
                                Old February 11th, 2013 (2:04 PM).
                                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                                Banned
                                  FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                  IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 9,755
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by dolph462 View Post
                                  Pokémon: Dialga
                                  Nickname:
                                  Shiny:
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Ability:
                                  IVs:
                                  Hatch Location:
                                  Egg Moves:

                                  For trade I have...

                                  EV'd lvl 100 Jolly Dialga
                                  jolly terrakion
                                  docile Virizion
                                  relaxed zekrom
                                  serious zekrom
                                  quirky kyurem
                                  docile heatran
                                  dwf dratini
                                  dwf poliwag
                                  dwf vulpix
                                  dwf shroomish
                                  dwf gligar
                                  hasty tornadus
                                  No thanks, I don't do legendary requests.
                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:59 AM.