The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 20th, 2013 (5:38 AM). Edited February 10th, 2013 by Dylanimus.
Dylanimus's Avatar
Dylanimus Dylanimus is offline
as seen on YouTube
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Belgium
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 110
    Pokémon:
    ReverseVersion

    Introduction:
    Hello!
    My I am Dylanimus and I'm the creator of Pokémon Reverse, as you may know.
    For a long time, I did everything for the hack myself. I recently recruited a spriter. He does very nice work! But as you know, it is very hard to make a hack without a nice team. That's why I made this thread, I'm in search of team members for Pokémon Reverse!

    The idea of Pokémon Reverse: It all started a few years ago. I found a game on the internet called Pokémon Shiny Gold. The game was really nice and I keept wondering how people modified Pokémon roms.
    From that moment I searched for tools, tutorials, etc...
    First I didn't want to make a public hack. But soon, when I found out about the PokéCommunity, I wanted to make an awesome hack!

    Now I made this team thread to make Pokémon Reverse the best FireRed hack ever made! (and have fun ofcourse )

    Application form:
    Nickname: - How would you like me to call you?
    Skills: - What can you do?
    Best Skill (Optional): - If you can do more than one skill, what's your best one?
    Proof: - Why should I recruit you? Clould you show me something you made? (Screenshot)
    Past experiences (Optional): - What hacks have you worked on/helped on before?
    Availibility: - How much time do you have for my hack?
    Time Zone: - So I know when I can contact you.
    Prefered Contact Method: - How would you like to communicate.

    Needed:
    • Scripter(s)
    • Spriter(s) (for the OW's too)
    • Tileset/Palette Maker(s)
    • Mapper(s)
    • All help is useful!
      (Do you own a skill that isn't listed? Don't hesitate to fill the form!)

    Current Members:
    • Dylanimus - Owner, Maker, Mapper, ...
    • Acertony - Spriter, OW spriter
    • snivy - Scripter
    • JNathan - Storyliner
    • Jim Boob - Mapper
    • Czupo - Scripter

    Ending word:
    Well, I think that's everything. Please don't hesitate if you'd like to join!
    We still need all help!
    __________________

    (Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

    My You
    Tube
    Channel

    I support:

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old January 24th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
    Servine7's Avatar
    Servine7 Servine7 is offline
    grass type lover
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Location: in a pokeball
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 42
      Nickname: - How would you like me to call you?: call me snivy
      Skills: - What can you do?: I can script very well, map very good and awesome at asm
      Best Skill (Optional): - My best skill is scripting,mapping, Asm
      Proof: - Why should I recruit you?: I been hack for over a year now and we can make this hack better
      Past experiences (Optional): - I've made a few hacks of fire red in the Past came out good
      Availibility: - Anytime you need me I'm free
      Time Zone: - (utc -6:00) central time
      Prefered Contact: Pm
        #3    
      Old January 24th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
      Dylanimus's Avatar
      Dylanimus Dylanimus is offline
      as seen on YouTube
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Belgium
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 110
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by snivy7 View Post
        Nickname: - How would you like me to call you?: call me snivy
        Skills: - What can you do?: I can script very well, map very good and awesome at asm
        Best Skill (Optional): - My best skill is scripting,mapping, Asm
        Proof: - Why should I recruit you?: I been hack for over a year now and we can make this hack better
        Past experiences (Optional): - I've made a few hacks of fire red in the Past came out good
        Availibility: - Anytime you need me I'm free
        Time Zone: - (utc -6:00) central time
        Prefered Contact: Pm
        Accepted as a member of Pokémon Reverse! :D
        __________________

        (Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

        My You
        Tube
        Channel

        I support:
          #4    
        Old January 24th, 2013 (1:07 PM).
        Nathan's Avatar
        Nathan Nathan is offline
        Blade of Justice
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Earth
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 4,067
        Nickname: JNathan
        Skills: Storyliner
        Best Skill (Optional):
        Proof: Check the story of Pokemon - Evils Unite here.
        Past experiences (Optional): -
        Availibility: From 1 to 4 hours each day.
        Time Zone: GMT -05 (Idk my right GMT but i'm online around 8pm and 4am in PC's hour)
        Prefered Contact Method: PM me.
        __________________
        || ||
          #5    
        Old January 25th, 2013 (8:44 AM).
        Dylanimus's Avatar
        Dylanimus Dylanimus is offline
        as seen on YouTube
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Location: Belgium
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 110
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
          Nickname: JNathan
          Skills: Storyliner
          Best Skill (Optional):
          Proof: Check the story of Pokemon - Evils Unite here.
          Past experiences (Optional): -
          Availibility: From 1 to 4 hours each day.
          Time Zone: GMT -05 (Idk my right GMT but i'm online around 8pm and 4am in PC's hour)
          Prefered Contact Method: PM me.
          Well, I have no storyliner in the team yet..
          Accepted! :D
          __________________

          (Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

          My You
          Tube
          Channel

          I support:
            #6    
          Old January 27th, 2013 (8:18 AM). Edited January 27th, 2013 by Jim Boob.
          Jim Boob's Avatar
          Jim Boob Jim Boob is offline
          Freelance Mapper
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 30
            I have just looked through quite a few small teams, and as it stands this seems to be the one that shows the most promise, I hope you can find some room for me.

            Nickname: See username.
            Skills: Ideally mapping.
            Proof: There is a deviant art link, in my username and I was the project leader of pokemon rumble rock. (if you search it there is probably a beta kicking about somewhere)
            Past experience: Kind of answered that one all ready.
            Availability: Currently unsure, but all my exams have just finished so I should be reasonably active for a while.
            Time Zone: GMT
            Preferred Contact Method: either through this site, or skype.
            __________________
            Happy to help mapping & scripting.
            My Maps -
            Deviant art
              #7    
            Old January 27th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
            Dylanimus's Avatar
            Dylanimus Dylanimus is offline
            as seen on YouTube
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Location: Belgium
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 110
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jim Boob View Post
              I have just looked through quite a few small teams, and as it stands this seems to be the one that shows the most promise, I hope you can find some room for me.

              Nickname: See username.
              Skills: Ideally mapping.
              Proof: There is a deviant art link, in my username and I was the project leader of pokemon rumble rock. (if you search it there is probably a beta kicking about somewhere)
              Past experience: Kind of answered that one all ready.
              Availability: Currently unsure, but all my exams have just finished so I should be reasonably active for a while.
              Time Zone: GMT
              Preferred Contact Method: either through this site, or skype.
              Your maps look nice. You're in!
              __________________

              (Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

              My You
              Tube
              Channel

              I support:
                #8    
              Old January 27th, 2013 (2:29 PM).
              Jim Boob's Avatar
              Jim Boob Jim Boob is offline
              Freelance Mapper
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 30
                Thanks!

                Just let me know, when you need a map doing!
                __________________
                Happy to help mapping & scripting.
                My Maps -
                Deviant art
                  #9    
                Old February 9th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
                Prof Elm's Avatar
                Prof Elm Prof Elm is offline
                Breeding Expert
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Nickname: - TSK, or Elm
                  Skills: - Storyline/Region Outline/town map design
                  Best Skill (Optional): - Storyline
                  Proof: - I have worked in various hacks on my other Acc, The Sceptile King, I have usually been a mapper, but i now realise that i suck at that, and i am very creative!
                  Past experiences (Optional): - Several with Scepii, but we sucked
                  Availibility: - Friday-Sunday 9:00AM-Midnight usually
                  Time Zone: - Eastern (New York)
                  Prefered Contact Method: - VM/PM
                    #10    
                  Old February 10th, 2013 (7:24 AM).
                  Nathan's Avatar
                  Nathan Nathan is offline
                  Blade of Justice
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Earth
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 4,067
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Prof Elm View Post
                  Nickname: - TSK, or Elm
                  Skills: - Storyline/Region Outline/town map design
                  Best Skill (Optional): - Storyline
                  Proof: - I have worked in various hacks on my other Acc, The Sceptile King, I have usually been a mapper, but i now realise that i suck at that, and i am very creative!
                  Past experiences (Optional): - Several with Scepii, but we sucked
                  Availibility: - Friday-Sunday 9:00AM-Midnight usually
                  Time Zone: - Eastern (New York)
                  Prefered Contact Method: - VM/PM
                  Hey spelspelen, i wouldn't mind having him as 2nd storyliner. I am taking him under my wing so please accept him with us.
                  __________________
                  || ||
                    #11    
                  Old February 10th, 2013 (12:40 PM).
                  Dylanimus's Avatar
                  Dylanimus Dylanimus is offline
                  as seen on YouTube
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Belgium
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 110
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
                    Hey spelspelen, i wouldn't mind having him as 2nd storyliner. I am taking him under my wing so please accept him with us.
                    I already sent him a PM I think
                    __________________

                    (Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

                    My You
                    Tube
                    Channel

                    I support:
                     

                    Quick Reply

                    Join the conversation!

                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:13 AM.