• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What if N was victorious?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
"I want to talk to you about something."
"It's about when I first met you in Accumula Town. I was shocked when I heard what your Pokémon was saying. I was shocked because that Pokémon said it liked you. It said it wanted to be with you."
"I couldn't understand it. I couldn't believe there were Pokémon that liked people. Because, up until that moment, I'd never known a Pokémon like that. The longer my journey continued, the more unsure I became. All I kept meeting were Pokémon and people who communicated with one another and helped one another. That was why I needed to confirm my beliefs by battling with you. I wanted to confront you hero-to-hero. I needed that more than anything."

This was N's piece after you've defeated Ghetisis and N at N's castle. As there was a thread that speculates what would happen if Ghetsis won with his plans, what if N won with his ideology perspective? Would he still go on with his belief that pokemon and humans should be separated? Would he have secondary regrets? Would he still believe that Reshiram and Zekrom hold beliefs that were equally true? Where would the story go from here?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Honey!!~~ Beautiful post first of all! <3

I would mostly likely think that the story would go from N holding his beliefs of pokemon and humans being separated. I'd have to look in to his Back story a bit more and play through the games again, to give a solidified reply to this.
So indeed I'll pounder more about this post...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'd think he'd go with his plan.Probably convince people to let their pokemon go since he is the chosen one and most of them would.There would be some rebels fighting back trying to get back Touya/Touko which N would probably have imprisoned and i'm getting carried away but who knows N might just give up his dream but Ghetsis probably wouldn't let that happen and since his true intentions wouldn't be revealed N would most likely listen to him.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think N might be sadder than before, if he find out that some of the Pokemon he liberated missed their own trainer (and devoted to their trainer), and N probably will regret this, meanwhile Ghetsis is happy that his plan succeed, and probably Reshiram or Zekrom will teach N the way of living.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
N might start up a team of his own, to stop Ghetsis from utter annihilation. He also might call back the protagonists to thwart Ghestis's plans.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Interesting question. At first I was leaning towards "Ghetsis wins", but that's not so certain because N has Zekrom/Reshiram, which answer to him only. Even with all the Pokémon in the world under his control, Ghetsis would probably not be able to defeat N.

BW was also before the DNA Splicers were discovered, so Ghetsis wouldn't be able to control Zekrom/Reshiram by fusing it with the Pokémon he gains control of much later on (Kyurem).

So I'm inclined to agree with a post above and say that N would find out that the Pokémon became sad when separated from their trainers, and after much reconsideration would undo his actions, realize Ghetsis betrayed him, defeat Ghetsis and bring peace to the world once again.

EDIT: Just realized how AWESOME BW and the sequels would be if turned into a standalone anime without that Ash crap. This would be something I'd really look forward to watching. Gamefreak (or whoever is in charge of the anime), give us at least an OVA, please!

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I think that he would actually still change his opinions to his BW2 ones. Even if he won the physical battle, the player character and everyone would still be there, and they'd still be able to convince him (eventually) to change his ways. Our characters don't just give up after one battle! :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Well, then it would be like this:

N wins, accomplishes what he wants. The player was forced to release his PKMNs. He does not give up, get new PKMNs at BW 2 (Yeah, no Nate and Rosa.) and etc... oh, and if you put your BW friend code your able to get your PKMNs in BW after you finish the game. That's what I thinkwould happen.

Evey

Female Red
Years
N would probably hear the voices of your Pokemon when he defeated the player and realize his ways. Also there are plenty of other trainers who could take a swing at him (Alder, Iris, YOU, Juniper, Gym Leaders, Elites, other gen's). And if his plan did go the right way, he would probably get really depressed over how unhappy the world would be. Oh and there are such things as Pokemon Centers. So you could just rebattle him and take your rightfull place as the rightful hero...

Back