Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old February 24th, 2013 (10:55 AM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
    FC: 3840 5669 4340
    IGN: Toph/Cordelia
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753

    Which game is your PBR Surfing Pikachu in?


    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old February 24th, 2013 (1:53 PM).
    Bone's Avatar
    Bone Bone is offline
    The waifu of Lon'qu
      FC: 0430-8792-4211
      IGN: Patsy
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Location: Regna Ferox
      Age: 22
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 58

      5th Gen. This is a 5th Gen Trade Center.

      __________________


      PM Me My Youtube

      Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
      Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
      Friend Safaris:
      First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
      Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
      I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

        #28    
      Old February 24th, 2013 (2:06 PM).
      ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Docile
        Posts: 30

        Can I adopt a dreamworld female Dratini?

          #29    
        Old February 24th, 2013 (2:22 PM).
        jamesmikehj's Avatar
        jamesmikehj jamesmikehj is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Location: canada
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 23

          Species:Sabeye/Togepi
          Gender: female
          Nature(s):any
          Best IV's (Max 2):any
          Egg Moves:any
          Ability (Including Dream World):dw
          TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free):none
          EV Training (Isn't free either):none
          Shiny: no thz
          Other:Thank you bone!

          i can offer a number of dwf in return for both pokemon

          __________________

          hello friend this is for tho that battle me i sometime use an ar to help with my pokemon IV this mean they are still with in the 510 ev limit
          black fc 3825 7808 9512
          black 2 fc 5158 3375 0009

            #30    
          Old February 24th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
          Banned
            FC: 3840 5669 4340
            IGN: Toph/Cordelia
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 9,753

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bone View Post
            5th Gen. This is a 5th Gen Trade Center.

            Does it still know the move 'surf'?

              #31    
            Old February 24th, 2013 (6:51 PM). Edited February 24th, 2013 by Bone.
            Bone's Avatar
            Bone Bone is offline
            The waifu of Lon'qu
              FC: 0430-8792-4211
              IGN: Patsy
               
              Join Date: Jun 2011
              Location: Regna Ferox
              Age: 22
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 58

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jamesmikehj View Post
              Species:Sabeye/Togepi
              Gender: female
              Nature(s):any
              Best IV's (Max 2):any
              Egg Moves:any
              Ability (Including Dream World):dw
              TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free):none
              EV Training (Isn't free either):none
              Shiny: no thz
              Other:Thank you bone!

              i can offer a number of dwf in return for both pokemon

              Can do! I'll get on them this evening!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mac View Post
              Does it still know the move 'surf'?

              Yes it does!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
              Can I adopt a dreamworld female Dratini?

              I don't have one to adopt. But I can breed you one!

              __________________


              PM Me My Youtube

              Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
              Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
              Friend Safaris:
              First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
              Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
              I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                #32    
              Old February 24th, 2013 (7:25 PM).
              tabor62's Avatar
              tabor62 tabor62 is offline

              Who?

              • Crystal Tier
              FC: 0946-2243-9665
              IGN: Tabor
               
              Join Date: Nov 2008
              Location: In the Sun
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 1,632

              I was wondering if you could list all the natures of your event Pokemon (I'd like to see which ones I don't have), and they are free correct?

              __________________

              Trade Corner
              PM me | VM me

              3DS Friend Code
              0946 2243 9665

              Trade Reviews
              Click Here

                #33    
              Old February 24th, 2013 (7:30 PM).
              Bone's Avatar
              Bone Bone is offline
              The waifu of Lon'qu
                FC: 0430-8792-4211
                IGN: Patsy
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2011
                Location: Regna Ferox
                Age: 22
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 58

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
                I was wondering if you could list all the natures of your event Pokemon (I'd like to see which ones I don't have), and they are free correct?

                I have all natures. And yes, they are free!

                __________________


                PM Me My Youtube

                Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                Friend Safaris:
                First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                  #34    
                Old February 24th, 2013 (9:57 PM).
                tabor62's Avatar
                tabor62 tabor62 is offline

                Who?

                • Crystal Tier
                FC: 0946-2243-9665
                IGN: Tabor
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2008
                Location: In the Sun
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 1,632

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Bone View Post
                I have all natures. And yes, they are free!

                What do you mean by that? Are you saying you have every single nature of all the events that you have?

                __________________

                Trade Corner
                PM me | VM me

                3DS Friend Code
                0946 2243 9665

                Trade Reviews
                Click Here

                  #35    
                Old February 25th, 2013 (4:06 AM). Edited February 25th, 2013 by Cordelia.
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                  FC: 3840 5669 4340
                  IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,753

                  Bone: The PBR Pikachu was distributed in the 4th generation and Pokemon that are Poketransferred cannot know the move Surf because it's an HM move. Therefore, your PBR Surfing Pikachu is hacked. Please remove it from your thread and work on hack-checking the rest of your Pokemon.

                  Also, I would like clarification on how you have every nature of every event you have. That seems very unlikely.

                    #36    
                  Old February 25th, 2013 (9:19 AM).
                  Itzal's Avatar
                  Itzal Itzal is offline
                  Ghost Trainer
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                    Age: 33
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 17

                    Kittens are fluffy

                    If you've got the hack checking squared away I'm looking for a Dusk Stone. I can trade you any unevolved, breedable ghost for it (so no Giratina). Let me know which, if any, you want.

                    __________________

                    Interested in trading ghosts? Check out my Haunted House.

                      #37    
                    Old February 25th, 2013 (11:03 AM).
                    brica8 brica8 is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 94

                      Could I have a hasty virizion please?

                      __________________

                      White FC: 0132 9780 4811
                      White 2 FC: 0347 7260 1933

                        #38    
                      Old February 25th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
                      rebelxgirl's Avatar
                      rebelxgirl rebelxgirl is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN: Rebel
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                        Location: United States
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 91

                        Hello! I'm kinda new to this Trade Shop stuff & the forum so my apologies if I don't do something right, just let me know!
                        I have Black 2 (I've only had it for a week) & I was wondering if you had any of Butterfree evolutions (Caterpie, or Metapod, preferably Caterpie). I don't want nothing fancy, just a plain old Caterpie or two or something. Butterfree was one of my fave Pokemon from first gen. I don't have much to offer back in Black 2 yet, but if there's something in Black or White or SoulSiver you need I have those too.

                        "I love Umbreons, too!"

                        Again, I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right! Some other super nice people who traded me Pokemon so I could try out WFC also referred me to Trade Shops. Thanks for the time!

                          #39    
                        Old February 25th, 2013 (4:29 PM). Edited February 25th, 2013 by Bone.
                        Bone's Avatar
                        Bone Bone is offline
                        The waifu of Lon'qu
                          FC: 0430-8792-4211
                          IGN: Patsy
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                          Location: Regna Ferox
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 58

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
                          Hello! I'm kinda new to this Trade Shop stuff & the forum so my apologies if I don't do something right, just let me know!
                          I have Black 2 (I've only had it for a week) & I was wondering if you had any of Butterfree evolutions (Caterpie, or Metapod, preferably Caterpie). I don't want nothing fancy, just a plain old Caterpie or two or something. Butterfree was one of my fave Pokemon from first gen. I don't have much to offer back in Black 2 yet, but if there's something in Black or White or SoulSiver you need I have those too.

                          "I love Umbreons, too!"

                          Again, I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right! Some other super nice people who traded me Pokemon so I could try out WFC also referred me to Trade Shops. Thanks for the time!

                          Sure! I can get you a caterpie! I can breed you a custom one, if you like! Any egg moves you want? Or do you want it shiny? Anything you want, I can get you! My thread is pretty much free as well, you can give me anything for it!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mac View Post
                          Bone: The PBR Pikachu was distributed in the 4th generation and Pokemon that are Poketransferred cannot know the move Surf because it's an HM move. Therefore, your PBR Surfing Pikachu is hacked. Please remove it from your thread and work on hack-checking the rest of your Pokemon.

                          Also, I would like clarification on how you have every nature of every event you have. That seems very unlikely.

                          Oh, I didn't realize it was hacked. i'll take it down now. Also, I mean I have access to all natures by trading with other people. I don't have them all myself.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Itzal View Post
                          Kittens are fluffy

                          If you've got the hack checking squared away I'm looking for a Dusk Stone. I can trade you any unevolved, breedable ghost for it (so no Giratina). Let me know which, if any, you want.

                          Yes, the hack checking is squared away. I can get you a dusk stone, free of charge!

                          __________________


                          PM Me My Youtube

                          Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                          Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                          Friend Safaris:
                          First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                          Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                          I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                            #40    
                          Old February 25th, 2013 (4:35 PM).
                          tabor62's Avatar
                          tabor62 tabor62 is offline

                          Who?

                          • Crystal Tier
                          FC: 0946-2243-9665
                          IGN: Tabor
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                          Location: In the Sun
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 1,632

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Bone View Post
                          Also, I mean I have access to all natures by trading with other people. I don't have them all myself.

                          Er, how would I trade you if you're offering things you do not own yourself. And what I really wanted to know about the events was what natures you yourself had.

                          __________________

                          Trade Corner
                          PM me | VM me

                          3DS Friend Code
                          0946 2243 9665

                          Trade Reviews
                          Click Here

                            #41    
                          Old February 25th, 2013 (4:37 PM). Edited February 25th, 2013 by Bone.
                          Bone's Avatar
                          Bone Bone is offline
                          The waifu of Lon'qu
                            FC: 0430-8792-4211
                            IGN: Patsy
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                            Location: Regna Ferox
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 58

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
                            Could I have a hasty virizion please?

                            Added to the Trade Queue!

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
                            Er, how would I trade you if you're offering things you do not own yourself. And what I really wanted to know about the events was what natures you yourself had.

                            Sorry. I'm still setting this shop up. I'm getting a lot of requests at once and it's confusing me. I'll update the natures in a little bit. Posting the natures on the main page. Give me a little time, okay?

                            __________________


                            PM Me My Youtube

                            Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                            Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                            Friend Safaris:
                            First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                            Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                            I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                              #42    
                            Old February 25th, 2013 (4:41 PM).
                            ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2012
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Docile
                              Posts: 30

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Bone View Post
                              Can do! I'll get on them this evening!

                              Yes it does!

                              I don't have one to adopt. But I can breed you one!

                              I'd love to have the bred Dratini

                                #43    
                              Old February 25th, 2013 (4:43 PM).
                              Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                              Banned
                                FC: 3840 5669 4340
                                IGN: Toph/Cordelia
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 9,753

                                Thanks, Bone and good luck with your shop!

                                  #44    
                                Old February 25th, 2013 (4:52 PM). Edited February 25th, 2013 by Bone.
                                Bone's Avatar
                                Bone Bone is offline
                                The waifu of Lon'qu
                                  FC: 0430-8792-4211
                                  IGN: Patsy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                                  Location: Regna Ferox
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 58

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mac View Post
                                  Thanks, Bone and good luck with your shop!

                                  Thank you. I took down all my events because it looked like few were hacks and figured a lot of them were. I don't want to trade hacked pokemon, so I'm not offering them anymore.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
                                  I'd love to have the bred Dratini

                                  Please fill out my breeding for on the first post!

                                  __________________


                                  PM Me My Youtube

                                  Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                                  Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                                  Friend Safaris:
                                  First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                                  Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                                  I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                                    #45    
                                  Old February 25th, 2013 (5:01 PM).
                                  ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Docile
                                    Posts: 30

                                    Species:Dratini
                                    NN (Optional): Thalia
                                    Gender: female
                                    Nature(s): Naughty
                                    Best IV's (Max 2): Doesn't matter, but good IV's would be nice
                                    Egg Moves: doesn't matter
                                    Ability (Including Dream World): Marvel scale please
                                    TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free): None
                                    EV Training (Isn't free either): None
                                    Shiny: Nope
                                    Other:none

                                    Thanks so much

                                      #46    
                                    Old February 25th, 2013 (6:32 PM).
                                    rebelxgirl's Avatar
                                    rebelxgirl rebelxgirl is offline
                                      FC:
                                      IGN: Rebel
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2013
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 91

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Bone View Post
                                      Sure! I can get you a caterpie! I can breed you a custom one, if you like! Any egg moves you want? Or do you want it shiny? Anything you want, I can get you! My thread is pretty much free as well, you can give me anything for it!

                                      I don't need anything special. I don't see the point of getting a shiny Caterpie cause I'm guessing it will lose its shiny when its evolves. I'm not picky. Just a Caterpie.

                                        #47    
                                      Old February 25th, 2013 (7:12 PM). Edited February 25th, 2013 by Bone.
                                      Bone's Avatar
                                      Bone Bone is offline
                                      The waifu of Lon'qu
                                        FC: 0430-8792-4211
                                        IGN: Patsy
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                                        Location: Regna Ferox
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 58

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
                                        I don't need anything special. I don't see the point of getting a shiny Caterpie cause I'm guessing it will lose its shiny when its evolves. I'm not picky. Just a Caterpie.

                                        Nope! A shiny pokemon will stay shiny forever!

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
                                        Species:Dratini
                                        NN (Optional): Thalia
                                        Gender: female
                                        Nature(s): Naughty
                                        Best IV's (Max 2): Doesn't matter, but good IV's would be nice
                                        Egg Moves: doesn't matter
                                        Ability (Including Dream World): Marvel scale please
                                        TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free): None
                                        EV Training (Isn't free either): None
                                        Shiny: Nope
                                        Other:none

                                        Thanks so much

                                        Will get on her! Thanks for filling out the form!

                                        __________________


                                        PM Me My Youtube

                                        Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                                        Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                                        Friend Safaris:
                                        First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                                        Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                                        I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                                          #48    
                                        Old February 25th, 2013 (7:20 PM).
                                        rebelxgirl's Avatar
                                        rebelxgirl rebelxgirl is offline
                                          FC:
                                          IGN: Rebel
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                                          Location: United States
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 91

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Bone View Post
                                          Nope! A shiny pokemon will stay shiny forever!
                                          Ok, shiny or not, it doesn't matter. Thank you!

                                            #49    
                                          Old February 26th, 2013 (4:04 PM).
                                          Bone's Avatar
                                          Bone Bone is offline
                                          The waifu of Lon'qu
                                            FC: 0430-8792-4211
                                            IGN: Patsy
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                                            Location: Regna Ferox
                                            Age: 22
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Lonely
                                            Posts: 58

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
                                            Ok, shiny or not, it doesn't matter. Thank you!

                                            Will do! I'll get on it right away!

                                            __________________


                                            PM Me My Youtube

                                            Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
                                            Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
                                            Friend Safaris:
                                            First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
                                            Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
                                            I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

                                              #50    
                                            Old February 26th, 2013 (7:37 PM).
                                            gtfotis's Avatar
                                            gtfotis gtfotis is offline
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                                              Location: Georgia
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Lonely
                                              Posts: 20

                                              Hi there! I'd like to make a request! c:

                                              Species: Vulpix
                                              NN (Optional): Kitsune
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature(s): Modest!
                                              Best IV's (Max 2): Flawless Sp.Atk. and Speed would be awesome, but just a decent spread will be nice <3
                                              Egg Moves: Not necessary!
                                              Ability (Including Dream World): Dought please
                                              TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free): No thank you!
                                              EV Training (Isn't free either): No thanks!
                                              Shiny: Yes, please
                                              Other: Thank youuuu !

                                              __________________

                                              Omega Ruby FC: 0834-3347-2797

                                              Closed Thread
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:54 PM.