• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. Don't worry, I won't eat you.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Isseubnida! Welcome to PC!

Everyone here is treated the same no matter if old or new, so don't worry about that! x) If you're a Pokémon fan, you should be able to fit in just fine and make new friends right away!

You should definitely tell us some of your interests/hobbies so we can better help you get around!

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
Isseubnida is a pretty hard name to remember but I'll do my best. xD; Welcome to the forum and great to meet you! Sadly I'm not a member over at SPPf (well, I'm a member, but I never post or visit) so I don't recognize you from there, but it's cool to hear you have prior forum experience.

I second the above post - tell us some more about yourself, yeah? Not trying to be naggy of course, but it'd just help us get to know you more. We're a friendly bunch and would love to point you in the sections that would best fit your interests (though as someone with forum experience you probably don't need much of that, haha) and become friends. n_n We're glad to have you as a member here and hopefully you've been feeling the same way so far.

Glad to see you've been posting around though; that's progress, keep at it! Have a blast and remember you can contact any of our fantastic staff (or members, actually, everyone is amazing) if you need help. The Questions & Feedback is another good place to ask questions, report issues with the forum, or make suggestions, so use that to your advantage anytime. See you around! <3

Years
Haha, thank you both! I am constantly updating my profile with my life story (ehe), and I tweet, too! I'm just saying that I have had prior Pokemon experience! I'll be as active as possible! Thanks!

Back