• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mein Introduction

AZTRX

$$$ Trap God $$$
Years
Hallo. I'm Cameron. Been a Pokemon fan since I was a 90's kid. I just recently starting picking up the games again & really became interested again, along with developing my own hack (one reason why I joined)

Some things about me: I make music, forever alone, a redditor against my own will, black/german and I love meeting new peeps. That means don't be scared to converse with me as well.

Tschüß! c;

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Cameron!

Welcome to PC! I've also been a fan of the series since I was fairly young. 90's kids represent!

That's awesome that you just recently started playing the games again. How long has it been since you last played? That's cool that you're making your own hack. :] As you may already know, PC is quite notably known for its large ROM hacking community. I'm sure the emulation forum will fit your needs quite well. xD

You're German, eh? That's pretty interesting. You don't see too many Germans joining. ;] Germany is always a country I've wanted to visit. You make music, too? What kind?

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to message me!

See you around!

Back