• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
In fairness the only reason we're not eating dogs right now is because of the human/dog relationship. Dog provides protection for human be it as a warning for intruders or to ward off intruders, and normally human repays dog with food.

That and puppys are so adorable.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
tumblr_m5zfp5Ngjk1qeal0mo1_500.jpg

...at least the meat would be fresh.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
lmao das funny, but it seems way to freakin weird, so i probably wont step in there and have breakfast, lunch nor dinner unless im starving

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hahaha, I'm laughing harder at that picture than I should.

Anyway - I don't honestly find the idea of dog meat all that off-putting but then... I wasn't bothered when I found out I've probably eaten horse meat in my time either, so maybe I'll just settle for anything like that!

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
I'm not a dogeater. But I think I've eaten horse before because of the horsemeat scandal.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hellllo there~!

.....did I just see a topic about eating DOGS..?? NOPE. Sorry, but just no. Dogs are man's best friends! They are not meant to be food! I find the idea of dog-eating sickening. @@ This is just an opinion of a dog lover.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh lord. After the whole horse meat thing over here I... really don't want to know what kinda things go into those, haha. I'm fairly certain it's not conventional meat. d:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
How did the topic go from who likes kittens to eating dogs?
Anyways, i don't think i could eat a dog. It's a little weird to eat someone who used to protect you. But maybe i wouldn't mind horse meat. And there's one of my friends who ate frog meat without even knowing it haha.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
dog meat? ewww nevah! i don't like dogs that much. and horse meat? if it's kinda like cow meat...ok. no i'm kidding, i wouldn't eat either. and LMFAO, they eated frog meat?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
He went to a restaurant and let his mother order for him. He was so hungry that he rushed in the food when it came. After eating he was like "OMG, it's so good! What is it?" His mother responded"Frog meat". Then he said "What the hell did i just ate?"
When he told me this, i laughed at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
There is a horse meat butcher's near my step-dad's house. I'd love to try a horse steak some day. I'm sure it must be delicious.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't get how one minute people like what they are eating and just freak out after they find out is actually dog,horse,etc meat they just ate.I mean if you liked it before why dislike it just because it wasn't what you thought it was.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have never tried horse meat before and I highly doubt that I ever consciously will. Horses are not meat animals to me.. Horse is not commonly served as a dish in my country so I have not learnt to include them in my meals and find it a little wrong to eat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back