• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Of course! I mean, for all we know she might be coming here! Its thanksgiving and I doubt she'd want to miss dinner... oh wait... oh man! She might just do that! Crap what do I say to her? Will she still get mad at me? Aw geez..." Mark nearly paniced. He calmed down quickly though. "Well... I'll just be straight and honest with her, appologize and such like you said. I-I just gotta be positive!" He added.

Able nodded. "Yeah. That weird training. I'm not supposed to battle and I have to push myself to listen to everything Mark says. Its degrading but I don't want to do what I did earlier. It didn't make me look any better..." Able said.

Len went red again. So... that was that. She did think that way about him... Well... it was only fair that Len did the same. Len sat in front of her. "W...well... if its all that same... I...think your pretty amazing too..." Len said, shaking a little from nervousness.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian sighed and leaned against the wall, calling out Thyme. She glared at him and crossed her arms saying nothing. He picked her up and smiled.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Thyme... But... That was kind of uncalled for with her... You don't need to do stuff like that, ok? If you do it might get you hurt... I couldn't stand that and neither could Snype or any of your other friends. Ok?" Brian said gently.

"Thyme still causing trouble?" a proud voice said from the shadows. Thyme hissed softly.

"No more than you, you ssstupid mutt! Where in the world have you been?" she said angrily as a large arcanine walked into view. He looked oddly happy for some reason, yet kind of hurt. On his back was an unconscious vulpix. Brian's eyes widened and he hugged the large dog.

"Nova! What happened? When did you evolve?" Brian said urgently. Nova smiled and licked Brian. He had missed the boy more than he cared to admit. With that he pulled back and grinned.

"Oh, some time ago. I've been training. I even learned some new moves. I'm the strongest pokemon around!" he said proudly.

"You're the most arrogant around." Thyme said softly, leaping onto his back and sniffing the vulpix. Nova blinked a bit.

"No, not by a long shot you little priss. What have you two been up to?" Nova asked with a smile. Brian blinked a bit.

"Um, we got lost out in the woods..." he said with a blush, examining the vulpix. Hmm... He was bruised a bit and would be sore when he woke up, but nothing too serious. He'd be fine soon.

"Who is this?" Thyme asked after a moment.

"He doesn't have a name. He's a wild vulpix that needs a good trainer, you know of anyone that would be kind to him?" Nova said. Brian smiled inwardly. Nova was a softy at heart. He liked to act tough, and heck, he WAS tough, but he was gentle when he wanted to be.

"We'll find a good place for him Nova. Don't worry." Brian said, holding the fox gently in his arms. He looked at Nova who nodded and sat down.

"Good. So what are we doing? Trying to keep Thyme from making someone kill her?" Nova said, and Brian's spirit's instantly rocketed. Nova had said we... Was he staying with them? It certainly sounded like it!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Lucia nodded at Mark's words. "Exactly! You have to be positive! If you aren't positive then everything will crash down. You just need to take a deep breath, puff out your chest, and tell her how you feel. Tell her with as much honesty as you can!"

Tyro nodded, "YeahIhearit'sawesomeandyoucandoneatstuffandyou'llbeamazingandstuffandthatyoucanbelikeththebestofthebestbutIdon'tknowhowithappens."

Diana really didn't know what to say, so she did something. It was instinct as she suddenly moved forward and kissed the center of his belly, pulling away quickly with a blush. "Uh... you don't have a mouth..." She said softly.

Megaman765

Years
Mark took a deep breath. All he needed to do was compose his thoughts properly... next chance he could, he would be straight with Valorie. That was all it took. Mark nodded and smiled at Lucia. "Thanks Lucia. You've really helped me alot today. I appreciate it. I'd be a wreck if I hadn't bumped into you." Mark said. He gave her a quick hug, just to show how much he really did appreciate it all. Hopefully it wouldn't be assumed an attack like with Thyme. That'd be awkward!

Able flew around Tyro. "I just have to do what he says... everything he says. That's only part one of the training. I don't know how the rest of it is supposed to go..." Able said.

Len blushed as he sat there. It kind of tickled when Diana kissed his belly. It made him a bit sad that he couldn't return a kiss to her but perhaps he could find an alternative. "Hehe... we do have a mouth... its just really tiny that its almost invisible... you were close though. It's a little bit below our nose..." Len said, chuckling a bit. He was still pretty red but he was glad things were settled. They loved eachother. That was all there was to it.

"C...could you..." Len blushed and glanced away. "...Could... you do that again...? A... bit longer this time...? If... if your comfortable..." Len said. He couldn't really trigger it himself but it was still weird to ask her. He just wanted to the moment to last.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

It sounded like everyone would be going together to the Thanksgiving dinner. True, Kilik didn't want to stay here in the infirmary, but he didn't want to eat at the cafeteria without his parents. One is better than the other, but which is which?

Draco's suggestion didn't change much for Kilik. What's better though, eating with some random friends you barely knew, or declining to go knowing you won't be seeing your family? Kilik was hungry, but that didn't mean he would dive right for the food. The food was tempting. Not many people decline Thanksgiving, but Kilik wasn't sure what he was thankful for. He noticed Mana summon a Glaceon. I gotta say, I should find myself an Eevee. They're a bunch special. But that's for another time. Funny thing is, what did Mana mean by kitty mode? That didn't really make sense to him.

"I can decide whether I want to go to Thanksgiving dinner or not," replied Kilik, mostly intended to answer Mana's statement. Maybe he did want to be alone on Thanksgiving. It was his choice. But was being alone...right? It's kind of crazy to choose to be alone. Would that be his decision for future events, for the rest of his life?

You only live once. Kilik thought for a moment. Maybe going wouldn't be so bad. Where else could he go right now anyway? It's not like there's adventure waiting behind the door. He tapped his foot lightly on the cold floor, making up his mind. "I'm coming. I got nothing better to do." Kilik shrugged his shoulders walking towards the exit now. He would wait for the others to tag along.

As he passed Valorie & Kiyoko, who jumped & held on to her back, Kilik patted Kiyoko's back & held a smile on his face. "I'd like to speak to you later," he mentioned to him as he continued walking. His face looked forward & the expressionless look returned. He wanted to know Kiyoko a little more, maybe while they were eating, but mostly... I'd like to know more about these R men. They're on this island, but what are their intentions...? This is one of the questions that are always left unanswered.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Alice gulped down. She couldn't avoid it for much longer, sooner or later she would have to battle giving it the best she had even against her will. She didn't like battles, but it had to be done for her (and her Pokémon)'s sake. She called Jello forward, and shivered as she thought of what to say. She had the first move, and she had to choose it wisely.

Okay, so Pidgeotto is a bird Pokémon, so which of Jello's moves could be more effective against it? Psywave? No... Wait! That's it!

"Jello, Rollout!" she commanded.

Rollout wasn't a very accurate move. But if Alice was lucky on the first turn, it could del quite some damaged to Whitney's Pokémon. And if her luck kept going straight uphill, then she would have victory on her hands. But it would take a whole lotta luck to get that done that way.

Jello was slightly intimidated by the bird, but as soon as Alice yelled out her command, it closed his eyes and charged at Pidgeotto with a high angular speed.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla giggled and looked at Aipom. She petted the purple monkey on the head and sighed. "Nothing's wrong," she whispered. "I was just thinking about my brother... He's still mad at me because of a prank that I pulled on him before I left. He probably didn't come today, anyway. He's probably too busy to deal with me." Kayla reached up and petted Primrose absentmindedly. Holly looked up at her cousin sadly. She frowned. "Kayla, it's alright. I'm sure he won't hate you that much. Just cheer up! It'll be fine!" She sighed. Kayla bent down and picked up Jasmine. "Let's just go to the cafeteria... I'm starving!" she said. Holly frowned. Molly sighed and floated around Kayla. Cheer up, Kayla! she said. Kayla sighed and petted Molly on the snout. "I'm fine, girl," she whispered.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was just thinking about what Drake had said when Kiyoko jumped into her hair, mildly startling her. What annoyed her however was how Kilik proceeded to pet Kiyoko as if she wasn't right there. Valorie glanced over her shoulder and just sort of narrowed her eyes slightly at Kilik as if to ask him what he thought he was doing.

...Kilik moved past and Valorie wriggled around, twisting to try and get ahold of the pokemon hanging from her wavy blonde locks. It took her a couple of tries before she could scoop Kiyoko up, at which point she promptly shifting him into her arms at chest level. She turned to address Drake. "Kiyoko's a bit sensitive about being captured." she explained quietly, glancing down at the zorua. "...He knows he's 'mine', but I think he might prefer if you refer to me by name." she finished in a slightly awkward tone, proceeding to hug Kiyoko against her and move to exit the infirmary.

She did briefly glance at Mana and Drake though. Gosh, wasn't she supposed to be the one recovering here? She made her way to the cafeteria where she peaked in and looked around. Food, food everywhere. Lines and buffets. Her mouth watered a bit, but she silently demanded self control from herself. She had a figure to watch, which meant not being a pig. Sigh.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Lucia blinked as Mark hugged her but as Roberto moved forward Lucia made sure to glare at him causing him to pause and reluctantly to lean back against the wall. "Easy now." She stated as she pulled him off with a smile. "Stand tall and be calm and... SHE'S RIGHT THERE!" Lucia gasped out. Quickly she grabbed Mark by the shoulders. "Quick review, honest, friendly, don't take responsibility for anything bad, and see if she is free tomorrow for a date! Now go!" She said as she pushed Mark toward where she spotted Valorie and crossed her fingers as she sat back down.

Tyro nodded happily, "YeahbeingwithatrainerisgreatandyoulistentothemandyougetfoodandyougetawarmbedandI'mnotsurewhatIwouldbelikewithouthatstuffbecauseit'sreallygoodright?"

Diana blushed even brighter and moved forward again, letting her lips press against his belly while she closed her eyes slowly. It was weird actually... and strange too. She just hadn't felt like this before.

Megaman765

Years
Mark couldn't have had been more right. Valorie was right there!! Mark was extremely nervous... was no a good time? Should he wait and give her some space? Mark was extremely nervous. He might have been the last person that she was hoping to see. Lucia ended up pushing him right toward where Valorie was at. Well no going back now. He just looked at Valorie nervously. How was he supposed to approach her... he gulped and began to approach Val, unsure of what to really say... Mark slowly approached her.

"..um..." Mark muttered. He just kept hoping that she wouldn't hate him...

Able simply nodded happily. "I suppose... I'm just not used to taking commands and following them. I perfer to be dominant!" Able said.

Len closed is eyes as Diana kissed him again. This time Len held her closely as she did, putting his arms around her to the best of his ability. This whole feeling was entirely new to Len... but it felt right. He was extremely happy. But another thought came to his head... she was expecting to have eggs when she found a mate. Len's eyes opened wide open and he went extremely red at the thought. He shook a bit. He didn't even know if eggs would be possible between the two of them.

"Ah... um..." He muttered, but gave a happy expression. "Heh... looks like you did find that special someone... hehe. Guess the mate we wanted was closer then we thought..." Len said.

Nideous

Years
Drake

Drake sort of nodded at everyone. Seems they all wanted to tag along with him and Valorie. He blinked a bit at her last statement and followed her to the cafeteria.

"Alright. Sorry about that." he said softly. As he looked around he realized just how hungry he was... Not. After what he had said before he really didn't want to eat. Still he had to get something.

"Shall we get our food?" he suggested to the others with a smile. He crossed his arms and waited, not really focused on his surroundings. He did however catch the tension between Killik and Valorie. Hm... Oh well.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Seven
Cries for Attention

That boy patted his back, causing a slight jump, and he leaned in closer to Valorie. He said something about wanting to talk to Kiyoko, but the startling touching had lost his attention. What finally caught his attention back, however, was the scooping and hugging from Valorie. That was nice. Seeing as he was here now, he rested against her, simply watching the surroundings. As they went through a big door, the scent of many foods wafted through. Now, that was tempting. He remembered something Zoroark said to him once, about steak. He then remembered when he tasted it. Was that stuff here? Kiyoko found himself drooling slightly.

!

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Ten
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Rollout? Whitney decided she'd need some assistance here. "Command: Glasses - Pokedex!" The lens lit up once more, and scanned the battlefield, analyzing data of both Pidge and her opponent, Jello. It then explained just what Rollout was, adding in that it is a super-effective attack against Pidge. "Ah, crap! Pidge, Sand-attack!" The mighty Pidgeot flapped her large white wings, kicking up dirt and dust to blind the Solosis, but only shortly before getting hit by the Rollout, and crashing down quickly. "Uh-- Pidge! Fly!!" At her trainer's command, Pidge went soaring into the air, before coming back even more quickly to dive-bomb the Solosis.

!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

196.gif
471.gif

Mana glared a little in Kilik direction when he told her he'd choose himself what he would do. It was not like she was forcing him. "(wow… rude much?)" Fox said as he sat down and glanced up towards his female trainer, she wasn't going to say it out loud was she?

Mana sighed and tried to calm down. Kilik left and Valorie eventually followed, then Drake and Mana just came along. It didn't take long for her to forgive Kilik's rudeness and she cheerfully walked between the three others. Having friends was fun~

As they entered the Cafetaria Mana's eyes fell on a dish with lots of Salmon filets. Mana almost started drooling just looking at that scale full of fish and her kitty mode was activated. Fox smiled and prepared his ice fang. "Look at the fishe-!" Mana got tears in her eyes from the cold on her leg which was combinated with pain and letted out the famous kitty scream. "(I'm sorry…?)" Fox looked concerned. He didn't intended to hurt her that much. "N-No i'm alright, thanks Fox." Mana patted the head of her Glaceon. Ofcourse no one would find this weird, since it was obvious when a Pokémon was concerned about his or her trainer. She followed the others to the other food however, despite of her love for fish.

Mana felt some tension between Valorie and Kilik all along, rivalry? It was obviously rivalry… the way Kilik tried to convince her earlier, the way Valorie behaves around him, it was so obvious that they were rivals. Drake was a Daycare men, right? Maybe he knows where she can find a growlite!

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy followed his two friends outside in a relaxed manner. He was starting to feel the effects of a full day of activity. Sure, he had been out for part of it, but having weird dreams was very energy consuming... Right?
Without a pause, Andy pulled a bottle of cola from his back and downed it as he walked, finally catching up with the others once he was finished it. With a burst of energy now passing through his body, Andy began running on the spot much like his tyrogue often did.

"Alright guys, let's find this place, explore the /heck/ out of it... Then..." Andy trailed off, an unexpected chill running down his spine. The suddenness of the frightful feeling unsettled Andy. Where had that come from? One minute he was happy as could be... The next he felt smothered in the icy grip of a blizzard. Andy shook his head, trying to take his mind off of it. There was nothing to worry about while Shawn and Kiki were with him. They were even better trainers than him!

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned. She spun around three times and pointed in a direction.

"This way!" she said confidently, as if she was certain that they would get there. With her confident demeanor and absolute certainty there was no possible way in the world she could get lost walking to a place she didn't even know existed until literally five minutes ago. She pulled out a pokeball and sent out Cynder. The mouse would look a bit stronger and certainly less timid around the two boys. Indeed, she wandered over and sniffed at Shawn's pants leg and cried out happily.Weird... Cynder didn't like anyone. She was too scared.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn smiled, allowing Cynder to sniff his leg. He walked towards the dorms, hoping to see where the Lugia dorm was. Sure enough, a run-down building loomed up before them, like a ghost rising from its grave. Broken windows, old gnarled door, faded picture of Lugia itself above the door...this looked like the place.

Shawn quickly did a double-take. Did he just see a candlelight move away from a window? This seemed to get creepier by the minute! Making sure that the coast was clear (and his friends were with him) he slowly walked to the door and pushed on it. The door seemed to be stuck at first, but slowly he got it open, hearing the creaking of the hinges as it moved. It was almost totally dark inside, but Shawn summoned all his courage and stepped inside.

He let Zapper out to help illuminate part of the room. Zapper looked nervous, but she let out a little glow as they went. The first thing Shawn noticed was that everything was tainted with a thick layer of dust. Books were layed out on one of the tables, as though someone was studying them. As his gaze swept the room, he thought he saw a flash of light coming from the stairwell. Was there someone there?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

The cafeteria had plenty of food around. Kilik wasn't drooling, but everything was tempting to eat. Valorie seemed occupied by whatever. He saw Mark get pushed towards her. Best leave the lovebirds alone. Good luck Kiyoko.

Speaking of Kiyoko, Kilik thought how long 'til it feels right to talk to him. He's probably still not comfortable around him. Hopefully, in due time, Kiyoko will come to trust Kilik. "Um..." This place wasn't suiting Kilik very well. Who does he have to talk to? First, he should get some food first. He got himself a plate & placed on it some mashed potatoes & ham. Kilik wasn't really hungry, but if he was, more than usual, a second ham would be suitable. With just that food, Kilik looked around for some drinks. He noticed Mana & Draco around. He didn't really know them that well. Oh, strangeness has occured: Fox bit Mana's leg. Guess Mana went into her kitty mode just now.

"Sigh..." Kilik stood standing by himself, his eyes wandering around as he ate his food. He soon gets some soda to drink. This was okay, though it would be better if his parents were here. Actually, Kilik wasn't handling the situation well. He tried his hardest not to cry. So far so good...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Note: I'm no longer waiting for ShinyDiamond because his posts are no longer relevant to Valorie.)

Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was about to, y'know, actually get something for her stomach when she became aware of the feeling of something wet touching the arms embracing Kioyoko. Now what could that be--Oh /Arceus/, /Kiyoko/! Drool? Really?! Gross. She just sort of shuddered slightly and--What the /Distortion World/ Mana?! She was surrounded by savages, it seemed. What was this awful world where saliva flowed freely from one's mouth like that? ...They reminded her of Kilita and floppy tongues being dragged across her face. It was then that Valorie became aware of Mark approaching. This feeling that she would need to have a talk with him overcame her and she dropped her plans to get food, as her appetite had been moderately put off by the drooling anyway. Glancing back at Drake briefly she turned her attention on Kiyoko. "Hey--Go get some food, alright?" she asked of him, loosening her grip and then bending down to set him down. "I think I'm going to be here a while..." she continued, quickly making sure to wipe her arm with a hankerchief as if she hadn't alread suffered a much bigger licking to her face earlier from Kilita.

And then she faced Mark. There was no way she would act up in front of a giant crowd here. Her reputation depended on her being able to hold herself in front of others. She regarded him with a rather neutral expression that was somewhat difficult to read, perhaps hiding her feelings about earlier.

"Hey, Mark..." she said in a somewhat thoughtful tone, no longer aware of what Drake or Mana were doing.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Well, now the chances of Alice winning the battle with Rollout were less. Not only Jello was blinded by Pidge's Sand Attack, but now the bird was flying up in the air, which made Jello miss his second strike. Alice was aware of Rollout's big problem, which was its accuracy. She had to think of another move, and quick, before the battle was lost. Her heart began to beat faster, and she bit her lower lip.

"Jello, um, use, eerh, Psywave!" she shouted.

Jello, blinded by the attack, fired a wave of psychic energy at where the sound of Pidge's movement came from. However, the attack didn't look like it was going to strike its target. Chuck watched the battle with amusement in his eyes, and started to egg on his purple team partner.

"Come on, Jello! Ya can totally do it, mate!"

Megaman765

Years
Mark took a deep breath and scratched the back of his head a bit nervously. Well here we go... it was all or nothing. He tried to remember alot of the stuff Lucia said. Just be nice. Don't criticize her, just be forward. Once things are all cleared up, ask her out. Simple as that...

"...Hey Val... erm..." He muttered. "Hope your doing ok... you had me worried when you flew off like that... flying so fast and all..." Mark said. He tried to gather his thoughts a moment. "...I'm sorry Val. For all of this. This whole mess wouldn't have happened if I didn't call you out to battle. I didn't mean to make you look like that in front of your parents. I just... got carried away. I was more focused on looking good in front of you and impressing you. I forgot that the whole point was to show how much you improved in front of your parents..." Mark said, sighing.

"...guess instead I showed how much I improved. And at the wrong time... I actually thought about letting you win around the end of that battle but..." He paused. "...but that would be even worse. I'd disrespect you as a trainer if I did that. And... well..." He paused again and reached out to both of her hands. "...I like you too much to do that... to dishonor you as a trainer..." Mark concluded.

Back