• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nintendo Events

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Generation III had many Nintendo Events, some of these included things like travelling to Navel Rock to catch Ho-oh and Lugia, using the Old Sea Map to catch Mew, going to Birth Island to catch Deoxys, Alternating Cave, etc.

So how many of these events did you have access to (if any)? Which ones would you liked to have the most? Which was your favourite?

Discuss!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sadly, I didn't get any gen III events, except for the Colosseum one, but that obviously doesn't count here. I really wanted that Deoxys event more than anything, and hell, I still wanna go to that island and get a gen III Deoxys. :( I want one for my Hall of Fame challenge so bad! It's the only gen III Pokemon I don't have in...well, gen III. I heard the puzzle on Birth Island was a bit of a pain, but STILL I want it! :(

The Mew event seemed really cool too. I never cared much about Navel Rock, because I was able to get Ho-Oh and Lugia from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness respectively. The Eon Ticket event didn't interest me much either, as I had both Ruby and Sapphire, therefore the ability to get both Latias and Latios. The Soul Dew seemed cool though.

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
I didn't get any event too... In Portugal, they didn't release events for 3rd Gen... :( But if I could have, I would like to have the faraway island and navel rock events...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Sadly, I didn't get any gen III events, except for the Colosseum one, but that obviously doesn't count here. I really wanted that Deoxys event more than anything, and hell, I still wanna go to that island and get a gen III Deoxys. :( I want one for my Hall of Fame challenge so bad! It's the only gen III Pokemon I don't have in...well, gen III. I heard the puzzle on Birth Island was a bit of a pain, but STILL I want it! :(

The Mew event seemed really cool too. I never cared much about Navel Rock, because I was able to get Ho-Oh and Lugia from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness respectively. The Eon Ticket event didn't interest me much either, as I had both Ruby and Sapphire, therefore the ability to get both Latias and Latios. The Soul Dew seemed cool though.

That is exactly what I wanted as well. Except I didn't have the Jirachi bonus disc, I have Pokémon Channel, which in the PAL version, allows you to get Jirachi. I just want a Mew, Deoxys and Celebi in my Gen III games, I have all the other Pokémon in my games.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I had every event, and I went into hysterics after getting to faraway island finding mew was shiny. I actually screamed and called 3 people over to see this Lol.

Mew is my favorite Pokémon of all time. What about you?

Years
Nope, sadly I didn't get any of these. They would have been nice additions to my team though but then again I'm just the kind that can't get event Legendaries.

Years
I never got the opportunity to attend any of the events either, but I still managed to get the Jirachi and Celebi from a friend (although, looking back, I doubt he got them from an actual event).

I remember trying the Deoxys puzzle on an emulator one time, and while it was a little difficult, it would've been a neat thing to try on my actual game.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I only got the pokemon channel Jirachi in the third gen of the game. I never got a Deoxys,Ho-oh,Lugia or Mew in third gen as these events only went to England not Scotland.

Back