The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Tabletop Games
Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 13th, 2013 (6:17 PM). Edited April 1st, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 15
    The alignments i think i'm are: Chaotic Neutral,True Neutral,Neutral Good and either Chaotic Evil or
    Neutral Evil.

    I don't really trust anyone or anything at all because they all tend to oppress my freedom to do whatever i want to do which is what i long for and really only care about despite seeming like i don't. I also can be really lazy when it comes to everything and anything. I believe that good and bad are subjective as what one person views as good another will view as bad etc. For example: I slept with my good friend who is dating someone at the moment
    , however he offered to do it with me when i brought it up in a conversation one night and then he changed his mind while doing it with me so i stopped due to him changing his mind. I was so enjoying it until he stopped and since then i've been upset with him. So
    because i sensed that he was gonna kill the enjoyment for me somehow, afterwards and still am irritated that he backed out. I also have gone and sold a christmas present after being told not to for money, because i was craving Popcorn at the time. I also for the longest time made it out to look like i forgave my mom but really i went over to her and her current lover's place to eat and so she can't say that i don't see her at all.
    I will always respect her for bringing me into this world but don't trust her.

    I also believe that people should be free to do whatever they want, however whatever they end up doing with that freedom is on them to deal with not me.

    I don't use violence but don't consider myself a pacifist because if i could find a way to use it with my lack of upper body strength i would.

    I also don't like being told no but tend to swallow my feelings about the issue and pretend like i don't.
    Which alignment or alignments are you?
    Which of the alignment or alignments do you think this OP could pass for?

    Will be interesting to see the responses.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old February 13th, 2013 (6:26 PM).
    Livewire's Avatar
    Livewire Livewire is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Location: Sunnyshore City
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 14,264
    Ok, considering this thread is about Dungeons & Dragons, I think it's pretty safe to put this here.
    __________________
      #3    
    Old February 13th, 2013 (6:28 PM).
    bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 15
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
      Ok, considering this thread is about Dungeons & Dragons, I think it's pretty safe to put this here.
      Okay, for some reason i thought this was the Yugioh thread but alright.

      Care to take a crack at the question though?
        #4    
      Old February 13th, 2013 (11:13 PM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by Alice.
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,080
      I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.

      (Guess I should actually read posts before I respond to them... didn't realize he was asking for input on his own alignment and not what ours is.)
        #5    
      Old February 14th, 2013 (12:39 AM).
      bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 15
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
        I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.
        Chaotic Good sounds about right, now pic of ash he he who does the OP sound like?
          #6    
        Old February 15th, 2013 (7:47 AM).
        Gyardosamped's Avatar
        Gyardosamped Gyardosamped is offline
        entering snake habitat
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2005
        Location: Florida
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 1,464
        I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.

        Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):

        Neutral Good - selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
        Chaotic Good - personal freedom for oneself and others.
        Chaotic Neutral - doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
        Neutral Evil - just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
        Chaotic Evil - wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.

        In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered neutral because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.

        Hope it all makes sense. :3
        __________________
          #7    
        Old February 15th, 2013 (8:40 AM).
        digi-kun's Avatar
        digi-kun digi-kun is offline
        Hourai NEET
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2004
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 4,640
        I assume we're going by the traditional 9 alignment system and not by the D&D 4e "How good a person are you?" system of LG, NG, N, NE, CE? Though even then, you're only supposed to pick one of them.

        I would probably be along the lines of true neutral, though not really in the stance of not caring about anything, but more of being able to fall into any of the other alignments fairly easily.
        __________________
          #8    
        Old February 15th, 2013 (11:15 AM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
        bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 15
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
          I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.

          (Guess I should actually read posts before I respond to them... didn't realize he was asking for input on his own alignment and not what ours is.)
          Actually asking about both! not just mine.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
          I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.

          Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):

          Neutral Good - selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
          Chaotic Good - personal freedom for oneself and others.
          Chaotic Neutral - doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
          Neutral Evil - just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
          Chaotic Evil - wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.

          In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered neutral because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.

          Hope it all makes sense. :3


          Interesting. Definitely interesting thats for sure, i balance out to True Neutral huh!
            #9    
          Old February 15th, 2013 (11:18 AM).
          TornZero's Avatar
          TornZero TornZero is offline
          Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
            Age: 23
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 1,139
            Using this test I've always gotten Chaotic Good.
            __________________

            I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
              #10    
            Old February 15th, 2013 (11:21 AM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
            bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 15
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by digi-kun View Post
              I assume we're going by the traditional 9 alignment system and not by the D&D 4e "How good a person are you?" system of LG, NG, N, NE, CE? Though even then, you're only supposed to pick one of them.

              I would probably be along the lines of true neutral, though not really in the stance of not caring about anything, but more of being able to fall into any of the other alignments fairly easily.
              Sounds like True Neutral to me so how about a crack at the other question? maybe?

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
              Using this test I've always gotten Chaotic Good.
              Thanks for fighting for my freedom now mr good rebel how about that op eh? lol where might he fall?
                #11    
              Old February 15th, 2013 (11:24 AM).
              TornZero's Avatar
              TornZero TornZero is offline
              Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
                Age: 23
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 1,139
                I'm going to suggest taking the test. I can't define you, because I know very little about you.
                __________________

                I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
                  #12    
                Old February 15th, 2013 (3:08 PM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
                bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 15
                  Also @Gyradosamped Neutral Good is the alignment i think best suits you.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
                  I'm going to suggest taking the test. I can't define you, because I know very little about you.
                  Um just go by the OP Tornzero.
                    #13    
                  Old February 15th, 2013 (7:24 PM).
                  TornZero's Avatar
                  TornZero TornZero is offline
                  Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 1,139
                    It's not nearly enough information to properly gauge an alignment. I'll suggest the test again; much more thorough.
                    __________________

                    I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
                      #14    
                    Old February 15th, 2013 (9:43 PM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
                    bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 15
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Torn Zero View Post
                      It's not nearly enough information to properly gauge an alignment. I'll suggest the test again; much more thorough.
                      And I'll suggest again a random guess. Just a guess.
                      .
                        #15    
                      Old March 6th, 2013 (7:39 PM).
                      Renpuu's Avatar
                      Renpuu Renpuu is offline
                      Gengar !
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2007
                        Location: United Kingdom
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 345
                        I did the test and I got Lawful Good.
                        I usually play as a Samurai Class which is Lawful Good.
                        I got 17 Law,11 Neutral and 3 Chaos
                        20 Good,11 Neutral and 0 Evil.
                        Go me !
                        __________________
                          #16    
                        Old March 25th, 2013 (4:42 PM).
                        Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                        Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2009
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3,818
                          Did it last night for the first time in 2 years and I got Neutral. Before I used to always get Chaotic Evil but this is pretty nice too.
                            #17    
                          Old March 27th, 2013 (2:53 PM).
                          Atomic Pirate's Avatar
                          Atomic Pirate Atomic Pirate is offline
                          I always win.
                             
                            Join Date: May 2011
                            Location: Somewhere.
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Impish
                            Posts: 930
                            I'd probably be chaotic neutral. I like to do things my own way and stray from tradition, but I am in no way malicious or poor-intentioned.
                            __________________
                            FC: 2148-8142-2372

                            PM me if you add me.

                            My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
                              #18    
                            Old March 27th, 2013 (3:39 PM).
                            Arlo's Avatar
                            Arlo Arlo is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                              Posts: 483
                              By my own analysis of my character and preferences, Neutral Good all the way (at least as of 3rd edition AD&D - the last one I paid much attention to).

                              By the test linked above, True Neutral, but I don't have much faith in that test, since it gave me True Neutral in spite of the fact that only a bare handful of my responses registered on the Lawful side and NONE of them registered on the Evil side. Though I guess it is possible that the definition of True Neutral changed somewhere along the way - as noted, I haven't paid attention since the 3rd edition.
                                #19    
                              Old March 30th, 2013 (2:37 PM).
                              Yukiyo Kayume's Avatar
                              Yukiyo Kayume Yukiyo Kayume is offline
                              Dragon Goddess
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2013
                                Location: Draconia
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 204
                                True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me)

                                I'm pretty easy going
                                __________________

                                Add me on Battle.net! LadyDragon#1620
                                I love playing Diablo III, if you play too, let's play together!
                                  #20    
                                Old March 30th, 2013 (2:47 PM).
                                Tetrakeet's Avatar
                                Tetrakeet Tetrakeet is offline
                                Lilligant's Caretaker
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                                  Location: The Windy Forest
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 239
                                  Neutral Good, with a dash of Lawful. I have a hard time turning a blind eye (although sometimes I have to, to protect myself) to injustice or watching the innocent suffer, but I'm also not one to let the Law or Chaos have its way if it hurts someone or myself.
                                  __________________
                                  "With care she will grow, from love she blossoms. A thrill to behold, a sight so awesome.
                                  A flower's pure grace, with fragrance so sweet. An enchanting dance, with four little feet."



                                    #21    
                                  Old March 30th, 2013 (11:22 PM). Edited March 31st, 2013 by Archenoth.
                                  Archenoth's Avatar
                                  Archenoth Archenoth is offline
                                  The arch foe
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 467
                                    I am true neutral, mayle slightly lawful neutral!

                                    My disposition can go either way depending on how I am treated. If you are nice, I will be too...! Nice people are awesome, so they should be treated as such. They have my respect and I will be loyal to them. I won't mind anything else about them, even if it is annoying or weird to other people. Even if they become jerks later, I will still treat them well in hopes they bounce back.

                                    If you are neither nice or nasty, I'll be friendly to you too. If you ask me something, I'll help you as best I can with no reservation. I want to help people if they need it, and I certainly don't want to be mean to anyone undeserving of it.

                                    But on the other hand, if you are nasty, oh, I can be nastier. I think people should be treated how they treat others for the most part. If you cut me no slack, don't expect any in return when I return fire. But if a particularly nasty person amends themself, I will start anew with them.

                                    tl;dr I'll fight back if provoked, but I will be as friendly as I can otherwise.
                                      #22    
                                    Old April 1st, 2013 (1:48 AM). Edited April 1st, 2013 by bbgenderless600.
                                    bbgenderless600 bbgenderless600 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 15
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Archenoth View Post
                                      I am true neutral, mayle slightly lawful neutral!

                                      My disposition can go either way depending on how I am treated. If you are nice, I will be too...! Nice people are awesome, so they should be treated as such. They have my respect and I will be loyal to them. I won't mind anything else about them, even if it is annoying or weird to other people. Even if they become jerks later, I will still treat them well in hopes they bounce back.

                                      If you are neither nice or nasty, I'll be friendly to you too. If you ask me something, I'll help you as best I can with no reservation. I want to help people if they need it, and I certainly don't want to be mean to anyone undeserving of it.

                                      But on the other hand, if you are nasty, oh, I can be nastier. I think people should be treated how they treat others for the most part. If you cut me no slack, don't expect any in return when I return fire. But if a particularly nasty person amends themself, I will start anew with them.

                                      tl;dr I'll fight back if provoked, but I will be as friendly as I can otherwise.
                                      True Neutral maybe slightly Lawful Neutral? huh interesting. So which alignment or alignments do you personally think work for the OP?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Tetrakeet View Post
                                      Neutral Good, with a dash of Lawful. I have a hard time turning a blind eye (although sometimes I have to, to protect myself) to injustice or watching the innocent suffer, but I'm also not one to let the Law or Chaos have its way if it hurts someone or myself.
                                      Oh my, which one fits the OP because he is wondering.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
                                      I did the test and I got Lawful Good.
                                      I usually play as a Samurai Class which is Lawful Good.
                                      I got 17 Law,11 Neutral and 3 Chaos
                                      20 Good,11 Neutral and 0 Evil.
                                      Go me !


                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
                                      Did it last night for the first time in 2 years and I got Neutral. Before I used to always get Chaotic Evil but this is pretty nice too.
                                      Interesting.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Elgyem View Post
                                      I'd probably be chaotic neutral. I like to do things my own way and stray from tradition, but I am in no way malicious or poor-intentioned.
                                      Pretty straight forward definition of Chaotic Neutral.



                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Yukiyo Kayume View Post
                                      True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me) That works.

                                      I'm pretty easy going
                                      If thats the case, which of the 9 alignments fits the original post?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Yukiyo Kayume View Post
                                      True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me) Huh.

                                      I'm pretty easy going
                                      Alright then, which alignment works for the original post?
                                       
                                      Quick Reply

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:44 PM.