The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4601    
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:33 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickser View Post
Can someone please send me a rom where the Battle Tent ist accessable ?:)

Greetings Trickser
Ist is is or isn't?
If it's ist as in german as is then you should play normal version.
If it's misspelled isn't then you should play Complement version.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #4602    
Old January 6th, 2013 (11:06 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trickser View Post
    Can someone please send me a rom where the Battle Tent ist accessable ?:)

    Greetings Trickser
    Don't go inside it. It is unavailable and is buggy. SKY mentioned it on first page.
    Reply With Quote
      #4603    
    Old January 10th, 2013 (2:43 PM).
    aslordofd aslordofd is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2
      so I haven't messed up the storyline? phew!
      thanks for the help
      Reply With Quote
        #4604    
      Old January 10th, 2013 (3:21 PM).
      Gold011 Gold011 is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 102
        i want to play this hack again from the begining, but i have a few questions, first, from what i rembember there is a riolu aviable as a trade, where the npc that haves riolu, requests a lickitung, so, where do i find a lickitung?, second, where do i find a ditto?, to breed that riolu (aka lucario) with nickname, i don't like nicknames that much, but i have to say that ryo fits more riolu than a lucario in my opinion, thrid, where i can find a oshawott, fourth, from the pokemon i want, is better main ver or c.dex version? (i want a 4th gen starter), btw, why was the shaymin we get at torn world is shiny?, anyways, those were all of my questions....
        Reply With Quote
          #4605    
        Old January 10th, 2013 (5:47 PM).
        SneakyEpicface11's Avatar
        SneakyEpicface11 SneakyEpicface11 is offline
        PkMnMaster Ben
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: Johto
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 15
          Looks AMAZINGLY AMAZING! Gonna try it out when I'm not working on other stuff!
          __________________
          Hi, I'm SneakyEpicface11.
          I'm 12 years old and like Pizza.
          Pizza is my life... Just kidding.

          "Go Rattata!" - Youngster Joey
          Reply With Quote
            #4606    
          Old January 10th, 2013 (11:14 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
            i want to play this hack again from the begining, but i have a few questions, first, from what i rembember there is a riolu aviable as a trade, where the npc that haves riolu, requests a lickitung, so, where do i find a lickitung?, second, where do i find a ditto?, to breed that riolu (aka lucario) with nickname, i don't like nicknames that much, but i have to say that ryo fits more riolu than a lucario in my opinion, thrid, where i can find a oshawott, fourth, from the pokemon i want, is better main ver or c.dex version? (i want a 4th gen starter), btw, why was the shaymin we get at torn world is shiny?, anyways, those were all of my questions....
            First of all due to two versions you guy must clearify first which version are you playing?
            Now
            1) There is a house in Searound city and it is located at south west from it. The NPC who trades is in there. I don't really remember where is Lickitung by the way but have a hunch that when you reach Searound, your PokeDex will have recorded its location from where you can easily find it.
            2) Ditto is available in Safari Zone in Turzoro City.
            3) Oshawott is available by surfing on Outcast Island.
            4) If you want a 4th gen starter play the main version. By the way both versions are great !!!
            5) That Shaymin being Shiny is intentional as the hacks creator SKY likes it that way.
            Reply With Quote
              #4607    
            Old January 10th, 2013 (11:22 PM). Edited January 11th, 2013 by bigdisney.
            bigdisney bigdisney is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 13
              Excuse me for my ignorance, but I have searched for an answer with no luck.

              There are 2 versions, with different pokemon. Now lets say I start playing the Main Version, while my friend plays the Complement Pokedex Version. Will we be able to trade pokemon with each other? And would he be able to trade me charmander or another pokemon that isnt included in the version im playing? As well as me trading him pokemon which arent included in his version?

              I am wondering because the pokedex only holds 386 and when you include the pokemon in the other version it will be well over that number. For now Im assuming you cant, which sucks because I want charmander, but I hope one of you tell me different. Thanks.

              edit: Also what about battling, if not are there any hacked ROMS out there that support it?
              Reply With Quote
                #4608    
              Old January 11th, 2013 (12:10 AM).
              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
              Memento Mori
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 14,530
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by bigdisney View Post
              Excuse me for my ignorance, but I have searched for an answer with no luck.

              There are 2 versions, with different pokemon. Now lets say I start playing the Main Version, while my friend plays the Complement Pokedex Version. Will we be able to trade pokemon with each other? And would he be able to trade me charmander or another pokemon that isnt included in the version im playing? As well as me trading him pokemon which arent included in his version?

              I am wondering because the pokedex only holds 386 and when you include the pokemon in the other version it will be well over that number. For now Im assuming you cant, which sucks because I want charmander, but I hope one of you tell me different. Thanks.

              edit: Also what about battling, if not are there any hacked ROMS out there that support it?
              It's a hacked ROM, that's why on-line battling and trading is most likely not supported.
              If it was, it would probably act as Emerald core which means you would be battling with Pokémon that were replaced by new ones.
              That also answers your another question, if trading was possible and your friend e.g. traded you his Charmander, you would get Charmander's data which are represented by Chimchar.
              In other words you would get a Chimchar.
              Each Pokémon is represented by its data, you cannot have more than 386+25 Pokémon in one ROM (although there are guys who are working on extended Pokédex but for now, only 411 can be insterted)
              __________________
              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
              Reply With Quote
                #4609    
              Old January 11th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
              davyddhowardii's Avatar
              davyddhowardii davyddhowardii is offline
              Pokemon World Champion
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Docile
                Posts: 10
                Why are you needing its code. Its already available in the hack you know[/QUOTE]

                Oh never mind
                Reply With Quote
                  #4610    
                Old January 11th, 2013 (12:36 AM).
                bigdisney bigdisney is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 13
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  It's a hacked ROM, that's why on-line battling and trading is most likely not supported.
                  If it was, it would probably act as Emerald core which means you would be battling with Pokémon that were replaced by new ones.
                  That also answers your another question, if trading was possible and your friend e.g. traded you his Charmander, you would get Charmander's data which are represented by Chimchar.
                  In other words you would get a Chimchar.
                  Each Pokémon is represented by its data, you cannot have more than 386+25 Pokémon in one ROM (although there are guys who are working on extended Pokédex but for now, only 411 can be insterted)
                  OK I got you. Are there ANY hacked ROMS that allow trading or even just battling?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4611    
                  Old January 11th, 2013 (12:38 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,530
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bigdisney View Post
                  OK I got you. Are there ANY hacked ROMS that allow trading or even just battling?
                  I'm not really sure but search for those who don't have 4th or 5th generation Pokémon...
                  Like G/S/C remakes... they might work.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4612    
                  Old January 11th, 2013 (12:43 AM).
                  bigdisney bigdisney is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 13
                    Thanks.

                    If anyone who sees this does know of any that support battling, please let me know.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4613    
                    Old January 12th, 2013 (6:49 PM).
                    moonman2105 moonman2105 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1
                      i named my character sky
                      and i just met sky
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4614    
                      Old January 14th, 2013 (1:13 AM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by moonman2105 View Post
                        i named my character sky
                        and i just met sky
                        No surprises there because SKY has created his character in his hacks. You will meet him many times as he is one of your rivals in this hack
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4615    
                        Old January 17th, 2013 (6:43 PM).
                        davyddhowardii's Avatar
                        davyddhowardii davyddhowardii is offline
                        Pokemon World Champion
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Docile
                          Posts: 10
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by misiek023 View Post
                          Hey Sky, can you tell me is there a program, which i can change appearance wild pokemon in grass in your Hack? I want just to add wild catchable Pinsir somewhere in the game but i don't know how. I was tried edited this in AM 1.92 but this error is appear : " AdvanceMapError(12): Unknown Rom Type! This Rom cannot be edited with Advancemap."

                          Happy New Year! ;)
                          use gameshark codes in pokemon emerald
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4616    
                          Old January 30th, 2013 (5:34 PM).
                          polskaFTW polskaFTW is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 6
                            Ok , I need help cuz I caught the trio beasts ( suicune , raikou and entei) and it says next to catch ho-oh but its in the secret cave to the top left and I saaw that cave in a video open but for me its nothing there and I heard in the last cave at the top left (only opens after u catch all the3 trio beasts) there's something I need to do but idk wat, I have dig and relincath and wailord, does relincath or wailord have to be first or last. Soo culd someone tell em what I gotta do in last cave
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4617    
                            Old January 30th, 2013 (8:49 PM).
                            Tielur Tielur is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2008
                              Location: Canada Eh!
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 43
                              I have been playing this hack for about a week, and it is amazing! I'm really loving it. I'm kinda scared to start any other hacks because they won't measure up!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4618    
                              Old January 30th, 2013 (10:05 PM).
                              javarkiller javarkiller is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 18
                                wow this looks like heaps of fun, i am going to try this, always been a fan of POkemon emerald
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4619    
                                Old January 30th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by polskaFTW View Post
                                  Ok , I need help cuz I caught the trio beasts ( suicune , raikou and entei) and it says next to catch ho-oh but its in the secret cave to the top left and I saaw that cave in a video open but for me its nothing there and I heard in the last cave at the top left (only opens after u catch all the3 trio beasts) there's something I need to do but idk wat, I have dig and relincath and wailord, does relincath or wailord have to be first or last. Soo culd someone tell em what I gotta do in last cave
                                  Have you gotten that Unown App already? If not try finding that first.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4620    
                                  Old January 30th, 2013 (10:26 PM).
                                  polskaFTW polskaFTW is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 6
                                    Ye , I searched up how to get unown app and it said after u catch Ho-oh which I can't get to cuz I dunno what to do in the sealed chamber like I have relicanth which knows dig and I got wailord
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4621    
                                    Old January 30th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
                                    Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                                      Posts: 895
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by polskaFTW View Post
                                      Ye , I searched up how to get unown app and it said after u catch Ho-oh which I can't get to cuz I dunno what to do in the sealed chamber like I have relicanth which knows dig and I got wailord
                                      If i remember correctly you put Relicanth in the front and Wailord at the back of your party.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4622    
                                      Old January 30th, 2013 (11:20 PM).
                                      polskaFTW polskaFTW is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 6
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
                                        If i remember correctly you put Relicanth in the front and Wailord at the back of your party.
                                        Ok I did that, and I saw a video of someone going to the top of the chamber and using dig I didn't work for me, do u think its cuz my relicanth is the one that knows dig??
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4623    
                                        Old January 30th, 2013 (11:40 PM).
                                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                        Memento Mori
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 14,530
                                        It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
                                        __________________
                                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4624    
                                        Old January 31st, 2013 (3:13 AM).
                                        Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Posts: 895
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                          It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
                                          Oh whoops i forgot this hack is an Emerald based one.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4625    
                                          Old January 31st, 2013 (6:29 PM).
                                          polskaFTW polskaFTW is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 6
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                            It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
                                            Ok I have wailord and relicanth, and a gabite that knows dig. I went to top of the sealed chambers and the mmiddle one , I used dig and all it tells me is "do u want to leave"
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:00 PM.