• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Hikari my dear, you haven't seen the half of it.

Also, this is the scariest thing i've ever seen:
Spoiler:

Years

My mother doesn't want me here cos she thinks everyone on PC are "little kids".

Geez, it's just like that "what a kid" catchphrase by Iris in the Pokemon anime!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

loool at hikari's mom. most people here are of Hikari's age or older. at least the more active members and staff and such.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

ahem. i suppose i don't count as a more active member? come on, i may be a teen but not childish. oh and sorry about that, it was showing the image at first but something must've went wrong. don't worry though, i'll scare you with something else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQDXPDa0J0
most of you have probably seen it already but its still creepy as heck

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I meant average but i was too lazy to edit my post. does that make it better.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
398. yes, yes it does. just had a strange thought, if someone was having one of those gender change things and were half way though it, would they count up or down?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

that irritated me haha. i'd rather everyone choose and gender and stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back