• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okaaaaaay, here's a picture that I took in Art class a few weeks ago. I'm debating whether or not I actually like it, but it's one of the few pictures of myself that I have, especially from recent times.

Spoiler:

You look familiar. But I don't know what from. >_>
Though you do look faintly like someone I know; perhaps that's what I'm thinking of.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
You look familiar. But I don't know what from. >_>
Though you do look faintly like someone I know; perhaps that's what I'm thinking of.

Well, apparently I look like a lot of people. Or perhaps I'll one day become so famous worldwide that you already recognize me, even though nothing's happened yet. ;3
Although, I'm not sure how I like being familiar to Slenderman. >.> <.<

@Patchisou Yutohru - D'aw, it's da baby pictures. ;u;

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Okaaaaaay, here's a picture that I took in Art class a few weeks ago. I'm debating whether or not I actually like it, but it's one of the few pictures of myself that I have, especially from recent times.

Spoiler:

Wow, you look really good! :3 Loving your photo~

Sir Codin

I swear I look like a real weirdo in this picture:

Nevertheless, got a shave and a haircut, though I believe it was worth more than two pence.
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Posted this picture on this thread a long time ago, but I'm reposting it cause my baby sister is adorable and cause my stupid camera is not working...

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Had a DSLR today that I almost lost at the theaters. My SD card was messed up, but I managed to salvage this one picture. Don't look for longer than 5 seconds, I'm warning you. :3

Spoiler:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
So it was my birthday yesterday, and tomorrow night is my party, so I decided to shave, wax my eyebrows and get a haircut in anticipation.
Spoiler:

Sir Codin

Since people obviously think I'm ugly, here's a picture of the newest goat on my family's farm instead:

Spoiler:

Oh, and here's a picture of me flipping the bird:

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Since people obviously think I'm ugly, here's a picture of the newest goat on my family's farm instead:

Spoiler:

Oh, and here's a picture of me flipping the bird:

Spoiler:

Pfft everyone is only replying to the goat.

The picture of you did improve my day by making me laugh. You look so happy and pleasant- while flicking off the person taking the picture. I was laughing about that, not your appearance.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
@CarcharOdin: laughed at the finger pic haha

@Zero: dude, I can definitely tell you're Boricua haha I am one myself

@NintendoQueen: looking flyyyyy

This was December 2012~
Spoiler:

Status