Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 24th, 2013 (1:11 PM).
Jigglymilk's Avatar
Jigglymilk Jigglymilk is offline
Night Of The Final Day
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 171
    I got my Keldeo! I LOVE IT!!! <3 But I am curious how to change it's form? Hopefully Meloetta is next Or Victini!
    __________________
    3DS friend code: 4699-5168-7204
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old January 24th, 2013 (4:28 PM).
    Blade_of_darkness Blade_of_darkness is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Rash
      Posts: 595
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jigglymilk View Post
      I got my Keldeo! I LOVE IT!!! <3 But I am curious how to change it's form? Hopefully Meloetta is next Or Victini!
      You'll need to take Keldeo to the Pledge Grove, north of Floccesy Town. The path to the grove is north of Alder's home, though it's a pretty narrow path. You then need to examine the huge stone with those three big slash imprints (for a lack of a better term) with Keldeo in your party.

      Also, I'm wishing for a Meloetta event like you are, not so much Victini, however...
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old January 24th, 2013 (4:35 PM).
      Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
      Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
      Vampire Waifu
         
        Join Date: Dec 2012
        Location: California
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 9,455
        I got my Keldeo for both Black 2 and White 2 today, but I wonder if it still works on BW1 games.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old January 24th, 2013 (7:41 PM).
        Cyclone's Avatar
        Cyclone Cyclone is offline
        Eye of the Storm
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3,392
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
          I got my Keldeo for both Black 2 and White 2 today, but I wonder if it still works on BW1 games.
          Are you inquiring on whether you can trade it there? But of course. It's not like you trade it then send it out for battle...and it doesn't emerge.

          Cyclone
          __________________
          "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

          Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
          Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

          Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old January 24th, 2013 (7:59 PM).
          Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
          Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
          Vampire Waifu
             
            Join Date: Dec 2012
            Location: California
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 9,455
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
            Are you inquiring on whether you can trade it there? But of course. It's not like you trade it then send it out for battle...and it doesn't emerge.

            Cyclone
            I mean is it possible to obtain Keldeo from this Wi-Fi event with BW1, even though you already obtain one from the previous event?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old January 24th, 2013 (8:18 PM).
            Xander Olivieri's Avatar
            Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Gender: Other
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 5,601
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
              I mean is it possible to obtain Keldeo from this Wi-Fi event with BW1, even though you already obtain one from the previous event?
              No, Keldeo can only be downloaded for B2W2. It would have listed all the Gen 5 games if it were downloadable for all four of them.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old January 24th, 2013 (8:28 PM).
              Cyclone's Avatar
              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
              Eye of the Storm
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,392
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                No, Keldeo can only be downloaded for B2W2. It would have listed all the Gen 5 games if it were downloadable for all four of them.
                Not necessarily. Remember the first Keldeo? For B/W? Go look at that Wonder Card. It says B2/W2, which weren't even RELEASED yet at the time.

                Cyclone
                __________________
                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old January 24th, 2013 (9:02 PM).
                QuickSilveri's Avatar
                QuickSilveri QuickSilveri is offline
                Veteran
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 101
                  First event pokemon since the TRU Arceus event. glad i can do this one from home

                  Regards, Chris
                  __________________
                  Black 2 FC: 1163-8590-1762
                  Lvl 100 Count: 160
                  Hall Of Fame Count: 540
                  Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old January 25th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
                  Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                  Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 5,601
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                    Not necessarily. Remember the first Keldeo? For B/W? Go look at that Wonder Card. It says B2/W2, which weren't even RELEASED yet at the time.

                    Cyclone
                    Keldeo for B/W was advertised for Black and White only on main site, poster, and the commercial. Its Wonder Card said you could send it to B2W2, not that it was for B2W2.

                    This current one says specifically that it can only be downloaded on Black 2 and White 2.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old February 1st, 2013 (11:50 AM).
                    blackwing18421's Avatar
                    blackwing18421 blackwing18421 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 15
                      i just tried to gret my keldeo on black 2 but it said no gifts available. it was suppost to be until the 4th but it's only the first whats going on
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old February 4th, 2013 (6:26 PM).
                      Blade_of_darkness Blade_of_darkness is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Rash
                        Posts: 595
                        Well, I just happened to check Serebii.net, & found out that Meloetta is finally going to be distributed in GameStop stores in the US, starting March 4, & lasts until the 24th of March. It's for all Gen V games.

                        There will also be one for Canada, being distributed through EB Games, starting at March 9th. End date for the Canadian event is unknown.

                        Guess we'll be getting Meloetta after all. Rejoice!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old February 4th, 2013 (8:29 PM).
                        roosterman's Avatar
                        roosterman roosterman is offline
                        Freaking annoying!
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                          Location: The moon
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 249
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
                          Well, I just happened to check Serebii.net, & found out that Meloetta is finally going to be distributed in GameStop stores in the US, starting March 4, & lasts until the 24th of March. It's for all Gen V games.

                          There will also be one for Canada, being distributed through EB Games, starting at March 9th. End date for the Canadian event is unknown.

                          Guess we'll be getting Meloetta after all. Rejoice!
                          just wanted to warn a few people, i saw that first thing this morning and took the perilous 6.13 mile journey to gamestop on my bike. it turns out they didn't know about it yet and didn't have it even though they had keldeo. you may want to call ahead or wait a few days until your local game stop actually finds out about it.
                          __________________

                          pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
                          my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
                          "Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old February 4th, 2013 (8:34 PM).
                          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Gender: Other
                            Nature: Hasty
                            Posts: 5,601
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
                            just wanted to warn a few people, i saw that first thing this morning and took the perilous 6.13 mile journey to gamestop on my bike. it turns out they didn't know about it yet and didn't have it even though they had keldeo. you may want to call ahead or wait a few days until your local game stop actually finds out about it.
                            It specifically states March 4th on Serebii, Pokejungle, Bulbapedia, and Pokemon.com. We are still in February. We still have a whole month before its active.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old February 5th, 2013 (7:08 AM).
                            Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                            Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                            Vampire Waifu
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                              Location: California
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 9,455
                              Well it's about time that Meloetta is getting an event in the U.S. even after the end of its arc in the English dub. Looks like they're trying to get every Gen V event out of the way quickly, learning from their mistakes for not sending the Arceus event and Capsule event from Gen IV, in preparations for XY.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old February 5th, 2013 (7:24 AM).
                              Cyclone's Avatar
                              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                              Eye of the Storm
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3,392
                                That means it'll be EB carrying it here in Canada...

                                I still question why they took so damn long in the first place. They know other countries had it with the 15th movie, right?

                                Also, don't understand why we start five days later.

                                Cyclone
                                __________________
                                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old February 5th, 2013 (3:19 PM).
                                roosterman's Avatar
                                roosterman roosterman is offline
                                Freaking annoying!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                                  Location: The moon
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 249
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                                  It specifically states March 4th on Serebii, Pokejungle, Bulbapedia, and Pokemon.com. We are still in February. We still have a whole month before its active.
                                  aw man, whoever was in charge of posting that was totally posting it on the 4th on purpose just so people would miss the first number and run over to gamestop and look stupid. XD
                                  oh well, i was kind of disappointed that no one else was there but now i guess there still could be some pokemon fans in my area. i'll just go again next month and see.
                                  __________________

                                  pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
                                  my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
                                  "Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old February 5th, 2013 (3:46 PM).
                                  Blade_of_darkness Blade_of_darkness is offline
                                  Banned
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Rash
                                    Posts: 595
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
                                    aw man, whoever was in charge of posting that was totally posting it on the 4th on purpose just so people would miss the first number and run over to gamestop and look stupid. XD
                                    oh well, i was kind of disappointed that no one else was there but now i guess there still could be some pokemon fans in my area. i'll just go again next month and see.
                                    Actually, you need to start paying better attention & getting your dates straightened out - I've clearly stated that it's going to start on the 4th of March, not February.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old February 5th, 2013 (4:01 PM).
                                    Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
                                    Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
                                    I like kitties
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lax
                                    Posts: 2,741
                                    While its nice and all that Meloetta is getting a western release, is there any word on a European release? Only legendary I'm missing now...
                                    __________________

                                    #328 Trapinch
                                    Supporter Collab January 2015
                                    Doctor Who Fan Club


                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #44    
                                    Old February 5th, 2013 (7:19 PM). Edited February 5th, 2013 by roosterman.
                                    roosterman's Avatar
                                    roosterman roosterman is offline
                                    Freaking annoying!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                                      Location: The moon
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 249
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
                                      Actually, you need to start paying better attention & getting your dates straightened out - I've clearly stated that it's going to start on the 4th of March, not February.
                                      i'm sorry but i don't get my news from you so frankly it doesn't matter what you stated. on pokemon.com it was in numbers, not letters and easy to be confused. and farther more that was a joke, hence the XD. calm yourself, go laugh at something on the internet, understand the way of the joke.
                                      __________________

                                      pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
                                      my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
                                      "Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #45    
                                      Old February 5th, 2013 (7:44 PM). Edited February 6th, 2013 by Xander Olivieri.
                                      Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                      Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Gender: Other
                                        Nature: Hasty
                                        Posts: 5,601
                                        Straight from Pokemon.com:

                                        Visit participating GameStop stores from March 4th, 2013 to get the Mythical Pokémon Meloetta!

                                        Keep checking Pokemon.com to find out how you can add Meloetta to your game via a special distribution event at GameStop stores. You'll need a system in the Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS family, plus a Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 game. This Meloetta character distribution will also be available in Canada at participating EB Games locations starting March 9th.

                                        The distribution event will run for a limited time—so don't miss this opportunity to get Meloetta!


                                        Just to post official statement to avoid further confusion.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
                                        While its nice and all that Meloetta is getting a western release, is there any word on a European release? Only legendary I'm missing now...
                                        No they haven't posted anything for the UK or any Europe Countries. I'll keep checking their versions of Pokemon.com though Serebii will most likely post before I see the updates.

                                        EDIT: Australia and New Zealand have their dates revealed. Both are on March 4th to April 19th. So they get it longer. In Australia it will run in EB Games and Target while in New Zealand it runs in select JB HiFi stores
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #46    
                                        Old February 8th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
                                        PlatinumDude's Avatar
                                        PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
                                        Nyeh?
                                        • Gold Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                                        Location: Canada
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hasty
                                        Posts: 12,897
                                        Okay, here's a rather...strange event that just started.

                                        The Pokémon Center in Nagoya, Japan has moved to a new building, so to commemorate that event, a level 99 shiny Magikarp has been released, holding a Rare Candy. Its known moves are:
                                        -Splash
                                        -Flail
                                        -Bounce
                                        -Hydro Pump

                                        Source
                                        __________________

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #47    
                                        Old February 8th, 2013 (8:03 AM).
                                        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                                          Gender: Other
                                          Nature: Hasty
                                          Posts: 5,601
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
                                          Okay, here's a rather...strange event that just started.

                                          The Pokémon Center in Nagoya, Japan has moved to a new building, so to commemorate that event, a level 99 shiny Magikarp has been released, holding a Rare Candy. Its known moves are:
                                          -Splash
                                          -Flail
                                          -Bounce
                                          -Hydro Pump

                                          Source
                                          This even made me WTF hard XD

                                          This has to be the most random Giveaway in Pokemon history.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #48    
                                          Old February 8th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
                                          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is online now
                                          10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                                            Location: Oregon
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Careful
                                            Posts: 17,462
                                            My thoughts exactly. Though at least it has some strong moves and is shiny, oh and it'll be easy to get it to 100 considering it has a rare candy with it...
                                            __________________
                                            # TeamRowlet
                                            I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                            https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                            https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #49    
                                            Old February 8th, 2013 (12:28 PM).
                                            .EJ's Avatar
                                            .EJ .EJ is offline
                                            everything is purple
                                            • Silver Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2009
                                            Location: FL
                                            Age: 25
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 1,606
                                            A Red Gyarados....AGAIN!

                                            Here's the C-Gear skin I downloaded for White 2.

                                            __________________
                                            Wrex. Shepard. Wrex.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #50    
                                            Old February 17th, 2013 (3:33 AM). Edited February 17th, 2013 by peteed.
                                            peteed's Avatar
                                            peteed peteed is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2008
                                              Age: 32
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 87
                                              At Hoyt's cinema Broadway on the 23rd and 24th there is an event giving away Meloetta coinciding with the release of the latest pokemon movie. Theres a cinema in each state doing the event too not just Sydney.

                                              http://www.hoyts.com.au/movies/details/pokemon_kyurem_vs_sword.aspx

                                              Apparently after that weekend there will be a limited release of the pokemon at select stores only which includes only about half a dozen EB games and Toys'R'Us stores in each state.

                                              Its B&W 1 and 2

                                              Anyone here aussie and planning to go other than me? :D Maybe we can arrange a meet up.

                                              Anyway at least this will put me one step closer to a completed dex. Don't think i'll ever finish it cause they neglected to release Deoxys here and I suck at pokemon ranger so can't finish game to get it there haha. At least if I do manage to get the few i'm short I won't be missing a Meloetta. Closer than i've ever been and i've played all the games since red, blue and yellow.
                                              __________________
                                              Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

                                              3DS FC: 2449-4891-9980
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:08 PM.