ROM Hacking Help Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #23701    
Old February 19th, 2013 (12:48 AM).
LocksmithArmy's Avatar
LocksmithArmy LocksmithArmy is offline
Mew!
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Age: 29
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 415
    Well, I'm no spriter... so when I needed 6 sprites ADDED to the game I asked for some help from some more qualified people...
    they said increasing the number of sprites was impossible, or they just couldnt do it...

    I really hate being told something cant be done (especially when i want it done)

    so I found a nice tutorial on how to do it... ok... it might have been nice if I knew stuff... but I know nothing... it was very hard to follow (it skipped things I "should" have known... but I did not know them)

    anyhoo...

    this is how close ive gotten


    so i have successfully added 6 new sprites (increasing the total from 153-159)

    but I cant figure out how to edit just 1 sprite palette... it seems multiple sprites use the same palette and I cant find any blank palettes to fill with my new colors...

    so does anyone know how to edit just 1 sprites palette?
    __________________
      #23702    
    Old February 19th, 2013 (2:48 AM).
    twizzler twizzler is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2
      How would I go about changing the shiny random battle rate in Pokemon Emerald to 1/256 ?? I've looked everywhere and cant find any information on it! :(
        #23703    
      Old February 19th, 2013 (6:23 AM).
      Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
      Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
      Bug reporter
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 334
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
        While I am looking for some more information, go to http://thethethethesromhacking.weebly.com/resources.html and download HackMew's script dumps. By searching through them (every script in the game) you might learn something.

        Edit: After searching through the script dumps I found that you gain access to the next set of islands when you:

        -turn in the ruby
        -turn in the tri-pass
        -get the rainbow pass
        -setflag 0x846

        When you get the ruby originally, no flag is set, so it isn't like not having the ruby would cause any problems. This is the most information I have.
        Ok, thanks I'll try it. If you can get more information I would ask you to tell me.
        __________________
        Hacks I support:

        And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

          #23704    
        Old February 19th, 2013 (8:41 AM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by karatekid552.
        karatekid552's Avatar
        karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
        What happens if I push it?....
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 1,766
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
          Well, I'm no spriter... so when I needed 6 sprites ADDED to the game I asked for some help from some more qualified people...
          they said increasing the number of sprites was impossible, or they just couldnt do it...

          I really hate being told something cant be done (especially when i want it done)

          so I found a nice tutorial on how to do it... ok... it might have been nice if I knew stuff... but I know nothing... it was very hard to follow (it skipped things I "should" have known... but I did not know them)

          anyhoo...

          this is how close ive gotten


          so i have successfully added 6 new sprites (increasing the total from 153-159)

          but I cant figure out how to edit just 1 sprite palette... it seems multiple sprites use the same palette and I cant find any blank palettes to fill with my new colors...

          so does anyone know how to edit just 1 sprites palette?
          Repoint the pallete table and expand it. This will need to be done with a hex editor.Then you can select your new palletes and edit them in NSE Classic or OWERE. (NSE is far better, same interface, just upgraded) You cam find the location of the pallete table in one of the ini files.

          Each pallete is set-up like "pointer(4bytes)-pallete number(1byte, very important that they are all different!)-11-00-00"

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
          Ok, thanks I'll try it. If you can get more information I would ask you to tell me.
          That is all I have, sorry.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by twizzler View Post
          How would I go about changing the shiny random battle rate in Pokemon Emerald to 1/256 ?? I've looked everywhere and cant find any information on it! :(
          This involves ASM to do it right. However, you can cheat by using Shinyizer on your rom and creating a bunch of script tiles that are:

          #Dynamic 0x800000
          #org @start
          setvar 0x8003 0x1
          end


          Every time you step on one of these tiles, the next pokemon you see will be shiny:).

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
          Hate be rude but does anyone have an answer to my question and problem?

          "
          I changed the message to msgbox and it allowed em to save and i put in the offset into advanced map but it doesnt stay the same nore does it open my file with the offset "2DD103"
          And will i have to put the RBC files INTO the rom?
          like put them into the files or will compiling put them in without the file or somethign lol cuz idk if that would be needed to give it out for others to play
          and how would you edit the credits and opening files or just take me out
          "
          I am having some trouble understanding what you are trying to say. Could you please be a little clearer?

          I don't know anything about credits, however the opening "files" like copyright and such, are just simple images you cam find in Un-Lz. You will need to be good at editing tile maps to do them.
          __________________

          Paired with Simba
            #23705    
          Old February 19th, 2013 (12:46 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by LocksmithArmy.
          LocksmithArmy's Avatar
          LocksmithArmy LocksmithArmy is offline
          Mew!
             
            Join Date: Feb 2013
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 415
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
            Repoint the pallete table and expand it. This will need to be done with a hex editor.Then you can select your new palletes and edit them in NSE Classic or OWERE. (NSE is far better, same interface, just upgraded) You cam find the location of the pallete table in one of the ini files.

            Each pallete is set-up like "pointer(4bytes)-pallete number(1byte, very important that they are all different!)-11-00-00"



            That is all I have, sorry.



            OK, this I understand...
            I found the palette table... I know what I need to add to it... but I dont know how to repoint it...
            the palette table offset is - 083A5158 so its pointer would look like - 58513A08

            there are 3 offsets in the rom that have that pointer:
            0805f4d8
            0805f570
            0805f5c8

            which one could be the real pointer (or are all 3?)

            they are all close to eachother...

            UPDATE:
            ok so turns out its all 3 of those... if they all are not changed you get a black map...

            but there seems to be a max limit on palettes you can have...
            I am adding 6 palettes... lets call them A,B,C,D,E, and F (added in that order)
            A works fine for the poke, but changes the players colors to be messed up
            B works fine when not on screen with A
            C works fine when not on screen with A or D
            D works fine when not on screen with A or C
            E does not do anything
            F does not do anything

            I have tried changing the palette number of A (from 20 to 26) and it had no effect

            I feel like I need to know how many paletts are in the game so I can search for a bit of that number then raise that number by 6 (although I likely only need to raise it by 2 because only 2 dont work)

            I still cant figure out that is wrong with Palette A tho, its messing everything up...

            it only hurts when it on the same map... so if I put a sprite with that palette in viridian city... and start in pallat town.. im fine until I walk into viridian city... then I change to neon... ten if I go into the pokecenter im fine again... till I walk back outside....
            __________________
              #23706    
            Old February 19th, 2013 (12:59 PM).
            95gemello7's Avatar
            95gemello7 95gemello7 is offline
            MrGarroz
               
              Join Date: Sep 2012
              Location: Italy
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 20
              I'm trying to do a new animation for Giga Impact and I would like to know a thing: can I use the animation that in battle show the Pokémon when eating a berry? And where can I find it?
              __________________
              MY HACK ROM: Work in progress.
              MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGarroz?feature=mhee
                #23707    
              Old February 19th, 2013 (2:29 PM).
              Shubunkus's Avatar
              Shubunkus Shubunkus is offline
              I.R.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 49
                How would I go about starting off a hack with a black screen. Can I do this with XSE?
                __________________
                  #23708    
                Old February 19th, 2013 (2:55 PM).
                karatekid552's Avatar
                karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                What happens if I push it?....
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bold
                  Posts: 1,766
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
                  OK, this I understand...
                  I found the palette table... I know what I need to add to it... but I dont know how to repoint it...
                  the palette table offset is - 083A5158 so its pointer would look like - 58513A08

                  there are 3 offsets in the rom that have that pointer:
                  0805f4d8
                  0805f570
                  0805f5c8

                  which one could be the real pointer (or are all 3?)

                  they are all close to eachother...
                  All three, i noticed that JPAN changed them all in his hack, so you should too.
                  __________________

                  Paired with Simba
                    #23709    
                  Old February 19th, 2013 (3:07 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by LocksmithArmy.
                  LocksmithArmy's Avatar
                  LocksmithArmy LocksmithArmy is offline
                  Mew!
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2013
                    Age: 29
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 415
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                    All three, i noticed that JPAN changed them all in his hack, so you should too.
                    yeah I got (see update)

                    I may have to download his hack just to see what else he changed... I know his has room for like 256 palettes.. so he woulda put an FF in the palette limit byte... so ill just have to hunt FFs that are not in mine... (in that general area)

                    OK
                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=275160
                    that thread has some good info ;)
                    it explains why my sprites messed with eachother... and my main character... and as long as I dont put em on the same map I shouldnt have any issues...
                    it gave a good fix that made my last 2 palettes show up..

                    but I still cant keep my first palette from jacking up my main character...
                    __________________
                      #23710    
                    Old February 19th, 2013 (5:12 PM).
                    karatekid552's Avatar
                    karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                    What happens if I push it?....
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                      Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Bold
                      Posts: 1,766
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
                      yeah I got (see update)

                      I may have to download his hack just to see what else he changed... I know his has room for like 256 palettes.. so he woulda put an FF in the palette limit byte... so ill just have to hunt FFs that are not in mine... (in that general area)

                      OK
                      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=275160
                      that thread has some good info ;)
                      it explains why my sprites messed with eachother... and my main character... and as long as I dont put em on the same map I shouldnt have any issues...
                      it gave a good fix that made my last 2 palettes show up..

                      but I still cant keep my first palette from jacking up my main character...
                      What do you mean? I know that there is a max on the amount of ow pallets you can have on screen at once. But pallete 00 shouldn't be affected if that sprite isn't on screen.
                      __________________

                      Paired with Simba
                        #23711    
                      Old February 19th, 2013 (5:29 PM).
                      LocksmithArmy's Avatar
                      LocksmithArmy LocksmithArmy is offline
                      Mew!
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 415
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                        What do you mean? I know that there is a max on the amount of ow pallets you can have on screen at once. But pallete 00 shouldn't be affected if that sprite isn't on screen.
                        I agree... it shouldnt...

                        but Palette 20 or 26 or whatever palette I have on my jirachi sprite turns pallet 00 to match it... so the player has jirachi colors...

                        but only when im on that map... it goes back to regular 00 colors after I warp...

                        But insteade of trying to resolve the issue... and since its only jurachi... Im going to play it into my story... im going to make the player go into a surreal room to catch jurachi (probably just a black room, black floor black walls, nothing but a door and a jirachi and the player all funny colored.... itll be odd... like earthbound
                        __________________
                          #23712    
                        Old February 19th, 2013 (5:29 PM).
                        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 361
                          I changed the Script to where it will Accept it, and i get an offset with free space but when i paste the offset code, in plave of the 0s in the "0x00000..." it changes, and it wont stick to the one i chose.
                          In Advacned map.

                          And i was also asking,lets say i distrubte the rom for free like planned. And other people download just the GBA file im editing straight through instead of a patch, Would i have to keep the Saved RBC files with the scripts or does hitting compile in XSE save them into the rom without needing the external RBC files?

                          And thank you on the last question :3
                          __________________
                          Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                          Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                            #23713    
                          Old February 19th, 2013 (6:41 PM).
                          Well Alright's Avatar
                          Well Alright Well Alright is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: Out the H
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 16
                            How do I get these hacks on my psp? I am aware some people do it, but there is not a turtorial on how to do it in the turtorial section. Can who knows how make a tutorial on it or post a link to were this question has been answered? I'm am aware google is my friend btw, but this is a toughie!
                            __________________
                            Proud owner of Pokemon Exile Version
                            Supporting:
                            Liquid Crystal
                            Pokemon AshGray
                            Light Platinum
                              #23714    
                            Old February 19th, 2013 (7:36 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                            karatekid552's Avatar
                            karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                            What happens if I push it?....
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                              Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 1,766
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
                              I agree... it shouldnt...

                              but Palette 20 or 26 or whatever palette I have on my jirachi sprite turns pallet 00 to match it... so the player has jirachi colors...

                              but only when im on that map... it goes back to regular 00 colors after I warp...

                              But insteade of trying to resolve the issue... and since its only jurachi... Im going to play it into my story... im going to make the player go into a surreal room to catch jurachi (probably just a black room, black floor black walls, nothing but a door and a jirachi and the player all funny colored.... itll be odd... like earthbound
                              That is weird. But incase you want to know, I have a theory. I think both pallets are the same, they are in the same location, just two different headers that point to the same thing. That's my theory. ButI like how you are improvising, that is key to having a good life:). MacGyver all the way!!!!

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Well Alright View Post
                              How do I get these hacks on my psp? I am aware some people do it, but there is not a turtorial on how to do it in the turtorial section. Can who knows how make a tutorial on it or post a link to were this question has been answered? I'm am aware google is my friend btw, but this is a toughie!
                              Learn how to create the game by patching a rom. It is super simple. Then, find an emulator for your psp, install it, and put the games on it from your computer. I personally play hacks on my iPod, so it shouldn't be too different.
                              __________________

                              Paired with Simba
                                #23715    
                              Old February 19th, 2013 (7:51 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D.
                              The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                              The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 361
                                Could KarateKid look at my post ? O:?

                                And how would you make a Map on Paint and upload onto Advanced map? if you can?
                                __________________
                                Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                                Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                                  #23716    
                                Old February 19th, 2013 (8:52 PM).
                                FBI's Avatar
                                FBI FBI is offline
                                Free supporter
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2013
                                Location: Unknown Island
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1,867
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                Could KarateKid look at my post ? O:?

                                And how would you make a Map on Paint and upload onto Advanced map? if you can?
                                You can't do that. Also making a map in A-MAP would be much easier than in paint.
                                __________________
                                ...
                                  #23717    
                                Old February 19th, 2013 (9:34 PM).
                                The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                                The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 361
                                  well then how would you add more tilesets? if you can..
                                  __________________
                                  Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                                  Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                                    #23718    
                                  Old February 19th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
                                  karatekid552's Avatar
                                  karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                  What happens if I push it?....
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Bold
                                    Posts: 1,766
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                    Could KarateKid look at my post ? O:?

                                    And how would you make a Map on Paint and upload onto Advanced map? if you can?
                                    I did, just haven't had time to reply. I had my wisdom teeth out over 10 hrs ago and the novicane still hasn't worn off and I'm on vikadin (spelling?) so I want to make sure I'm completely coherent before I get to your question. The other questions were super easy:).
                                    __________________

                                    Paired with Simba
                                      #23719    
                                    Old February 19th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
                                    FBI's Avatar
                                    FBI FBI is offline
                                    Free supporter
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Location: Unknown Island
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1,867
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                    well then how would you add more tilesets? if you can..
                                    That's not really something I can answer in a few words. You're best off reading a tutorial on the subject, they can be found in the tutorial section. Use the forum search feature and search, "Tile inserting". I'm sure you will get tons of hits, just pick your favorite method :)
                                    __________________
                                    ...
                                      #23720    
                                    Old February 19th, 2013 (9:45 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                                    karatekid552's Avatar
                                    karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                    What happens if I push it?....
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Bold
                                      Posts: 1,766
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                      well then how would you add more tilesets? if you can..
                                      There is a tut in the archives for adding excess titlesets. You can also draw tilesets in paint and over write current ones by importing them in A-maps block editor. I'll dig up the old tut if i can.
                                      __________________

                                      Paired with Simba
                                        #23721    
                                      Old February 19th, 2013 (9:48 PM).
                                      The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                                      The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 361
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                                        I did, just haven't had time to reply. I had my wisdom teeth out over 10 hrs ago and the novicane still hasn't worn off and I'm on vikadin (spelling?) so I want to make sure I'm completely coherent before I get to your question. The other questions were super easy:).
                                        lol i completely understand and im sorry bout the teeth xD good luck man, i can wait :3
                                        __________________
                                        Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                                        Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                                          #23722    
                                        Old February 19th, 2013 (10:15 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                                        karatekid552's Avatar
                                        karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                        What happens if I push it?....
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2012
                                          Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Bold
                                          Posts: 1,766
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by 95gemello7 View Post
                                          I'm trying to do a new animation for Giga Impact and I would like to know a thing: can I use the animation that in battle show the Pokémon when eating a berry? And where can I find it?
                                          I'm not quite sure.... I can't quite remember what it looks like in FR, but in Ruby, it just looks like synthesis. So why not just use synthesis as part of your attack? Just a thought.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Shubunkus View Post
                                          How would I go about starting off a hack with a black screen. Can I do this with XSE?
                                          Have your starting map be all black tiles and hide your character in a script (level script) as soon as you start. There is probably a better way, but this is easiest. Then, when you want the lights to go, just have that script warp and show the player. Movement commands for hide and show, I believe are 0x54 and 0x55 respectively.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                          I changed the Script to where it will Accept it, and i get an offset with free space but when i paste the offset code, in plave of the 0s in the "0x00000..." it changes, and it wont stick to the one i chose.
                                          In Advacned map.

                                          And i was also asking,lets say i distrubte the rom for free like planned. And other people download just the GBA file im editing straight through instead of a patch, Would i have to keep the Saved RBC files with the scripts or does hitting compile in XSE save them into the rom without needing the external RBC files?

                                          And thank you on the last question :3
                                          When you hit compile, it turns all of your words into numbers and adds them to the rom. So, you do not need the rbc files, but they are good to keep as many scripts are similar. Therefore, you maybe able to use old ones as reference points or templates. I do this A LOT!

                                          A-map doesn't use 0xXXXXXX, it uses the $XXXXXX instead. Then, you must click save:p.

                                          When you distribute the patch, also include the game code (AXVE, BPEJ, BPRE) so that they know exactly which game and language to patch. Also include the version number (1.0 or 1.1) for FR.


                                          Here is Lu-Ho's tut on how to add (not replace) new tilesets: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=156018

                                          Here is a tutorial on adding tilesets in general: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=186982
                                          Like FBI said, just type in tile sets and hit search!:D

                                          And another good tutorial, (I hope...:)): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193377

                                          For animating tiles, this should be useful: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=260619

                                          Now I am just going to use a spoiler:


                                          As you can tell, this Vicodin is making feel really good so I didn't mind finding all of there tutorials. I'm also pretty bored too.:D
                                          __________________

                                          Paired with Simba
                                            #23723    
                                          Old February 19th, 2013 (10:46 PM).
                                          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                                          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 361
                                            but the script offset for a new one is $00000000 as a default to be switch,so how would i create a working script and instert it correctly? and thank you so much for your answers XD you do not know how much of a help you are being
                                            __________________
                                            Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                                            Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                                              #23724    
                                            Old February 19th, 2013 (10:54 PM).
                                            karatekid552's Avatar
                                            karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                            What happens if I push it?....
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                                              Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bold
                                              Posts: 1,766
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                              but the script offset for a new one is $00000000 as a default to be switch,so how would i create a working script and instert it correctly? and thank you so much for your answers XD you do not know how much of a help you are being
                                              I added some links for tile insertion ^^^^


                                              First of all, it should only be 6 0's not 8 in A-map. Trust me, that makes a big difference. Now, when you compile something, your script should begin with #Dynamic 0x740000 (or any offset with free space) and then the next line should be #org @start. When you compile (click the gear button) it will show you a log and all of the offsets that it placed your script at. Take the offset for @start and copy it. Then, put it in the script offset box, preceded by the "$", so it comes out in the format $XXXXXX. You are going to replace the $000000 with this new offset.
                                              __________________

                                              Paired with Simba
                                                #23725    
                                              Old February 19th, 2013 (10:58 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D.
                                              The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                                              The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2010
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 361
                                                lol trust me ima check em all out XD too
                                                Whenever i add the 6,i am apparently diong that part correctly, but when i add the offest of the 6 cuz i always take out the 0x to avoid the red text xD, it usualy moves the text around and adds some to fill the other 2 digits

                                                and is there a specific way to go about adding different map tiles instead of coloring them to another palette, like say change a tree or what id like to do is put certain types of pokemon sprites as tiles? or new buildings
                                                __________________
                                                Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
                                                Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


                                                Closed Thread

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:17 AM.