The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby Pokémon Snakewood Version

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3076    
Old February 16th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
flameknight33 flameknight33 is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3077    
    Old February 17th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
    Maximondo's Avatar
    Maximondo Maximondo is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 16
      can someone please teach me how to patch this game up? i have lunar ips and everything but idk...
      so can someone please private message me ? thankssss <3
      __________________
      I love any kind of hack rom, private message me some good ones pl0x
      Ily guise.
      Reply With Quote
        #3078    
      Old February 17th, 2013 (2:27 AM).
      flameknight33 flameknight33 is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        Open up Lunar IPS and click 'Apply IPS Patch'; select the Snakewood IPS file. Then it allows you to select another file to patch it to, select the Pokemon Ruby GBA file
        Reply With Quote
          #3079    
        Old February 17th, 2013 (10:46 PM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by flameknight33 View Post
          I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
          Well how can you expect another HM on any other location. Sorry but you have to get back to get that corpse.
          Reply With Quote
            #3080    
          Old February 18th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
          Del's Avatar
          Del Del is offline
          šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2010
          Location: Celadon City, Kanto
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 502
          Still good! It needs an upgrade for graphics!
          __________________
          ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
          itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
          wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
          tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
          ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
          \(^○^)人(^○^)/
          Reply With Quote
            #3081    
          Old February 19th, 2013 (3:57 AM).
          juravski juravski is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 22
            I can't go to the trick master house
            i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
            can someone help me?
            Reply With Quote
              #3082    
            Old February 19th, 2013 (6:49 PM).
            Bioconditional Bioconditional is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by juravski View Post
              I can't go to the trick master house
              i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
              can someone help me?
              Fly to olddale town and go up to route 101, there should be a shack. If it doesn't work i'd just try re downloading to make sure you have the latest version
              Reply With Quote
                #3083    
              Old February 19th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
              clydez13's Avatar
              clydez13 clydez13 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 9
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by flameknight33 View Post
                I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
                I don't think HM Cut is in there. If I remember correctly, its in the place where the verdanturf town used to stand. Try checking there.
                __________________


                Quote:
                So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?
                Reply With Quote
                  #3084    
                Old February 20th, 2013 (5:16 AM). Edited February 20th, 2013 by hayatekun24.
                hayatekun24 hayatekun24 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 14
                  Will Claydol learn Psychic? And if not, where can I find the TM for Psychic? I had it once but that save state got bugged so i started from another save state.

                  p.s
                  do stone-evolved pokemon still learn moves?
                  p.p.s
                  where's the TM for Earthquake?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3085    
                  Old February 20th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
                  incubustable incubustable is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    For some reason Chloe isn't in her house. I just talked to Alicia after she switched sides and when I try to progress further it says that I should talk to Chloe first. So it looks like I'm stuck in Fallarbor town for now. I really wanna finish this game it's a lot of fun I've put a little over 20 hours into it so far, so any help with this is appreciated. I'd prefer not to go back to my last save seeing as its a few hours old.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3086    
                    Old February 20th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hayatekun24 View Post
                      Will Claydol learn Psychic? And if not, where can I find the TM for Psychic? I had it once but that save state got bugged so i started from another save state.

                      p.s
                      do stone-evolved pokemon still learn moves?
                      p.p.s
                      where's the TM for Earthquake?
                      Claydol learns Psychic in Lv 40's and TM Earthquake is in Victory Road
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3087    
                      Old February 21st, 2013 (4:02 AM).
                      hayatekun24 hayatekun24 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 14
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                        Claydol learns Psychic in Lv 40's and TM Earthquake is in Victory Road
                        My Claydol is lvl 70 already lol. Guess I missed it. Or canceled it, idk. Thank you for answering.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3088    
                        Old February 21st, 2013 (11:45 AM).
                        Damiyn Sombrier Damiyn Sombrier is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3089    
                          Old February 21st, 2013 (2:38 PM).
                          jmapple10's Avatar
                          jmapple10 jmapple10 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 41
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Damiyn Sombrier View Post
                            K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?
                            i don't know if that's a glitch or cutlerine is trolling...i restart my game when it happened though fearing what it sounds like happened to you
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3090    
                            Old February 21st, 2013 (4:39 PM).
                            Bloodchain80 Bloodchain80 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1
                              How do i download this game i downloaded the file you provided and all i get in it are .doc files and .ips files is there a .gba file? or am i just doing things wrong
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3091    
                              Old February 21st, 2013 (10:39 PM).
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Bloodchain80 View Post
                                How do i download this game i downloaded the file you provided and all i get in it are .doc files and .ips files is there a .gba file? or am i just doing things wrong
                                You must patch the IPS file with a clean Ruby ROM with the help of Lunar IPS
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3092    
                                Old February 22nd, 2013 (12:47 AM).
                                blissfullydoomed blissfullydoomed is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 10
                                  Is this hack still being worked on?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3093    
                                  Old February 22nd, 2013 (8:23 PM).
                                  archeops2000 archeops2000 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 2
                                    Hello im justs tarted playing the game for the 4th time and i dicided to do this one a nuzlock run. Well i start it up and choose claydol and guess what.... its shiny!!! Also for my regular game where do you get larvitar? i want to train a team in another save with a deadly seven team
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3094    
                                    Old February 22nd, 2013 (10:16 PM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by blissfullydoomed View Post
                                      Is this hack still being worked on?
                                      No, unfortunately as it is quite complete being 98.9 % complete Cutlerine abandoned it's work
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3095    
                                      Old February 25th, 2013 (7:06 AM).
                                      kyo_the_kitsune kyo_the_kitsune is offline
                                      Lord of the Fish
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2009
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 27
                                        So I made it to the last dungeon, but then got killed. Now I can't get back to Sootopolis, or the dungeon for that. Any help?
                                        __________________
                                        Boo...
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3096    
                                        Old February 25th, 2013 (7:57 PM).
                                        Dizzy_x3 Dizzy_x3 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Posts: 1
                                          I need help >_<! So when you're in Lillycove once you beat Senex you get dive, but the problem is I lost against him and now when I go upstairs at the mall everyone is gone, how am I supposed to get dive now ?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3097    
                                          Old February 27th, 2013 (1:24 AM).
                                          fyully fyully is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1
                                            I don't know if it's already ask but after the élite four how to go in the sea town for find my brother i donnt find thé dive location
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3098    
                                            Old February 27th, 2013 (3:04 AM).
                                            trist3n trist3n is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              Hi, im new here.
                                              I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

                                              I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

                                              So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

                                              I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

                                              Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3099    
                                              Old February 27th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
                                              XeroNos's Avatar
                                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 3,015
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by trist3n View Post
                                                Hi, im new here.
                                                I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

                                                I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

                                                So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

                                                I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

                                                Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone?
                                                Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3100    
                                                Old February 28th, 2013 (4:16 AM). Edited February 28th, 2013 by trist3n.
                                                trist3n trist3n is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 2
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                                  Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch
                                                  I've walked south and even crossed the caves again.
                                                  I've walked through the entire world looking for something that i may have missed that's keeping the call from happening.

                                                  I even completed the league again with the same result.

                                                  Where could i find a better patch? Would applying it mean that i would have to start all over again?
                                                  Could you possibly share the right patch with me?

                                                  Thanks for the reply.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by flameknight33 View Post
                                                  I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
                                                  I found the hm in a cave, i had it already so i picked it up and nothing really happened.
                                                  I can't recall wich cave it is but i suggest you explore all of them including the mudfalls you have the climb with the vespa and the rocks you have to shatter.

                                                  Otherwise, try going a few saves back or start over, you haven't completed that much of the game yet


                                                  (by the way: sorry for the double post)
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:22 AM.