• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
9/10 Very nice graphic banner as well as CSS links that fit well on top of it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Here's the old connect four pic yet again! :p Well, for one, I don't get the joke. So idk how I feel about the gif. Indifferent, I guess. Text below could be modified a bit so it fits within the width of the image. That'd look better, imo. But yeah, as for now, it gets a:

6.5//10

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
8/10
Cheren is awesome, especially as a leader. I don't get the background thought, but whatever that really doesn't matter.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
did you even read what limanya said?

3/10

sorry but i don like katy perry. take that. oh and your sig looks like wwb (world wrestling boobs)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
11/10

connecty four! woohoo! yes 11 coz your famous. i saw this sig on google

@elendil: i'm really getting bored. people all you have to do is rate the sig, not rate it 0/10 only because you don't like it. you have to rate the organization, quality...etc. so whoever is gonna rate mine, please realize this. sigh at least some people know what i mean.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
9/10

I love your sigs, they're simple but yet amazing. Oh try putting the song over your sig? See if that fits well together? :P

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
8/10
Katy Perry <3 I like the lighting used in this, and the font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back