• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Facebook is full of "Bleargh, the new Eeveelution is bad, blah blah blah whine moan complain"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Tbh I actually kinda like this new Eeveelution, it'll probably be normal typed but if it's a dragon type I'm gonna laugh my head off into oblivion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't considered Facebook as a corner of the internet for a long time.

oh no are you like nica and think it looks too cute or something to be a dragon type.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Who's this Nica person you speak of? o__O

It would be pretty neat though to finally have a "cute" dragon type if you ask me, because nobody ever sees a dragon with ribbons coming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Forever. I think we've gone through this before.

> nice to have a cute dragon
> dratini, altaria, dragonair....

ahhh looking good pokey!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll remind you next week.

Altaria kind of does. But they are all cute which is the major point I'm making.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
IT'S
NOT
A
NORMAL
TYPE

Eevee fills that niche
it's either Flying or Fighting, probably takes a Shiny Stone to evolve, or maybe a Dawn Stone

Route 34: Where pokemon are born and raised

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

wow late twilight. we were talking about how it could be dragon not normal. at least i was.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Welp happy once again. Got my Symphonia disc back, and it was exactly where i thought it was. I let a friend borrow the game and he swore that the disc was missing when he borrowed it and I told him that the disc was at his house even though he kept saying that it was at mine. I didn't let him live it down after he found it yesterday at his house.

Also getting a copy of No More Heroes and Twilight Princess from him~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

awww yaaaaay! now you can play Symphonia Sammy! Yes good very good~

/only thing tara got out of that post. yep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Can't tell if you are talking Symphonia or one of the other two games Sammy mentioned. Because I do know you can money grind a dragon in Symphonia.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can money grind a dragon to make it easier to pay off rebuilding Luin. Also makes your next playthroughs very easy equipment wise if you bring your Gald over to the next game. Though even in general if you bring your Gald over you eventually end up with a lot of Gald to use depending on how much you spend and how many playthroughs you go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back