• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I would, but he is in the office waiting for disciplin...

Really? o.o I'm so sorry! How couldn't I have noticed your post? I will post as the headmaster right after school!

Important: i'll say it again~

ENTRY TO THE GRAVRYARD IS FORBIDDEN, THERE ARE TWO TEACHERS BLOCKING YOUR WAY!

Please don't enter untill i'll allow it again ^^;

Spying on the teachers lounge however, is allowed, just don't go there all at once.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Teacher 1: "I do say, it seems like there is a student in that plant!"
Teacher 2: "Agreed, I think I see one under the table!"
Teacher 3: "Ohoho we have such active imaginations. I say cheers to feeling like a chi,d again!"
Student: Whispers to friend, "We spied on the British teacher's lounge..."

Years
Teacher 1: "I do say, it seems like there is a student in that plant!"
Teacher 2: "Agreed, I think I see one under the table!"
Teacher 3: "Ohoho we have such active imaginations. I say cheers to feeling like a chi,d again!"
Student: Whispers to friend, "We spied on the British teacher's lounge..."

HAHA! What? Just... lolwhat?

Edit:
@DeLaMuerte - Interact with Allister when your character gets to the cafeteria, that should be interesting and you seem to be the only one heading in that direction.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Where's Solo right now? I'm gonna get Tak to run into him. If it were me, I'd test his strength & prove I'm the strongest. If he's stronger than me in any way- You know what? Screw logic!
He's busy making a friend talking to someone in the hall.

I wouldn't send a Human his way. You might only get half of it back.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Solo can differentiate gender by smell. That means he's constantly smelling genitals.

Discuss.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo can differentiate gender by smell. That means he's constantly smelling genitals.

Discuss.
That just means he likes you~

He can also differentiate race. One of the perks of being a mutt right?

By the way, congrats on your 600th post, Lili!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Thank you! Never before had I thought such a feat possible, but now that it has come true, I don't think I could have done it without my good friend, the keyboard. The keyboard and I have been through a lot together; me typing things, it displaying those things on my monitor, where our good acquaintance, and sometimes drinking partner, the mouse can click the buttons necessary to deliver the words we created to this very forum. It's been a wild ride, and I think I can say without pride, that my keyboard is the best keyboard a woman could hope for.

Years
You know... I thought I was the one who was insane until I met you people... It's so much fun reading all the random things you say

Also, please keep Solo away from my genitals, he seems to have a habit of biting things.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
He's busy making a friend talking to someone in the hall.

I wouldn't send a Human his way. You might only get half of it back.

Says who? I'm the most powerful dragon in the world! I can send anyone I choose, & no weakling is gonna tell me what to do.

Excuse how I act like Fang. Just love being him~

Years
Pink could you update the OP at some point soon because some of the characters (such as scripturients) are missing and it is going to become rather tedious to scroll through all of this OOC talk just to clarify something on a character. I'm not really rushing you too much but it would be nice.

I moved Allister to the library since there seems to be some interesting people there.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
HAHA! What? Just... lolwhat?

Edit:
@DeLaMuerte - Interact with Allister when your character gets to the cafeteria, that should be interesting and you seem to be the only one heading in that direction.

Ah, well, sorry. Was studying for a test.... And you've already moved to the library... oh well.

Mm, I'm going to be inactive for the weekend (and then the saturday of next weekend) just a head's up.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ah, well, sorry. Was studying for a test.... And you've already moved to the library... oh well.

Mm, I'm going to be inactive for the weekend (and then the saturday of next weekend) just a head's up.

Thanks for letting me know c: I shall keep it in mind.

gimmepie: I editted the OP c: your character was the only one i had to add though ^^

Last edited:
Years
I interacted a bit bumping into you DeLaMuerte, you could always follow after me for some reason. Sorry I had an impatient moment which doesn't happen to often.

@Pink: Really? I must be blind haha xD

Sapphire Rose

Years
I interacted a bit bumping into you DeLaMuerte, you could always follow after me for some reason. Sorry I had an impatient moment which doesn't happen to often.

@Pink: Really? I must be blind haha xD

No… I was blind! cx I totally forgot to add Scripturient!! OMG! Forgive me! Forgive me!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Wolfy: Read my post. I request...request? He** no! I just have my character wandering in the hallways. Tak & Solo better meet. I'm taking my chances.

Back