• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Accent Challenge V3!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's been about a year since the last one I believe, so why not bring this back for a 2013 edition? So to quote Ozzy quoting Harlequin:

What do you sound like when you say certain words? Want everyone on PC to know how you sound? No? Too bad! If you have a microphone, click this super special link, do the accent challenge in the spoiler below and POST IT.

So if you have a mic, go to the link above (or use a method of your choosing), and record yourself doing the following! And I'll do it when it's not 2 AM

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okie dokes, here's me. I did it with a Flip camera then converted it into an MP3 file, so yerp.

God, I tripped over my words so many times.

Sirfetch’d

OMG I can't believe I just did this with my horrible voice ugh. It's amazing what peer pressure can do(looks at Golurk and Derk) Ok here we go my terrible voice

Sorry for the bad recording my stupid mic is going bad :(. Also i was SOOOO nervous as I have never revealed my voice to anyone online before.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm not a big not a big fan of my voice , but why not.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1I9yHn3TZNp
Here enjoy my screw-ups. For example ,when I said I was two when my grandpa died, I meant 3. I'm too lazy to re-record it. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Edit: Also Nica your accent/voice is really cute.Just saying.

Last edited:
Back