• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

zzzzzzz...

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Always on one of my sides, more often than not with my arm under the pillow. I need to have white noise from my fan, otherwise I go nuts.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I'm at my boyfriend's usually I fall asleep with him spooning me or lying half on his chest, but if I'm in my dorm I'm usually on my side snuggling with a teddy bear the size of my torso. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My sleep position is on my side -- doesn't matter which one because I turn on each throughout the night -- with my arm that's on the bed underneath the pillow and my free arm can do whatever. My leg that's on the bed is straight and my other leg that's not on the bed is bent at about a 70° angle. It's really the only position I feel comfortable in when I actually fall asleep.

Room has to be completely dark.
The fan is almost always on, mainly because I need to have some sort of ambient noise.
Music is a no-go. TV is a no-go.

I always sleep in either athletic shorts, dorm pants, or jeans and I always go commando when sleeping.

There you go. All you need to know.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I usually sleep sideways, sometimes, I sleep on my stomach or on my back. I normally don't move around or make any noises when I sleep, thats why, my friends say I am a good person to sleep with during sleepovers.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I usually like to sleep on my side with one arm up under the pillow and the other bent close to my chest, or on my stomach with both arms folded under the pillow and head to the side. I have an air filter thing in my room which is always on, and it feels wrong when it goes off (like a power outage), or just when I'm somewhere where it's totally quiet, though it's not really a requirement for me to fall asleep. I also always have my stuffed camel, Creambo, with me when I go to bed, so I take him with me on vacations and other places I'll be sleeping. There are also some other toys I sleep with, but it just feels plain wrong without Creambo.

I do not like to sleep with TV or music or anything on. It's distracting and noisy to me. I also like it to be relatively dark, but I sleep with a gentle nightlight on. It feels weird to sleep in complete darkness, but I usually sleep during the day anyway..that and my nightlight comes on automatically in dark and my curtains let very little light through.

Years
Typically I fall asleep on one of my sides; the right is more common but I typically toss and turn and sometimes it's on the left. My right arm's tucked under the pillow most of the time. When I wake up, I'm either on my back or on the right side.

Never slept with any stuffed animals, even as a kid. I need a quilt over me to sleep, though. Even in the summer. :( And I always have a fan running. I should turn it off during the day/when I'm gone, but I forget. It's nice having some white noise when I'm sleeping.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
One leg out
The other bent with my waist to my stomach
Head lowered
Sideways
However, I have to be facing the right direction or I can't fall asleep xD (I just have to figure out, it's always different xD)
Covered, actually tucked in, blankets swallowing me whole, except head or I'd suffocate xD
Arm under pillow, the other in or out of the covers
Warm xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't sleep any particular way. Sometimes I'm on my back, sometimes I'm on my side (sometimes and sometimes not hugging a pillow) and sometimes, though a little less commonly, on my stomach.

And I do something to help me fall asleep, but it's probably not something one generally talks about in civilised conversation :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I begin by sleeping on my back, but I quickly end up sleeping on my side. I have a futon, so there's only like one good sleeping position. I am never quite comfortable. Yeah, I have one of these silly things.

I do like hugging a pillow. I like my back touching the back part of the futon and I pretend someone else is holding me. :(

Years
1. I move around so much I basically sleep in all of the different positions
2. If it's with my girlfriend we basically end up being in a tangled mess.
3. I too cover myself in blankets like a coccoon, haha.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I initially fall asleep on my side, but it gets random afterwards during my sleep. I can sleep in literally any position though, given that I'm tired enough.

I sleep alone 'cause I'm hostile and lonely ;n;, but I need to be really warm.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I usually sleep on my side in a fetal like position facing my right with my arm under or on the pillow. And then occasionally I'd sleep on my stomach with both arms on the pillow and head facing to the side. I always have some sort of cover over me cause I'm more comfortable being under a blanket or sleeping bag. If it's hot out it's a lighter blanket and if it's cold out it's a thicker blanket or my sleeping bag.
To help me fall asleep sometime, I like to have some tea or take some medicine before bed, or I'm just naturally tired and just fall asleep without any aids. The only times I have difficulty sleeping is if I'm not really tired to begin with or just had a bad dream , but other than that I sleep pretty well.

Years
I sleep on my side, usually on my right side (although I toss and turn enough at times that I honestly lose track of it). I also must have a comforter over me or at least near me - I tend to not have blankets of any kind over me if it's a warm night - to cuddle into. Also, one arm must be under a pillow to prop up my head slightly. Maybe this is why my right arm doesn't like me at times.

No music here, unless it's a night where my mind's racing badly and I need something to focus on. Otherwise, it's far too much of a distraction, especially since I tend to use my walkman and yeah, with the way I sleep I can't fall asleep with earbuds on. At least once I get to sleep, I'm usually asleep for a good while.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I sleep on two pillows on my left with one arm underneath the pillows and the other just wherever, most likely splayed out to the side somewhere. I can't sleep lying on my back, or on my right or on my face as I'm unbearably uncomfortable in any other position. It used to be vice versa and I'd sleep on my right side but in recent years that's impossible. My television is usually on because I find it difficult to sleep without sound somewhere around me. Silence is my archenemy. Besides the television the room must be dark. Light doesn't bother me but it helps when there's not too much.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My position while I sleep depends on where I sleep. If I'm comfortable with the bed, I'll stick with the basic fetus-like position. Usually, falling asleep is pretty hard for me since I'm always thinking about the things I've done, or the things I will do.

Back