• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Did skorupi evolve in drapion in the game? becuase i dont see it in the evolution list.

It evolves at level 40, Pokemon on the evolution list are only ones that need trading or friendship to evolve. I had one his move list sucked though.. :/

Years
I think it would be better if we can keep our old team and items also can arceus be released in dark rising 1 if so where or can he be released in dark rising 2 and will ua at least keep ya key items bcause we already have the jewel of life also i alrdy completed the leaugue
As Dr 2 is based on a new ROM so it is impossible yo keep your old team on the 2nd sequel. But you will get your fully evolved Dragon starter on Lv 10

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Awards
2m7g0pd.png

2hd4h14.png

11c4hgz.png

Thank you everyone for playing Pokemon Dark Rising & helping it receive the awards above. Dark Rising 2 is coming soon and it's gonna be NUMBER 1!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Congrats on the awards, well deserved keep up the great work can't wait to try out DR2

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
But we will be able to keep key items? Jus like ya get all from someone or that there is a table where ya can pick up all key items on a table and when can we capture arceus :/

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I've got a problem...my gible is lvl 45 and it hasnt evolve yet...why is that?

If its still gible and not gabite it means ya dont have a pokedex yet i had same issue if it alrdy a gabite it go into last evolution in lvl48

But arceus cn we finally capture him in dark rising 2? Bcause i kinda expected we could free him in oart one thats kinda why i started playing. Thats why i also hope that if we cn finally capture arceus that its quite at the beginning and will we also keep the 2 master balls bcause else we got those for kinda no reason

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
If its still gible and not gabite it means ya dont have a pokedex yet i had same issue if it alrdy a gabite it go into last evolution in lvl48

But arceus cn we finally capture him in dark rising 2? Bcause i kinda expected we could free him in oart one thats kinda why i started playing. Thats why i also hope that if we cn finally capture arceus that its quite at the beginning and will we also keep the 2 master balls bcause else we got those for kinda no reason

yes I have a pokedex...what could it be then?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Arceus WILL be available in DR2. DRG already stated that.

how and where do i download this
First post, this thread.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Hi DarkGirl I will support you on youtube,and another sites because i like your hack,actually i am at brock in the 2 Gym city.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
You can catch him it just takes a realllllllllly long time or great luck you don't need to use the master ball

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I mean other than catching it as it's percentage is 1% is there another way to obtain it

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Hi there,

Ive been playing this hack now for 60+ hours. Loving it. Im just about to get my second Master Ball and I wanted to know who are the best pokemon to use the Master Ball on. Is the first one for Arceus? I am asking because looking through the walkthrough it seems like we will encounter many legendary pokemon. Which pokemon should I save them for?

Also will we be able to capture Genesect in the game?

Back