Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351    
Old February 5th, 2013 (4:40 PM). Edited February 5th, 2013 by VERGUNDAI.
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Pokemon Universe :)
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 109
    Heads up everyone, you can use kyledoves, and wesley FG's tiles in the Tileset editor, better to try with HGSS roms, because they have easier tree editing.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    No, I am not restarting DarkViolet. DarkViolet is still a GBA game, and it will remain that way for the time being. Me messing around with 4th Gen maps is just a "what if" kind of thing. Ideally, I would like DarkViolet to be a 4th Gen hack, or even a 5th Gen hack, but then it would never get completed.

    DarkViolet will be finished as a FireRed hack, but that doesn't mean I won't work on a DS version afterwords (lol then it would be a remake of a remake), or even work on it secretly alongside the GBA one.

    For the the time being, I will continue to experiment with DS hacking, but I won't tackle it full-on until DarkViolet on GBA is finished.
    Yeah, DS Mapping is really complex, right now im just hex editing them, and playing around with building models.
    __________________
    Vergundai_ace_gailon
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #352    
    Old February 6th, 2013 (11:17 AM).
    YORAMRW YORAMRW is offline
    8-bit producer & Pokémon GB music hacker
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Location: Netherlands
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 48
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
      With SDSME you'll be able to edit scripts, so battles with trainers.
      Do you want to have triple battles things on 4th gen games? eheheh
      We could try to bring the Skyarrow Bridge- or Castelia City camera angles in Gen IV.
      __________________
      Professional Pokémon music hacker and the composer of epic 8-bit devamps
      Reply With Quote
        #353    
      Old February 6th, 2013 (11:33 AM).
      xalien95's Avatar
      xalien95 xalien95 is offline
      Developer of Pokémon Omicron
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Italy, Monopoly
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 76
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by gatarda View Post
        We could try to bring the Skyarrow Bridge- or Castelia City camera angles in Gen IV.
        I don't think it'll be possible. We should have a logic-based script editor to edit camera views.
        You have to know that camera values are different between DP and HGSS.
        Reply With Quote
          #354    
        Old February 7th, 2013 (10:07 AM).
        YORAMRW YORAMRW is offline
        8-bit producer & Pokémon GB music hacker
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Location: Netherlands
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 48
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
          I don't think it'll be possible. We should have a logic-based script editor to edit camera views.
          You have to know that camera values are different between DP and HGSS.
          We can change the scripts. If something is possible on Gen V, it will be also possible on Gen IV. The Nintendo DS just execute the scripts.
          __________________
          Professional Pokémon music hacker and the composer of epic 8-bit devamps
          Reply With Quote
            #355    
          Old February 7th, 2013 (11:47 AM).
          XxBestOnXx's Avatar
          XxBestOnXx XxBestOnXx is offline
          NDS Hacker/ Youtube Graphic
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Italy, Piemonte
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 8
            No more news...
            1 Month is passed
            __________________
            Hack 4 u
            Reply With Quote
              #356    
            Old February 7th, 2013 (3:05 PM).
            Incineroar's Avatar
            Incineroar Incineroar is online now
            the spirit of the fighter
            • Moderator
            • Platinum Tier
            • Developer
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: Iki Town
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 13,569
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by XxBestOnXx View Post
            No more news...
            1 Month is passed :P
            He's still working on it. He's just not posting about updates yet.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #357    
            Old February 12th, 2013 (3:32 AM).
            xalien95's Avatar
            xalien95 xalien95 is offline
            Developer of Pokémon Omicron
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Italy, Monopoly
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 76
              When will be possibile to add and remove tilesets? There are two buttons in the tileset editor but at the moment they don't work. I really need those! *--*
              Reply With Quote
                #358    
              Old February 12th, 2013 (4:28 AM).
              Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
              Spiky-Eared Pichu Spiky-Eared Pichu is offline
              NDS Hacker/Researcher
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Posts: 257
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
                When will be possibile to add and remove tilesets? There are two buttons in the tileset editor but at the moment they don't work. I really need those! *--*
                The tileset number isn't something that depends on the amount of files in a NARC, like trainers or maps, but on an internal value hardcoded in the game's code. I haven't been able to find it yet, that's why the feature doesn't work.

                However, I have great news for you. DPPt scripts are done 100%, and now I'm fighting a bit with HGSS'. Even if they are all games of the same generation, many commands change between versions, so I've been forced to two separate parsers. I'd say HGSS scripts are 60%, but I can't confirm it, because sometimes fixing a command breaks a working one. It's really hard to get everything working properly.
                __________________
                "Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

                Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


                Beta 2 available!!


                Reply With Quote
                  #359    
                Old February 12th, 2013 (5:45 AM).
                xalien95's Avatar
                xalien95 xalien95 is offline
                Developer of Pokémon Omicron
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Italy, Monopoly
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 76
                  I hate this error XD
                  I don't know how to solve in the right way.

                  Code:
                  [2013-02-12 T14:43:53]
                  Warning: No material on node "Model"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon1_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_gr"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon10_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_01"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon8_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_02"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon12_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_03"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon3_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_04"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon9_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_05"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon11_"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon17_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_07"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon4_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_08"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon5_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_09"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon15_"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon14_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_11"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon16_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_12"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon13_"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_13"
                  Warning: No material on node "polygon2_p"
                  Warning: No material on node "default_14"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01_"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "cliff1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_r"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower01"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_d"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "slope1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "fence_b1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower2"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass1"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_r"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_g"
                  Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_u"
                  Warning: The number of matrices for displaying this model is over 31. 193
                  Reply With Quote
                    #360    
                  Old February 13th, 2013 (9:02 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by VERGUNDAI.
                  VERGUNDAI's Avatar
                  VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
                  RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                    Location: Pokemon Universe :)
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 109
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu View Post
                    The tileset number isn't something that depends on the amount of files in a NARC, like trainers or maps, but on an internal value hardcoded in the game's code. I haven't been able to find it yet, that's why the feature doesn't work.

                    However, I have great news for you. DPPt scripts are done 100%, and now I'm fighting a bit with HGSS'. Even if they are all games of the same generation, many commands change between versions, so I've been forced to two separate parsers. I'd say HGSS scripts are 60%, but I can't confirm it, because sometimes fixing a command breaks a working one. It's really hard to get everything working properly.

                    That's true, but hey keep up the goodwork!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
                    I hate this error XD
                    I don't know how to solve in the right way.

                    Code:
                    [2013-02-12 T14:43:53]
                    Warning: No material on node "Model"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon1_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_gr"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon10_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_01"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon8_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_02"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon12_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_03"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon3_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_04"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon9_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_05"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon11_"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon17_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_07"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon4_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_08"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon5_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_09"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon15_"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon14_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_11"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon16_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_12"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon13_"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_13"
                    Warning: No material on node "polygon2_p"
                    Warning: No material on node "default_14"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01_"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "cliff1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_r"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower01"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_d"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "slope1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "fence_b1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower2"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass1"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_r"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_g"
                    Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_u"
                    Warning: The number of matrices for displaying this model is over 31. 193
                    Umm... are you using 3DS Max 6?
                    __________________
                    Vergundai_ace_gailon
                    Reply With Quote
                      #361    
                    Old February 13th, 2013 (9:59 PM).
                    xalien95's Avatar
                    xalien95 xalien95 is offline
                    Developer of Pokémon Omicron
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Italy, Monopoly
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 76
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
                      Umm... are you using 3DS Max 6?
                      I'm using 3DS Max 8
                      I've done the model in blender from scratch and then I textured it in Blender.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #362    
                      Old February 14th, 2013 (12:46 PM).
                      VERGUNDAI's Avatar
                      VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
                      RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                        Location: Pokemon Universe :)
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 109
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
                        I'm using 3DS Max 8
                        I've done the model in blender from scratch and then I textured it in Blender.
                        If your using the tools from PlatinumLucario's torrent then there is a Nitro plugin for Photoshop which can turn the textures on your model into 16 colors nitro form. ( this will help some of the other warnings.)
                        __________________
                        Vergundai_ace_gailon
                        Reply With Quote
                          #363    
                        Old February 14th, 2013 (1:37 PM).
                        Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                        Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                        The Legendary Master of Light!
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 1,563
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
                        I hate this error XD
                        I don't know how to solve in the right way.

                        Code:
                        [2013-02-12 T14:43:53]
                        Warning: No material on node "Model"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon1_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_gr"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon10_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_01"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon8_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_02"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon12_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_03"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon3_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_04"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon9_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_05"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon11_"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon17_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_07"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon4_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_08"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon5_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_09"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon15_"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon14_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_11"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon16_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_12"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon13_"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_13"
                        Warning: No material on node "polygon2_p"
                        Warning: No material on node "default_14"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01_"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "cliff1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_r"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower01"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_d"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "slope1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "fence_b1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower2"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass1"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_r"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_g"
                        Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_u"
                        Warning: The number of matrices for displaying this model is over 31. 193
                        The Warning message pretty much tells you what is wrong. It's simply because the materials on the objects is not set to NITRO Standard, it must be set to NITRO Standard in order to work. ;)

                        To change it, click the Materials button, click where it says "Standard" and in the list you should find "NITRO Standard", select that and then after that... select Bitmap and use the picture you'd like to use to assign to the Material. Make sure that the Show Materials button is selected so you can see it.
                        __________________
                        [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                        If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                        Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                        It's time to change the future...
                        to a positive direction!

                        Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                        I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                        Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                        Reply With Quote
                          #364    
                        Old February 14th, 2013 (10:52 PM).
                        Incineroar's Avatar
                        Incineroar Incineroar is online now
                        the spirit of the fighter
                        • Moderator
                        • Platinum Tier
                        • Developer
                         
                        Join Date: May 2009
                        Location: Iki Town
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 13,569
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by xalien95 View Post
                        I'm using 3DS Max 8 :S
                        You should use 3DS Max 6, which is what the plugins were developed for. If you use a plugin with a different version than it was made for will break some parts of the plugin, or the plugin simply will not work at all.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #365    
                        Old February 15th, 2013 (3:32 AM).
                        GoGoJJTech's Avatar
                        GoGoJJTech GoGoJJTech is offline
                        (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Location: Earth
                        Age: 18
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 2,477
                        I'm getting the same error as tajaros
                        Im using xp also.

                        The tool itself opens.
                        Then I click open
                        go to my rom and it says the error tajaros got and it closes itself
                        Its not just one but it happens to hg,ss,pt,d,p
                        __________________
                        I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.
                        The HGSS Music Patch - The BW/2 Music Patch - ASM: Switch Music Based on Seasons
                        Romhack.me Profile - Pokecommunity Profile - Youtube Channel

                        Support me at my site!
                        Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue
                        Reply With Quote
                          #366    
                        Old February 15th, 2013 (4:32 PM).
                        Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                        Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                        The Legendary Master of Light!
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 1,563
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by gogojjtech View Post
                        I'm getting the same error as tajaros
                        Im using xp also.

                        The tool itself opens.
                        Then I click open
                        go to my rom and it says the error tajaros got and it closes itself
                        Its not just one but it happens to hg,ss,pt,d,p
                        This is simply because you haven't got the .NET Framework installed. You need to install every version of .NET Framework prior to 4.0 then install .NET Framework 4.0, otherwise the application won't open at all. ;)

                        You can download the .NET Framework versions from the Microsoft website.
                        __________________
                        [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                        If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                        Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                        It's time to change the future...
                        to a positive direction!

                        Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                        I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                        Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                        Reply With Quote
                          #367    
                        Old February 15th, 2013 (6:55 PM).
                        Incineroar's Avatar
                        Incineroar Incineroar is online now
                        the spirit of the fighter
                        • Moderator
                        • Platinum Tier
                        • Developer
                         
                        Join Date: May 2009
                        Location: Iki Town
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 13,569
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                        This is simply because you haven't got the .NET Framework installed. You need to install every version of .NET Framework prior to 4.0 then install .NET Framework 4.0, otherwise the application won't open at all. ;)

                        You can download the .NET Framework versions from the Microsoft website.
                        You don't have to install any previous versions. Just get 4.0 and you're good to go.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #368    
                        Old February 16th, 2013 (2:45 AM).
                        Nikolai Fox's Avatar
                        Nikolai Fox Nikolai Fox is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 202
                          Any word on a release date with the script editor Spiky? Been eagerly watching this thread as I've been looking forward to proper script editing in HG/SS for ever.

                          Also, will this map editor be like Gen 3, where you can make new areas just by placing tiles, or do all new maps have to be made in a 3d model editor?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #369    
                          Old February 16th, 2013 (8:34 AM).
                          Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                          Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                          The Legendary Master of Light!
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 1,563
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Nikolai Fox View Post
                          Also, will this map editor be like Gen 3, where you can make new areas just by placing tiles, or do all new maps have to be made in a 3d model editor?
                          Well, to put it mildly... the only thing that works in the same way as Generation III is the movement permissions, where they have square-by-square movement, as for maps... you have to create the maps through an object editing program, I'd recommend using 3ds Max 6, 7 or 8 with the Nitro plugin, or even Maya 7 with the Nitro plugin for Maya 7. 'Cause you see... the game uses 3D models, unlike the games on the GBA where they just used only parts of textures to create maps.
                          __________________
                          [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                          If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                          Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                          It's time to change the future...
                          to a positive direction!

                          Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                          I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                          Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #370    
                          Old February 17th, 2013 (1:03 AM).
                          Pokewiz000's Avatar
                          Pokewiz000 Pokewiz000 is offline
                          Chinese Translator / Hacker
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Location: China
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 10
                            Why not support chinese? I can help mack it...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #371    
                            Old February 17th, 2013 (10:57 PM).
                            VERGUNDAI's Avatar
                            VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
                            RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2009
                              Location: Pokemon Universe :)
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 109
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Pokewiz000 View Post
                              Why not support chinese? I can help mack it...
                              Yea, I thought about that too, if you can help then maybe Spiky will give you the files that needs to be edited.
                              __________________
                              Vergundai_ace_gailon
                              Reply With Quote
                                #372    
                              Old February 17th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
                              Pokewiz000's Avatar
                              Pokewiz000 Pokewiz000 is offline
                              Chinese Translator / Hacker
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Location: China
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 10
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
                                Yea, I thought about that too, if you can help then maybe Spiky will give you the files that needs to be edited.
                                Yes, Spiky give me the Translation Files I need
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #373    
                                Old February 18th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
                                VERGUNDAI's Avatar
                                VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
                                RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                                  Location: Pokemon Universe :)
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 109
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Pokewiz000 View Post
                                  Yes, Spiky give me the Translation Files I need
                                  Was there a chinese release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

                                  I was only able to find Japanese and Korean...
                                  __________________
                                  Vergundai_ace_gailon
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #374    
                                  Old February 18th, 2013 (1:42 PM).
                                  Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                                  Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                                  The Legendary Master of Light!
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 1,563
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
                                  Was there a chinese release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

                                  I was only able to find Japanese and Korean...
                                  I don't think so, a very few Nintendo DS games were ever released under the iQue brand. But yeah, it would be great if this tool had Chinese support, then people could also make their own localizations of the games.
                                  __________________
                                  [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                                  If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                                  Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                                  It's time to change the future...
                                  to a positive direction!

                                  Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                                  I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                                  Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #375    
                                  Old February 18th, 2013 (6:47 PM).
                                  VERGUNDAI's Avatar
                                  VERGUNDAI VERGUNDAI is offline
                                  RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                                    Location: Pokemon Universe :)
                                    Age: 21
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 109
                                    Here is an update for Littleroot Town by me:

                                    but for some reason other maps i insert has a different height level. I wonder if it's because of the terrain editor.
                                    __________________
                                    Vergundai_ace_gailon
                                    Reply With Quote
                                    Reply

                                    Quick Reply

                                    Join the conversation!

                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:55 AM.