Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old February 12th, 2013 (2:39 AM). Edited February 12th, 2013 by Spinosaurus.
Spinosaurus's Avatar
Spinosaurus Spinosaurus is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 4,570
    Sonic 2006 is the only game I completed that I can safely say was pure dog feces. OK, maybe not completed, but I did beat the final level because my brother hilariously gave up and it was awful. I do not want to touch that game ever again.

    It's not even just the gameplay that's bad. (It's comparable to Sonic Adventure which was not as bad but still pretty bad.) The writing, presentation, story and the new characters were all pretty cringe-worthy. :( Level design and quest design make me want to rip my head off too. The only thing GOOD about the game that I can even think of was it's music, but it was forgettable because the game makes you want to forget about everything related to it.

    And curse you, I liked Super Princess Peach! Though I haven't played it for a long time so I want to give it another spin after I play Densetsu no Starfy 3 which is from the same developer. You know one game that is mediocre on the DS though? Wario: Master of Disguise. I think my bias towards Wario really shows off when I say I actually personally like it, but there are way too many flaws about it. So I guess that's one bad game (I'd like to say mediocre, instead, since the concept of the game is really nice) I like. The other guilty pleasures of mine are Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Land and the DS remake of Mario 64. (Looove them. <3 Super Mario Land was my first Mario game!)

    Quote:
    I always find it nice to go back to the old, classic games of Mario/Sonic. Really makes me feel like a 6-year-old, since those are the sort of games I played back then. 'Twas a good year in my life. :3
    Fun fact, I actually thought those who preferred 2D sonic back then were nostalgia people. Guess what happened when I played Sonic 2 for the first time? Favorite Sonic game. I started Sonic with Sonic Heroes, if you're curious.

    Quote:
    Another b-rate game that is absolutely amazing is Disaster: Day of Crisis. Its almost so b-rate that its likely intentional, and I love how the game progresses.
    I know nothing about Disaster besides hearing about how good it is but I want it just so I don't regret it later when I move back to an NTSC region. The only other PAL-only (NTSC-J aside) game I have is Another Code R (brilliant), and I guess The Last Window. (but it's region-free so it doesn't count.) I also have some games that never made it to PAL land like Trauma Team, Mario Super Sluggers, MLB 2K12 and Jake Hunter, and probably some more I'm forgetting.

    Only Japan-only game I have though is Rhythm Tengoku.
    __________________

    Twitter - Tumblr

    Relevant Advertising!

      #302    
    Old February 12th, 2013 (9:08 AM).
    Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
    Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
    I like kitties
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 2,741
    I really want Another Code R, never picked it up when it first came out, and now its hard to find it. Was it good enough to be consider a proper sequel to the original?
    __________________

    #328 Trapinch
    Supporter Collab January 2015
    Doctor Who Fan Club


      #303    
    Old February 12th, 2013 (9:20 AM). Edited February 12th, 2013 by Spinosaurus.
    Spinosaurus's Avatar
    Spinosaurus Spinosaurus is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2009
      Posts: 4,570
      Is it? I found two used copies in my local gamestop and impulse bought one of them for 11€ or so. Looking at Amazon UK, you can get it new for around the same price. (Dammit Gamestop!) Imo the DS game is the rare one. (Cheap but hard to come across.)

      I heard it's better than the DS game. I can't judge myself because I only saw my brother play for a bit (really liked what I saw, though), but I don't plan to play it until I finish the DS game which I still need to get around to. Either way for that price, I recommend it, if Hotel Dusk is anything to go by. (Boxart is reason enough to get it anyway.)

      Speaking of rare games, once I found Metroid Prime Trilogy used but in good condition in a SMYTHs store for a whooping 20 euros or so. Of course, I was completely unaware of its value during that time and thought I was good. I'm still pulling my hair off for that decision. Also, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for 8 euros. The only rare game I have is a boxed Rhythm Tengoku with the stickers lol.
        #304    
      Old February 12th, 2013 (9:39 AM).
      Athelstan's Avatar
      Athelstan Athelstan is offline
      Odin
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Valhalla
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 3,319
      England are really picky about what games to sell, but I'm not surprised considering the amount of games stores that have shut in the last few years. Here, most of the time the stores try to sell all the recent games and the best-sellers. Finding games like Another Code R would be hell. Although, there do seem to be an awfully large amount of DS games for sale, way more than the other console games...
      __________________

        #305    
      Old February 13th, 2013 (2:58 AM).
      Ninetales's Avatar
      Ninetales Ninetales is offline
      Japan-flavoured Europhile
         
        Join Date: Sep 2003
        Location: In a country I currently despise
        Age: 29
        Gender:
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 728
        Well! Since I'm not from the UK and don't care about Another Code R, I can't comment on the last post, so instead I'll point out an error in a post made on the last page, just because I have nothing better to do.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
        Yeah forgot fighting which was also top of this gen, I'm not gonna deny it. The GBA comment though...the hell? Drill Dozer, the two Klonoa's, Megaman Zero 1-4, Kirby Return to Dremland and a whole slew of other games which were 100% new are on it. I dunno what GBA you owned, but it killed when it came to 2D platforming goodness. And more action then platformer still makes it a platformer if you're running around, jumping from place to place. There's a reason why action-platformers exists.
        Ummm... Kirby's Return to Dreamland was for the Wii, not the GBA. I think you meant Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, which is really just a remake of Kirby's Adventure, so it doesn't count as an original platformer. There was an original Kirby platformer on the GBA though: Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. And it was in my opinion one of the best Kirby games ever, as well as a rather unique platformer in that it felt very mazelike despite still having distinct worlds, and had a unique map system and such.

        And speaking of Kirby platformers, I might as well mention Kirby's Epic Yarn as a recent one (it's on the Wii), as well as one of the most unique platformers I've ever seen. Especially with its patchwork motif and the fact that Kirby cannot really die in the game. No wonder it's received such good reviews. So yeah, another good recent platformer to add to the list.
        __________________



        [size=1]Banner by me!
          #306    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:11 PM).
        Athelstan's Avatar
        Athelstan Athelstan is offline
        Odin
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Valhalla
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 3,319
        Kirby's Epic Yarn is...well it's in the title, isn't it? Epic. Such a fun and creative game, Kirby's best platform game for sure. When you think about the other platformers; Kirby actually has some really good ones. I enjoyed Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and also Kirby's Return to Dream Land a lot. I hope Kirby gets another amazing platformer, Epic Yarn won't be easy to top but It's possible.
          #307    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:29 PM).
        Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
        Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
        I like kitties
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 2,741
        Return to Dreamland was better for me, somehow. I love the game's quirky look, and the dialog is amazing(this grass.....it feels like pants!) and the way the game makes you really try to get everything for the decorations is subtlety perfected, but return to dreamland felt much more...proper, in a game sense. I mean sure both had the normal Kirby storyline, and the worlds, but dreamland gave you a much more satisfactory feel when you beat the game, then Epic Yarn did, even if that doesn't matter. And this is coming from someone who holds Forever Blue 2 in his top 5 of Wii games, when the Wii has undoubtedly some of the best games of this gen that could easily be there.

        Also love the Kirby Anniversary package, those bonus levels are super fun, and owning most of Kirby's legacy feels great.
          #308    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
        machomuu's Avatar
        machomuu machomuu is online now
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2008
        Location: Americalanavania
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 10,317
        I'm hoping for a remake, sequel, or spiritual succesor to Crystal Shards. That game had some inventive ideas that were never revisited, and I'd love to see how they'd implement those idea into a game with more powers. Of the Kirby games, 64 was probably my favorite, that or Super Star. It was also my first of them, but I'm not the type to keep my nostalgia goggles on to enhance gameplay unless the game is a truly unenjoyable experience, and CS64 was a great game. It's sad that it's only gotten a VC release up until now, it's been over 10 years.
        __________________
        Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


        I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
          #309    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:34 PM).
        Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
        Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
        I like kitties
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 2,741
        Nah, if any sequels of a Kirby game happen, I want a Mass Attack 2 for the 3DS. That game was the most innovative concept for Kirby yet, and I really want more from it.
          #310    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:41 PM).
        machomuu's Avatar
        machomuu machomuu is online now
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2008
        Location: Americalanavania
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 10,317
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
        Nah, if any sequels of a Kirby game happen, I want a Mass Attack 2 for the 3DS. That game was the most innovative concept for Kirby yet, and I really want more from it.
        I don't see any reason they couldn't do both. It's been 13 years and that game had great reception, it's a crime that, at the very least, the "combining abilities" idea back, that was a lot of fun.

        Though the reason that Mass Attack, along with Epic Yarn, were such innovative ideas was because they weren't originally meant to be Kirby games, they just changed them into them later, hence why various staples of the series, most notably the copy ability, are absent. Either way, they would have been innovative none the less.
          #311    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (2:51 PM).
        Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
        Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
        I like kitties
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 2,741
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
        I don't see any reason they couldn't do both. It's been 13 years and that game had great reception, it's a crime that, at the very least, the "combining abilities" idea back, that was a lot of fun.

        Though the reason that Mass Attack, along with Epic Yarn, were such innovative ideas was because they weren't originally meant to be Kirby games, they just changed them into them later, hence why various staples of the series, most notably the copy ability, are absent. Either way, they would have been innovative none the less.
        I knew about Epic Yarn, but I did not know that about Mass Attack. Source?
        And yeah, be it either Crystal Shards, which for me fell a bit flat even if it was pretty cool, or another game in the series, the combination feature should definitely come back. It felt so right, and I absolutely loved it when I first played it back on the N64. I adore the fridge ability, just for its absurdity.
          #312    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (3:04 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by machomuu.
        machomuu's Avatar
        machomuu machomuu is online now
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2008
        Location: Americalanavania
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 10,317
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
        I knew about Epic Yarn, but I did not know that about Mass Attack. Source?
        Hm...I was pretty sure (I remember reading about it), but I can't seem to find it, so you might as well disregard it. After all, if it's not on the wiki, there's a 75% chance it's not true.

        Also, there's another thing I want to see come back (I guess this could technically count as a spoiler for Crystal Shards and Dreamland 3):
        Spoiler:

        We need 'em back. It was an awesome boss, as simple as its design was and he was also the first thing ever to bleed in Kirby, or really most first party Nintendo Franchises did- not that I think blood makes things better, but it's a notable detail. He also made for some great stories and added a lot of replay value; that non-true ending in Crystal Shards always gave me chills when I was younger, it wasn't until years later...I think 2006 or 2005 that I got the true ending.
          #313    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (3:17 PM).
        Spinosaurus's Avatar
        Spinosaurus Spinosaurus is offline
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Posts: 4,570
          Kirby is probably one Nintendo franchise I'll never get into. I really don't know why but I don't like the idea of being overpowered and having the ability to fly in a platformer. I reckon that's the problem, though, since I try to play it as a traditional platformer haha.

          Though I really love King Dedede's character. He's one relevant Nintendo villain that absolutely shines and make Bowser and Ganon so boring in comparison. But is calling him a villain right? Has he ever been the real main villain in a Kirby game? He's more of an anti-hero than anything.

          I nominate Mr. Sandman and Hades as the best Nintendo villains. Too bad no one knows who they are.
            #314    
          Old February 13th, 2013 (3:35 PM).
          machomuu's Avatar
          machomuu machomuu is online now
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Location: Americalanavania
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 10,317
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
          Though I really love King Dedede's character. He's one relevant Nintendo villain that absolutely shines and make Bowser and Ganon so boring in comparison. But is calling him a villain right? Has he ever been the real main villain in a Kirby game? He's more of an anti-hero than anything.

          I nominate Mr. Sandman and Hades as the best Nintendo villains. Too bad no one knows who they are.
          There are only instances where Dedede is a baddy. The first was in the original game, Kirby's Dream Land, where he stole ALL of the food from the inhabitants of Dream Land for the sake of a feast; the second was in Super Star Ultra where he plotted to kill Kirby. There were more villainous appearances in Crystal Shards, Dream Lands 2 & 3, and Epic Yarn (maybe more), but he was possessed in those.

          Heck, I wouldn't even call him an anti-hero so much as he is a chaotic-good character. He does good things of his own accord, such as actually going out of his way to save the world from Dark Matter (which Kirby mistakenly screws up) in Dream Land 2 and joining Kirby with little reason in Crystal Shards and Return to Dreamland. It seems as if he has a love-hate relationship with Kirby, and despite his dictator-like reign, he will protect Pop Star from any "evil" forces that threaten it. He's been good more times than he's been bad.

          Also, regarding Sandman and Hades, which games are they from? I have a good feeling I know who they are.
            #315    
          Old February 13th, 2013 (3:36 PM).
          Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
          Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
          I like kitties
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 2,741
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
          Kirby is probably one Nintendo franchise I'll never get into. I really don't know why but I don't like the idea of being overpowered and having the ability to fly in a platformer. I reckon that's the problem, though, since I try to play it as a traditional platformer haha.

          Though I really love King Dedede's character. He's one relevant Nintendo villain that absolutely shines and make Bowser and Ganon so boring in comparison. But is calling him a villain right? Has he ever been the real main villain in a Kirby game? He's more of an anti-hero than anything.

          I nominate Mr. Sandman and Hades as the best Nintendo villains. Too bad no one knows who they are.
          Its not overpowered if you're playing Kirby for what Kirby is though, It was always meant to be an easy game, but a fun ride at that. And no, Dedede was never a villain, just an over pompous prick that needs to get smacked around by Kirby every few years to come back down to reality. Meta Knight's the real villain, and I absolutely love his character. Oh and that last one, Kid Icarus or Glory of Heracles?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
          Hm...I was pretty sure (I remember reading about it), but I can't seem to find it, so you might as well disregard it. After all, if it's not on the wiki, there's a 75% chance it's not true.

          Also, there's another thing I want to see come back (I guess this could technically count as a spoiler for Crystal Shards and Dreamland 3):
          Spoiler:

          We need 'em back. It was an awesome boss, as simple as its design was and he was also the first thing ever to bleed in Kirby, or really most first party Nintendo Franchises did- not that I think blood makes things better, but it's a notable detail. He also made for some great stories and added a lot of replay value; that non-true ending in Crystal Shards always gave me chills when I was younger, it wasn't until years later...I think 2006 or 2005 that I got the true ending.
          There are two endings on Crystal Shard? Only ever got one whenever I beat it on the Wii....
            #316    
          Old February 13th, 2013 (4:01 PM).
          Spinosaurus's Avatar
          Spinosaurus Spinosaurus is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2009
            Posts: 4,570
            Forgot to mention that I absolutely adore Kirby's Air Ride. Still remember unlocking King dedede for the first time. What a moment.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by machomuu View Post

            Also, regarding Sandman and Hades, which games are they from? I have a good feeling I know who they are.
            Mr. Sandman is from Punch Out. While he's not really a villain per se, he's one of the big three and the only character who was the champion in two games. (The first champion as well.) He's got an antagonistic aura around him and is obsessed with putting anyone to sleep. (A coma, basically.) Absolutely adore the character because I love his brutal boxing style and the fact he's the hardest Nintendo "boss" I ever fought against in the Wii game. (Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream in the NES Punch Out don't count.) There's just something about him that's intimidating.

            Hades is a recent one though, from Kid Icarus: Uprising.
              #317    
            Old February 13th, 2013 (4:19 PM).
            Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
            Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
            I like kitties
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 2,741
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
            Forgot to mention that I absolutely adore Kirby's Air Ride. Still remember unlocking King dedede for the first time. What a moment.

            Mr. Sandman is from Punch Out. While he's not really a villain per se, he's one of the big three and the only character who was the champion in two games. (The first champion as well.) He's got an antagonistic aura around him and is obsessed with putting anyone to sleep. (A coma, basically.) Absolutely adore the character because I love his brutal boxing style and the fact he's the hardest Nintendo "boss" I ever fought against in the Wii game. (Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream in the NES Punch Out don't count.) There's just something about him that's intimidating.

            Hades is a recent one though, from Kid Icarus: Uprising.
            Thought that much. Hades in Uprising was so awesome. I really want a Wii U sequel after Smash Bros is completed, such a great game.
            Also, anyone else excited for Most Wanted on the Wii U?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eH3DmUgokk
            Skipped the PC version cause of it, and the fact that Criterion actually gave it this much effort is amazing. I mean, PC textures, better effects, and touch screen menus? Sold!
              #318    
            Old February 13th, 2013 (4:21 PM).
            machomuu's Avatar
            machomuu machomuu is online now
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2008
            Location: Americalanavania
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 10,317
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
            Forgot to mention that I absolutely adore Kirby's Air Ride. Still remember unlocking King dedede for the first time. What a moment.

            Mr. Sandman is from Punch Out. While he's not really a villain per se, he's one of the big three and the only character who was the champion in two games. (The first champion as well.) He's got an antagonistic aura around him and is obsessed with putting anyone to sleep. (A coma, basically.) Absolutely adore the character because I love his brutal boxing style and the fact he's the hardest Nintendo "boss" I ever fought against in the Wii game. (Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream in the NES Punch Out don't count.) There's just something about him that's intimidating.

            Hades is a recent one though, from Kid Icarus: Uprising.
            I wouldn't say they're obscure. Hades, for instance, is rather well known thanks to all the coverage and good reception Uprising got (and he was one colorful character, definitely up there as one of the more memorable game antagonists).

            Mr.Sandman not as much, but he was one heck of a fighter. That game deserved to be a lot more popular than it was, especially given its roots.
              #319    
            Old February 13th, 2013 (4:25 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by Spinosaurus.
            Spinosaurus's Avatar
            Spinosaurus Spinosaurus is offline
               
              Join Date: Apr 2009
              Posts: 4,570
              Honestly I think it says much that Hades really stands out among characters that are actually amazingly written. Uprising has the best writing of any game I played this generation bar Hotel Dusk. And that easter egg on the ending with his speech? Hilarious.

              Kid Icarus Uprising sequel and Donkey Kong Country Returns Yet Again are up there for games I want on the Wii U, behind a Punch Out Wii U and F-Zero UX. (I'd rather Wario Land returns to handhelds. :P )

              And damn. I skipped the PS360 version because I wasn't interested, but that looks great. Been a while since I played NSF so I might pick it up, but I need impression. Wii U gamepad not having analogue triggers and potential framerate issues could be a problem.

              Quote:
              I wouldn't say they're obscure. Hades, for instance, is rather well known thanks to all the coverage and good reception Uprising got (and he was one colorful character, definitely up there as one of the more memorable game antagonists).

              Mr.Sandman not as much, but he was one heck of a fighter. That game deserved to be a lot more popular than it was, especially given its roots.
              Reason I said obscure is because sadly Uprising didn't sell well, and he was a character that was kept a secret until the game launched.

              Though Punch Out Wii sold decently, it's kinda hard to note Sandman considering King Hippo or Glass Joe are a lot more iconic. I actually think a lot of people probably didn't reach him yet haha.
                #320    
              Old February 13th, 2013 (4:44 PM).
              Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
              Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
              I like kitties
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 2,741
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
              Honestly I think it says much that Hades really stands out among characters that are actually amazingly written. Uprising has the best writing of any game I played this generation bar Hotel Dusk. And that easter egg on the ending with his speech? Hilarious.

              Kid Icarus Uprising sequel and Donkey Kong Country Returns Yet Again are up there for games I want on the Wii U, behind a Punch Out Wii U and F-Zero UX. (I'd rather Wario Land returns to handhelds. )

              And damn. I skipped the PS360 version because I wasn't interested, but that looks great. Been a while since I played NSF so I might pick it up, but I need impression. Wii U gamepad not having analogue triggers and potential framerate issues could be a problem.

              Reason I said obscure is because sadly Uprising didn't sell well, and he was a character that was kept a secret until the game launched.

              Though Punch Out Wii sold decently, it's kinda hard to note Sandman considering King Hippo or Glass Joe are a lot more iconic. I actually think a lot of people probably didn't reach him yet haha.
              Your Wii U wishlist is exactly like mine, except for Punch out, I wouldn't mind if we have just the Wii one and that's it. Framerate shouldn't be an issue, its a solid 30 FPS, and any stuttering on the PC is apparently gone. They really tapped into the secret sauce of the GPU, and I'm shocked that an EA developer actually went this far for the console.
                #321    
              Old February 13th, 2013 (4:50 PM).
              machomuu's Avatar
              machomuu machomuu is online now
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Americalanavania
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 10,317
              So far my Wii U wishlist consists of X and Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei...the latter of which I don't see coming over, given the number of FE games that have come to America as well as the number of Shin Mega Ten titles that have done the same. Then again, it's Atlus and Intelligent Systems, so it's very possible.

              There are other games that I want, but those two are my "must haves". I'd love to see another Punch Out title, as well as some Ace Attorney HD remakes on there, too.
                #322    
              Old February 13th, 2013 (4:57 PM).
              Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
              Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
              I like kitties
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 2,741
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
              So far my Wii U wishlist consists of X and Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei...the latter of which I don't see coming over, given the number of FE games that have come to America as well as the number of Shin Mega Ten titles that have done the same. Then again, it's Atlus and Intelligent Systems, so it's very possible.

              There are other games that I want, but those two are my "must haves". I'd love to see another Punch Out title, as well as some Ace Attorney HD remakes on there, too.
              Considering how the American ND contained them both I would say its highly likely both will come. Otherwise its misdirection up the wazoo on Nintendo's part.
                #323    
              Old February 13th, 2013 (7:36 PM).
              Sir Codin's Avatar
              Sir Codin Sir Codin is offline
              Welcome to the Federation Starship: USS Buttcrack
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2012
              Location: California Republic
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 3,755
              http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/13/system-shock-2-coming-to-gog-com-steam/

              I actually made girlish orgasm noises.
              __________________
                #324    
              Old February 13th, 2013 (7:38 PM).
              Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
              Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
              I like kitties
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 2,741
              Got it for free with PC Master couple of years ago, was such a perfect game. I wonder if it still holds up for me...
                #325    
              Old February 14th, 2013 (3:25 AM).
              machomuu's Avatar
              machomuu machomuu is online now
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Americalanavania
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 10,317
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CarcharOdin View Post
              That's awesome! I never did get to try SS2, and I was never willing to pirate it, so this'll give me the opportunity I've been waiting for.
              Closed Thread

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:25 AM.