• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh six days, I don't know if I can wait!

How about a new topic while we wait for Saturday, yeah? What are your wishes/predictions for season 4? By that, you can post any episode ideas you may have (Pinkie-Dawn and I thought of doing a topic on episode ideas, but I kinda want to extend it to S4 instead lol) or maybe any theories related to what might happen after the finale, etc!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Answering the topic:

i am bad with ideas, but what i really want to see is a new intro! wonder how it would be...?

EDIT: sorry guys, i mean a new opening

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I know I'd like an episode for background ponies. That'd be fun.

Yep, that would be nice. There are a lot of background ponies out there, and all of them had mysterious histories.

Ahh six days, I don't know if I can wait!

How about a new topic while we wait for Saturday, yeah? What are your wishes/predictions for season 4? By that, you can post any episode ideas you may have (Pinkie-Dawn and I thought of doing a topic on episode ideas, but I kinda want to extend it to S4 instead lol) or maybe any theories related to what might happen after the finale, etc!

I think I've already answered the answer. :) Plus this whole Twilight turned to Alicorn thing, it will not make sense. She will undermine everyone in the series(Including Dashie).

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I kinda want an episode focusing on Octavia. She's a pony that strucked interest to me and I kinda wanted to learn more about her. Hopefully in season 4 (kinda doubt it but wouldn't hurt wishing~) we'd have more focus on the background ponies interacting with one or all of the mane 6.

also i want a rarity episode dang it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I want an episode focusing on Twist. She needs an episode focusing on her because, hey, she hasn't been around in a long time. And perhaps my little Lightning Bolt could get her own episode. (That White Pony that flies up to the balloon in the theme song.) But I doubt it.

That song is beautiful. I almost cried when I listened to it the first time...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
i concur! an in-depth episode about the wonderbolts would be freaking awesome!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Meh, as long as it stays out of my hair I should be able to deal with it. I've actually heard some rumors flying around about this before, but it sure isn't what I expected.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My activity will be down for the next few weeks, guys. Don't be alarmed, ok! :P

There's a rumor spreading about a Humanized MLP spin-off: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-spin-off-series-confirmed-rumor.html

While it's fun to draw the ponies in humanized form, but if this rumor was true, it'll feel kinda unnatural and forced.

asdf I SO HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS. why is this not surprising to me? xD

At the moment I am writing a pony story and I was thinking of doing it in human form, but that would make it uhh... not awesome xD So I stuck with ponies, although I am learning the terminology (like any/some/everypony, hoof, mane, stallion, etc)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
There's a rumor spreading about a Humanized MLP spin-off: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-spin-off-series-confirmed-rumor.html

While it's fun to draw the ponies in humanized form, but if this rumor was true, it'll feel kinda unnatural and forced.

oh crap this will make the show...uhh...a little strange...it sounds a little cool but it really will make the show very VERY strange. those humanized forms looks like monster high. I hope this rumor isn't true...waaah i feel kinda unnatural and forced too...

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I finally got the courage (read time) to send this here.
Name: KriegStein
Favourite pony from M6: Rarity for some reason... :'D She always made me laugh with her whiiiiiiiining.
Origin of my bronism: Actualy at first I couldnt care öess for mlp. But then my closest friend decided to show me few episodes. She explained carefully why she thought the show was great and provided some proof. The episode we watched was the Canterlot Weddind (I think that was it) And it realy impressed me. I was positively suprised by the amount of work they actualy had put in a "kids" show. Also the singing caught my attention. This was the first time I heard singing in a cartoon in a long time.
Also the show was pure mindless fun. I realy laughed and had great time watching it. Had the exact feeling like watching a disney movie. :D And no one is too old for a disney movie.
After all of this I got slightly more interested towards the show. Then finally I decided to actualy watch the show. And now I have watched all episodes thanks to her (my friend) Hmmm.
What else. I dont consider myself a hardcore fan. I enjoy the show and I like to talk about it. (still not my most favourite subject but still in my top 5) And yeah... :D If you would like to discuss anything then please contact me with a vm or pm. :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
^ i second what gawain said. mlp itself is a wonderful show filled with ponies, and the name 'my little pony' wouldn't fit anymore if that was real, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back