• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Not unless you want to stay young forever, though.

I do look young so part of it is the demeanor and the way you present yourself. I try to present myself as confident and intelligent hard to do without appearing like a douche which are characteristics people tend to attribute to older people.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have different personnalities.
When i'm with my 2yrs old cousin, i tend to be very playful. My mom tells me that i am just a kid like her.
When i'm with strangers, i adopt a mature personnality. And when these strangers become good friends, i release my playful nature.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My personality is pretty consistent with people.. but my trust levels vary a LOT.

@_@ Also guys it's taking me like 3 hours so far to try and pair people.. this is actually pretty tough.. hahaha!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm reading comments on youtube about people fighting over the meaning of 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin Park haha. Also being amused by a conversation on facebook. I can't believe these people are adults. ;u;

Seriously? Why can't people just enjoy the song and move on. :[ I don't really care what the meaning is so long as it sounds good.

I do look young so part of it is the demeanor and the way you present yourself. I try to present myself as confident and intelligent hard to do without appearing like a douche which are characteristics people tend to attribute to older people.

I try to come off as confident myself, even though I've struggled with it in the past. Confidence is one of the best traits you can have; I can't think of a well-known person that wasn't confident in their ability.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I started puberty when I was about 12 and I'm pretty sure the bulk of it ended last year. Now all I have to do is wait for my face to grow up and I'm golden. Surprisingly however,I get a lot of remarks that my no hair rarely having to shave look makes me look younger then 19 but a lot of the females take me easily for 23-24. That and cause I'm built like a moose on the upper body, bar the fat.

droomph

weeb
Years
I started puberty when I was about 12 and I'm pretty sure the bulk of it ended last year. Now all I have to do is wait for my face to grow up and I'm golden. Surprisingly however,I get a lot of remarks that my no hair rarely having to shave look makes me look younger then 19 but a lot of the females take me easily for 23-24. That and cause I'm built like a moose on the upper body, bar the fat.
Lol for me it's a lot of work with no reward, because the only places that hair grows is the absolutely most inconvenient places (eg the bridge of my nose, and my neck oh god awful) and it's not like it's even plausible to not have people look at me funny with hair in places like that lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Lol for me it's a lot of work with no reward, because the only places that hair grows is the absolutely most inconvenient places (eg the bridge of my nose, and my neck oh god awful) and it's not like it's even plausible to not have people look at me funny with hair in places like that lol
Haha, don't think its fun and games for me either. I can only grow a goatee, no sideburns, the neck is only the part under the goate with a gaping hole in the middle, and the enter sides are still growing in, with a faint jaw line. The mustache is awesome though, I have the little groove with no hair and hair on both sides of it rocking a classical look. Edit:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-guide-to-the-modern-moustache/
Basically number 3 and number 10. Its a straggly chevron.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I can grow a mustache and I'm starting to grow a goatee. My mustache is starting to get noticeable though so I might end up shaving it sometime this week.

Out of all the mustaches in that article, mine is closest to number 3.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
OH if we're not talking about beards, then yeah rag at 10 sucks. 12 should be the normal age.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Hmm facial hair? I had a semblance of a mustache at 15, by 16-17 my chin started growing more hair and now that I'm 20 I get a full beard and 'stache although there are areas that I know will connect once I'm a little older. I do maintain and clean it up every now and then. Can't be looking like a bum haha

My personality is pretty consistent with people.. but my trust levels vary a LOT.

@_@ Also guys it's taking me like 3 hours so far to try and pair people.. this is actually pretty tough.. hahaha!

Hahaha, try your best!

Sir Codin

I was growing sideburns by 15, but couldn't get a beard until 19-20.

Also, off topic, but I just counted all the currencies my mom gave to me as souvenirs from her all her trips.

By my estimates with trade-in values of those currently used and those no longer used, it all amounts to only $28 USD. Some of the coins were in a language I couldn't read, though, so I left them out of the total.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Old currencies suck, I have like 10000 drachmas sitting around doing nothing. Of course, one could say that they will be useful once we drop out of the Euro.

Sir Codin

Old currencies suck, I have like 10000 drachmas sitting around doing nothing. Of course, one could say that they will be useful once we drop out of the Euro.
Hey, at least the Euro is doing better than USD.

The United States is seriously not as it once was.

A quick look at this should make any American contemplate suicide:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Oh, and you want to know what it was when Obama took office? About $9.4 trillion.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I know, and that's really saddening. Left in 2006 when things were somewhat good, and now its in shambles. I really hope things pick up, I still hope that moving back at the age of 29-30 with a decent amount of money to support myself until I get a well paying will be feasible.

Sir Codin

Doesn't look like it's going to get any better under our current system, stay in Europe.

Hell, for years I've considering joining you in moving there. I have Dutch heritage and I've been itching to check out the Netherlands. Of course, first I'll need to learn some Dutch, but I hear you won't have too many problems there if you just speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back