• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think so. The blue one I think is also illegal for tournaments.

I remember being a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh. I would waste $10-20 a week trying to get a rare card and I rarely ever got one.

NOOOOOOO.

Ffs, I'm not even sure if I lost it, or it got stolen. =(

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
This part made me laugh.

I'm completely clueless with stuff involving Yu-Gi-Oh. I actually had to repeatedly look at the above post to even write the name haha.

Yeah haha what I meant was I'd get a good card once every 20-30 booster pack. I know they're supposed to be rare but I only had one ultra rare card in so many attempts.

That legal version is completely awesome, I love the new look. Are their slifer and Ra ones?

There are legal versions of Slyther and Ra.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha okay.
I had relatively good luck with Pokemon cards. Ended up with two Deoxys cards in the same pack- one of which was holographic. <3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Can't make out Slifer, but Ra looks too thin. Love the overall change though, its gels well instead of whatever was going on in the original. The arch in his back is also cool, considering its the Sun God's dragon.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
First card had to be either from Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon or Metal Raiders. I have no idea which, as those sets were nearly completed by me back then.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Same as Cosmotone. I've seen people talking about it online, but that's it. x:

droomph

weeb
Years
It's a lot less interesting than Pokémon, because there's no like backstory to them.

Like Charizard and the Blue-Eyed Fart Devil or whatever may be the same, but you've developed a closer bond to Charizard because he's technically been your "friend" (through the games) and you've gotten to know the character as a whole through the anime and manga, but the Dragon Pisscake, at the most, has just been a monster in the anime, and you have no true bond between them.

That's why I like Pokémon cards more than Yugioh. Pokémon are more about relations and friendships than about power.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I dislike them both. No, I LOVE Pokemon, but I don't like the cards...but I'd rather collect PKMN cards...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
pokemon and Yugi cards...the last time i saw that was when the stupid boy behind me in the class stole my hair tie!and i was 13 since then haven't heard from the hair tie or the pokemon cards but i kept the pikachu and vulpix one though.....and then i grow up and went to high school and college and graduated and searched for job and found one then left it and here goes my happily ever after story...^^ *dull*

droomph

weeb
Years
then obviously you've never seen a good one.

180px-GrovyleEXRubySapphire32.jpg

180px-BlankOshawottOutstandingOshawottPromo.jpg

Idk they're pretty cool once you get to know them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, had to put Grovyle in there, didn't you? X)

But yeah, some are pretty awesome.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
implying that i'm blind!! no i can see you i even read your post and here i'm replying it!!! omg omg i'm not blind!!!thank you dear God T-T!!!!! :D

i DID saw ones!!..but then i grow up and went to college and graduated and went to find a job then found one and here goes my happily ever after story...^^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's a lot less interesting than Pokémon, because there's no like backstory to them.

Like Charizard and the Blue-Eyed Fart Devil or whatever may be the same, but you've developed a closer bond to Charizard because he's technically been your "friend" (through the games) and you've gotten to know the character as a whole through the anime and manga, but the Dragon Pisscake, at the most, has just been a monster in the anime, and you have no true bond between them.

That's why I like Pokémon cards more than Yugioh. Pokémon are more about relations and friendships than about power.

. . . Well, that's because Pokemon started out as a video game. Not to mention there are a LOT LESS Pokemon than Duel Monster Spirits.
And, in fact, a lot of the Duel Monster Spirits have deep and involved back stories, if you'd bother to pay any attention to them. Obviously you don't, considering you only seem to enjoy insulting what you don't seem to know. >.>;

I always liked Yu-Gi-Oh cards more than Pokemon. I learned to play the YGO card game when I was, like, four. I didn't even understand how the Pokemon card game worked until a year or two ago, because I was never interested. I still really am not. I get some Pokemon cards every now and then just for the sake of having them, but, in my opinion, the YGO card game is far superior to that of the Pokemon TCG.
Sadly, I never had money to spend on cards.
That's why I use Dueling Network now whenever I feel like dueling in YGO, lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
kJzr1.gif

I agree that YGO is far superior as a game. But when we go to that, I usually skip YGO and go straight to MTG, because it's superior to YGO as a game, haha.

Years
I have a full and completed deck in black covers in a black deck box. I see it from time to time, but I'm more of an ex-Yu-Gi-Oh card collector than anything else. It's just cool to have. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Logie did you make that avatar?? It's so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back